O.W.L Class - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O.W.L Class - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O.W.L Class

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O.W.L Class - Page 4 Empty Re: O.W.L Class

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Davina Corrispur wrote:[[OOC: As Emily isn't replying I'll just answer the question then.]]
Davina couldn't wait any longer. No other students were putting up their hands, in fact, half of them were just chatting and some were doing absolutely nothing. She was probably the only one paying attention. She cared about school, she wanted to do well and succeed. She decided to answer the question. You couldn't get told off for being clever.
"Miss, a strengthening solution does exactly what it says, it increases the user's strength. It's not a particularly hard potion to make, although it does require you to leave it out overnight for aproximately four days. Some ingredients include salamander blood and pomegranate juice." she said, quite pleased with herself. She had been reading about that potion a couple of nights ago in bed, so she had managed to remember quite a lot about it.

[[OOC: Ahem, I answered your question back on page two...]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:43 pm

[Sorry! I was too lazy to read all the pages.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:50 pm

[so i guess I dont have to reply then? =\]
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:00 pm

[Yeah, do it. I'm sorry, Davina, let's just go on.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:05 pm

"Well it is brewed in two stages, taking several days to make. Two of the ingredients are powdered Gryiffin claw and salamandar blood, professor" Albus recited
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:08 pm

"That's correct, Mr. Potter, thank you." Emily smiled "Now, I would like you to get a partner. Now, go on!" she ordered the class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Zoe looked around to see who she could pair up with. Then she saw Jazz beside her. "Ok so we are going to partner up I guess." Zoe didn't know who else she could pair up with beside him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Isabella watched as they began to pair up.

She sat there, waiting to see what would happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Albus looked around, the only person besides him who didn't have a partner was isabella. "Hey.. umm.. want to be partners?" he said, very nervously
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:59 am

Davina looked shyly around the classroom. Everyone seemed to be already paired up. She wouldn't mind going by herself if she had to though. She preferred working alone anyway. Unless...no. She wanted to work alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top