Start of Term, New Teaching Scheme - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Start of Term, New Teaching Scheme - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Start of Term, New Teaching Scheme

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Start of Term, New Teaching Scheme - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of Term, New Teaching Scheme

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:12 am

No. The higher the class, the harder it is. NEWT is hardest, OWL is 2nd easiest, 'Divination' class is easiest. No matter if it's the 6th grade divination class, it's still the lowest sadly. But we don't really have a test for the end of 'divination' class
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Start of Term, New Teaching Scheme - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of Term, New Teaching Scheme

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Thought i'd just ad, i made a change, that each class goes for 6 days now. And we do not have the usual time for students to leave. When the class is over, close the topic, start a new one immediately. Do all your classes at the same time. Also, each term goes for 6 weeks, this is the last term of the year, so at the end we have a large holiday break (3 weeks of no school) and graduation of our 7th year people. Also, a special anouncement weill be made soon, so hold onto your hats and you'll see soon.
Professor Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:21 pm

Good! I can finally start classes now Razz
But really, shouldn't 6th years (like me) be in OWL classes? Since we just passed OWL's.. Because then it would be like 1st years with 6th years which is just weird.
Also, do we really even have enough members for NEWT's, OWL's and General classes?
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:16 pm

I think I get it now. If I have any more questions I'll just PM them. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:14 pm

Yeah I have one.When term is over does Rachel make questions for OWLs/NEWTs??
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Well, go to the staffroom, look at my VERY important announcement post, and post what you did for your class there. Then in 5 weeks time, we do a test on what they've learnt. So in answer to Rachel's question. Yes
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:17 am

Btw. I thought you should all know. The term is now ending in August.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:40 am

August? Who said? Were not following Aussie times, Hogwarts is in ENGLAND. its ending in June >.<
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:50 am

Fine JUNE then Rolling Eyes
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:37 pm

By the way, in England school ends in JULY!!
How do I know??
I'm the only English one here!! Laughing

Start of Term, New Teaching Scheme - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top