MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME - Page 3 Empty Re: MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Ne'Os walked out of the shadows in the corner of the room and sat down.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME - Page 3 Empty Re: MEETING: ALL DEATH EATERS COME

Post by Lord Voldemort Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 am

Voldemort saw more people come in and rose out of his chair. "Finally" he spat angrily. "Your both late."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:12 am

"I don't want anything-" Sue stopped abruptly when the other two Death Eaters entered the room. She left the job of introducing them to themselves. She was sick of introducing them for a thousandth time.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:24 pm

"I am sorry i was late its difficult to open a portal with muggles around. i am Ne'Os Emof by the way" said ne'os his silver robes starting to glow as he said so.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:43 am

Ami walked in knowing she was late, "Sorry I'm late My Lord," She looked down, "I couldn't get out of class." she took her seat, she knew he was going to get angry, but it was the truth, she couldn't get out of class.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:46 am

Voldemort nodded carelessly, looking at all the table to see how many members had arrived. Little, but enough. THey could spread the message. "Welcome all Death Eaters, I organized this meeting because it is time," he started, in a soft voice. "It is time to attack and capture Hogwarts, and exterminate all the remaining Muggle Borns, the Order of Pheonix , and the Ministry.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:02 am

Aminia smiled, now that's what she had been waiting for.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:22 am

Sue knew this was to come. She would of course help them, she wasn't a traitor, but this time she would be careful to not to murder anyone out of rage. She decided to keep quiet. Anyways, she was sure that they would fail this time. She was in Hogwarts and she knew what kind of powerful wizards lied in there. There was no way, still nothing harms in trying. She thought this just a second before realizing that the Dark Lord was reading her mind. She flinched hoping he hadn't read her last thoughts.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:28 pm

The darklord looked angrily at Sue, then decided to leave it be. "We will attack Hogwarts.." he continued. "But first, you must destroy the order. I've heard there leader is leading a small group to steal my Horcruxes. Find them, kill them."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:14 am

Aminia felt her heart sink, She knew the leader and she couldn't kill him. Ami hoped The Dark Lord didn't notice the look on her face. Se tried to look happy about it but wasn't sure if she pulled it off.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top