NEWT Class One - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEWT Class One - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEWT Class One

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWT Class One - Page 3 Empty Re: NEWT Class One

Post by Alexi Jasper Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:14 am

((ooc: it was just a space filler so that I'd have a solid paragraph. By the way, when you're a student in my class, I'm going to pretend our characters never met as professors or else it'll be confusing and there will be authority issues))

Alexi, expectedly, saw Jess' hand go up first. He pointed his wand at Jess, "Mr.Potter," said Alexi, motioning for Jess to give an answer. However, was Alexi expecting Jess to get the answer right? He was a Potter and Potters didn't have the knack for transfiguration that many other magical families had. They were more of the defence against the dark arts types, and the fliers.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:21 am

"Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration is the theory that objects may be conjured, and transfigured. The exceptions to this, amoung others, are humans, and food. Food cannot be conjured, or transfigured, And neither can humans." Jess said slowly, sure he'd made a mistake
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 am

((ooc: my teacher's vault is offlimits hehe))

Alexi just looked at Jess Potter as he said the answer. It wasn't the full answer, since he didn't name every single exception, but the fact was, Jess explained the law, and two exceptions. "Thats..." paused Alexi. "Correct. 5 points for Gryffindor." He moved on to the chalkboard, conjuring up some chalk, and started to write: 'Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration is the fundamental basis of transfiguration which states that any object can be transformed into any object, that objects can be replicated, and that objects can be conjured out of thin air. Objects can be living or nonliving.' (3) "And like Mr.Potter said, there are certain exceptions. 5 to be more specific," said Alexi.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:36 am

((lol, i was tempted to check it. But i poured through my books instead. Lol))
Jess smiled, but didn't put his hand up. He really had NO idea what the other 3 exceptions were
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:26 am

Jess Potter wrote:((Don't fall for it Soph *People wearing black grab Jess and start dragging him away* HE'S TRYYYIIINNNNGGGG TOOOO GEEET BBAAAAAACCCCKKKK WIIIIITTTHHHH YOOOOOOOOOU))
Jess looked over and saw Andrian. "Grumble," he muttered, still mad at Andrian for breaking the common room roof, just under his living space, so he'd lost one of his text books somewhere inbetween floorboards

(( What! What! Bullshit im not trying to get her back she started it! ))

Andrian glanced at Jess and rolled his eyes, "Jess..." he chuckled lowly then kept quiet as he listened to the teacher and Jess answer a question together while he listened
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:37 am

((Well, that was OOC. So why'd you glance at me? Because i got the question right?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:42 am

(( Yep ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:55 am

((What, I did NOT you started it, I didn't sit by you!))

Sophia wrote down all the stuff Professor Japser wrote on the board she wrote it down. As she wrote all of the things that were on the board she heard Professor Japser asked what the five certain exceptions were her head shot up in the air.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:45 am

Darren entered the class, hoping he wasn't late. Transfiguration was his favirote subject, after Defense against the Dark Arts. "Sorry I'm late professor," he said, sitting down on a seat at the back of the class.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:01 am

((YOU BLOODY BUGGER!!! EVERY TIME YOU ENTER MY CLASSES YOU ROLL YOUR EYES, MUTTER SOMETHING RUDE, AND THEN BE A... happy, happy))
Jess turned around and waved at Darren. "Hello," he mouthed
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top