LONDON CALLING - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 32 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:01 am

"Thank you," Robert told her, grateful for her help. Everyone else came to the dining room, and they took portions of salad and lasagna. They were in the midst of supper when Archangel came swooping into the dining room, dropped a message right in Brian's plate of lasagna, and soared straight back out again.

"Rotten to the core, that one," Brian muttered, disgusted, fishing out the message from the tomato sauce.

"He's irked with you today," Kate said.

"Why?" Brian frowned, trying to open the message without getting sauce all over his hands.

"You promised him a lively bit of salmon today, and you gave him cod instead. You didn't keep your word."

"We might have roast eagle for breakfast at this rate," Brian scowled.

"And you'll have my foot up your bum if you try it," Khaat told him. He opened the message and read it and tucked it in his pocket.

"Jack, you're with me. Right now. We've got to go," Brian said, getting up and drawing his wand.

"Brian, report," Robert ordered. "Stay close, you lot, in case we send for you."

"Not now," Brian said, "Stay close, you lot, in case we send for you." Brian headed to the kitchen. He tucked a pocket first aid kit in his shirt pocket and got another out for Jack to put in his pocket, just in case.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:07 am

Ruby was eating when she saw Archangel swoop in and drop something into Brians food she could not help chuckle at the banter. but when Brian got up and called for Jack she looked worried at Khaat and Kate. Now hearing Brian she thought of Angus and hoped he was safe, touching her neclance she glanced down at it and breathed out it wasn't glowing so she knew he was safe.

Jack stood up and moved to Brain " Im always ready." he said " is it James again?" he asked grabbing a jacket of the rack by the back door as he moved. " Um.. Ruby could you keep that hot for me" he flashed her a grin " thank you" he said and walked with Brain hoping it wasn't James.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:20 am

"We're going to Tuscany," Brian told Jack very quietly. "I don't want the others following, not yet." He got out a portkey he had not ever used--it was a portkey to Edward's family compound. "Angus asked that we come alone and not alarm Edward."

When they landed in Tuscany, they were in the back garden of the main house at Edward's, and they were near the pool. There were several people there, and Brian was assuming they were related to Angus. He saw the family resemblance in several of the adults. And then he could pick out Angus and Owens. The adults seemed to be in a complete panic, and Angus and Owens were trying to calm them.

"Angus," Brian called. Angus turned, saw Brian and Jack and was visibly relieved. He tried to motion to the others to try to calm themselves, but that clearly wasn't going to have the slightest effect.

"I really wanted to keep this from Edward until I had more facts," Angus said. "But I don't know if I can."

"What is it?" Brian asked.

"Gelding was here, maybe an hour ago. He brought a team with him and they broke into the houses of both of my brothers and both of my sisters--and they took not just one--they took all of my nieces and nephews. That's 19 in one fell swoop. I have to get them back. He's picked the wrong family to go after. I will get every one of them back."

"We, Mate," Brian said. "We. This isn't just up to you. This is about all of us. When he went after the Donohues, he went after us. We'll get them back. You know we can't keep this secret, though. The others have to know. We have to tell them."

"No, please. Not yet..." Angus said, not wanting to bring everyone into it, knowing some were not able to fight and would absolutely not be left behind when it was so personal.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:28 am

Jack breathed out as he heard Brian and nodded " Okay" he said and ported to Edwards home in Tuscany. Seeing Angus he smiled but it quickly left him on hearing what had happened " of course we'll get them back" he said looking to Brain as he spoke. " well..." he looked to Brain " could we doint our selves?" he asked then glanced at Angus " I know your more than capable but with that gammy arm?" he said crossing his arms " I'd feel better if we had backup but.. its your call" he said

Glancing at Owens them to Angus. " I honestly thougth you left to plan something with Ruby but.. hey, guess im no romantic." he shrugged " oh you missed the best lasanga, michel made it." he said trying to lighten the mood he knew it was hard but he wanted to relax the air that he felt.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:41 am

"My plan was to just take 60 seconds out on the porch to give her just a little space, and then this all blew up," Angus sighed. "Hopefully they'll leave me some of the lasagna. It looked really good when I watched Michael putting it together."

