MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME - Page 4 Empty Re: MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME

Post by Founder Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:18 am

"Kill them?" Sue asked casually, that would be just a waste of time. "How about if we capture one, and then through that one person we can get to know their plans and capture everyone else and then kill them?" she suggested. Surely, she wasn't sticking up for the Order, but it would have been a good plan if they captured instead of killing. Anyways, she had vowed to not to kill. "I've actually seen the group, and they did almost get their hands on one of your horcruxes, my Lord. Pardon me, but they are quite good, and we need more than these few of us to fight back."
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME - Page 4 Empty Re: MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:35 pm

"capturing one woulld be dangress, they would come try to free him and what if they can magicly track him." said ne'os fumbling with a cork on a vail that held a deep red liquid in it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:08 am

"But if we go through killing them all at once, we would have the ministry on our tails! And then we wouldn't have Hogwarts after that." She looked up at Volemort, "My lord, I agree with Sue, It would be better if we capture one and use them,"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:58 am

"I'm not afraid of the ministry or anything. I'm sure we can make my house all track free and put hexes and curses around it. You needn't worry for that part." Sue said quite proudly to Aminia and Emof.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:30 am

Ami rolled her eyes, she thought Sue boasted a little to much about being a Malfoy. "Well whether you are afraid of the ministry or not, it's not you we are worried about."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 am

"I am not asking you to worry about me or what?" Sue snapped. She took a deep breathe in, she didn't want to start a fight again. "Whatever."
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:04 pm

"well if we are going to capture one atleast choose the one that will crack under the most pressure i sugest the vampire it might take longer b ut dont let him get blood and he will break eventuly" said ne'os finley opening the vial and drinking from it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Ami rolled her eyes again, "That might be just a good idea."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:26 pm

"well whats your idea then?" said ne'os
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:11 pm

"I stated my idea, and anyways, I was simply agreeing with you!"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top