"I think," Brian said, "we need someone to calm your family and someone who can direct this mission because this will take a lot of manpower. We'll have to pull from Paris, and, as much as you don't want to alarm anyone, we need the first string. We do need all the people we have back at the farm. Every blinking one of them. I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to send for Robert. Since his magic doesn't work, he'll have to bring someone with him. We'll hear what he has to say, and then we'll take it from there."

He hit his medallion and summoned Robert.

Back at the farm, when Robert's medallion sounded, it was now very clear to everyone that there was a major problem brewing somewhere.

"And just how much help do you think you'll be?" Nigel scowled.

"They must think I can help or they wouldn't send for me at all," Robert said. "They're aware my magic doesn't work. That obviously isn't their concern. They've called me, so I'm going to go."

"I'll take you," Kate told him. She looked at the others. "Be ready. I won't be surprised if we aren't paging the rest of you next."

"Jess, let's clear the dining room and set a washing up spell to clean the dishes. Ruby, go get a go bag ready for Abbey because if we're all called, we'll have to take her with us. Not sure what we'll do with her, but we'll have to take her along. The rest of you, go to the armory and find mission wear and weapons straight away," Michael told them.

"She can stay with me wherever I end up," Robert said. "Its a cinch I won't be dueling this trip anyway. Let's hustle, Everyone. Come on, Kate." Kate and Robert locked arms, and she used his medallion to port them to Brian.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:48 am

Jack nodded and looked at Angus " don't worry were here now" he said and looked to Brian who spoke then flipped his medallion. Ruby saw her medallion light up and looked at Kate she picked up Abby and headed to the armoury to dress herself. " were going on a little trip" she said to Abby " and you'll be with Robert and Kate." Dressing her self in her Mission wear she picked Abby back up and headed up the stairs.

Jess followed her attire was more of a grey, she wore grey trousers, a grey bommer jacket and grey ankle boots each with a knife attached, her belt held several bubbles alnong with her wand. Her hair was now pulled back in a pony tail as Rubys was put up in a bun out of the way.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:03 am

"Ruby, did you get a bag put together for Abbey? I'd put a change of clothes, a pair of pajamas, a few of her favorite toys, maybe one that little pink baby blanket she still likes to curl up with, and a storybook or two--some things to keep her occupied while Robert and Kate are busy," Michael prompted.

"I'll get it," Mira said, "I'm ready anyway." She dashed into Abbey's room to hastily assemble a bag, and she found a large diaper bag that Khaat had used for Abbey when Abbey had been smaller. Khaat hadn't used it in awhile but it was still tucked on the shelf in Abbey's closet. Mira got it out and crammed a couple changes of clothes into it, a pair of pajamas, Abbey's little pink baby blanket, some of her favorite storybooks, BooBoo Kitty, a coloring book and crayons, some toys, and even some snacks--including some dehydrated berries that Kate kept on hand as snacks for Abbey. The whole thing didn't take her more than a couple of minutes.

Robert and Kate found themselves standing in Edward's pool area, and they were straight in the middle of a large group of adults that were very upset. And in the midst of it was Angus, Brian, and Jack. Robert and Kate had seen this scene too many times before over the years not to know what this meant. But the fact that they were on familiar ground, at Edward's, meant a whole new level of desperation.

Robert walked over to Jack and Angus and Brian.

"Gelding's got my nieces and nephews," Angus said to Robert. "All 19 of them. My family's depending on me to get them home."

"I'm here, Lad," Robert said reassuringly. "The others are gearing up. Brian and Jack, I want you to go to the houses and take a good look. Don't contaminate the evidence, but see if you can find anything helpful. Angus, come introduce me to your siblings and their spouses before I send for the others. I'd like to see if we can calm them at all before Edward gets here."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:11 am

Ruby kicked herself for forgetting the bag and was about to go fetch one when Mira said she'd do it "Thanks Mira, totaly slipped my mind." she said holding on to Abby " you hold on to Boo-boo Kitty alright." she said to her watching as Kate and Robert left. Jess palced her hand on Rubys shoulder and smiled.

"we all do it from time to time don't worry" she said once she knew Mira had the bag she then ported to Edwards home. Ruby looked around and saw some people she didn't know, she did how ever recognise Evan but he seem to have a woried look as did all the rest. Hearing what had happened she knew they had to get them back.

" Gelding again, will he ever stop." Ruby said walking over with Abby in her arms. Jess sighed and shook her head.

"don't worry we'll bring them home." she said softly Jack moved to the broken door and peeked inside he imidiatly smelled a foul scent and held his nose.

"welp he dosn't smell any better." he said and looked to Brian " shall we investigate?" he asked knowing not to enter befroe Brain did.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:33 am

"Yeah," Brian said. He flicked his wand to check for any protection spells but found none other than the perimeter protection spell that Edward himself surely had to have put on his property. "I'm going upstairs. Why don't you see if you can find any sort of entry point? There's no protection spells on the houses themselves, so it was a simple matter to get past Edwards' perimeter spell and then straight in. It depends on who Gelding sent as to whether they used magic to enter or came in muggle style. That, in itself, can be useful. I'm going to try to see if there are any signs of a struggle upstairs in the bedrooms."

Edward was caught between being furious with Angus for not telling him it involved family, and the other part of him simply needed to calm his children and establish clearly what had happened. Edward had a fiery resolve now that Gelding needed to pay. Edward was resolving to get his grandchildren back and then he was going to deal with Tom Gelding. Edward had a reputation for being ferocious. And why wouldn't he? Any man who hunted and slayed werewolves for a living certainly would naturally come by that reputation, would he not?

"Edward," Robert said quietly, "remember, this is what we do. This is exactly what the team is trained for. Work with us, and let us do our jobs. We'll get them back. I give you my word." Edward needed just a moment to reel in his rage.

"How can I help?" he finally asked Robert.

"See if you can calm them and get them to cooperate with us. And then see if you can reel in our little one armed rogue agent over there before he pops off someplace again by himself. And then I need a room I can use as a command post."

"Angus," Edward called him firmly, using a tone that was a command, with no sort of options for disobedience in it. Angus went over to Edward, and for the first time he was ready to disobey Edward if Edward even insinuated that Angus should remain behind. Angus looked at Edward, not even the slightest hint of remorse in his face. "Take Robert and Kate to my office. They'll need a command post. Unlock the map board and get them anything they need. Get Rosaria to brew coffee and tea both. We're going to be awake for the duration, so they need to prepare. This could be a very long night, and I need your help." Angus merely nodded and motioned to Kate and Robert and led them into the house.

Michael went to the others, the little gathering of Gabe, Ruby, Jess, Khaat, Marcus, and Abbey.

"I think," Michael told them quietly, "we need to make ourselves familiar with the house and the grounds...." As he was speaking, a quiet man with dark hair and hazel eyes came over.

"My name is Tyler," he said. "I'm Angus's brother. He's told me what you all do. I don't know that I'm the best fighter around, but I'll help if I can. What can I do?"

"Nice to meet you, Tyler," Michael said. "I'm Michael. We will get your children back. Can you and all the others tell us what happened? We need your facts. If we split up, we can get statements from each of you, and that may well help us find out where they've taken your children." Tyler nodded. He and Edward spoke to the adults and persuaded them to give their facts to all of "Angus's friends."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:43 am

Ruby held Abby as she saw Tyler walk over to Michael she'd seen Jack and Brian enter the house, Jess moved to walk the perimiter of the house casting protection spells as she went to secure it from any one breaking in again. Ruby held Abby and went to find a room they could use carring Abbys bag they went to Michael " I'll find Abby a room, nice to finally meet you Tyler, Angus told me all about you" she said with a smile " Im Ruby, Angus's girfreind." she said leaving out Abbys precance so not to alarm any one who she was.

Jess paused at a basment door and nelt to check it. " Michael, over here, think I found point of entry." she called out. Ruby heard her and stepped back out of his way before moving to stand with the others.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top