Fun in Iceland - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fun in Iceland - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fun in Iceland

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun in Iceland - Page 8 Empty Re: Fun in Iceland

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:13 pm

Andrian looked at her with concern in his face, "Im sorry, i did everything i can to stop him" he admitted to her placing one arm over her shoulder to confort her knewing it had hurted her so much and it was also diffcult for her to look at Andrian but he still tried to make it easy for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:23 am

Sophia looked down. "It's my fault her left again, that night turned into pure hell for all of us!"said Sophia as she kicked a clump of snow that was by her feet. Sophia hated herself ever since that night she probably never would go to a dance again as long as she lived.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:51 am

Andrian looked at her and smiled sadly at her, inhaluing a deep breath "He told me he is fed up with Hogwart, he can never get a break....and that he didn't feel loved or respected in anyway" he told her everything then patted her gently on tbhe shoulder "It not your fault it is mine, i mean in the way i mess with girls. Go ahead insult me maybe that'll feel better" he grinned at her hoping she would cheer up after that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:03 am

Sophia chuckled. "Why would I insult you didn't do anything wrong, but not comfort me but I understand that you have Brandy and she comes first."said Sophia as her honey eyes still looked at the window as it exploded. "Dang it, stupid emotions!"said Sophia as she looked around and noticed no one was in the lodge bu them. "Reparo!"said Sophia as the window went back together
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Jess appearedd with a loud crack, just in front of Andrian and Soph. "Hi." He said as cheerily as he could manage. He then walked into the middle of them, playfully trying to break the tension, and started screaming out christmas carols. "Deck the halls with bells of holly, fa la la la la, la la la la" He started
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:15 am

HafizDeen Diggory wrote:^^^ Hafiz glad that the shared the same interest. Although its been a long time he hadnt skiing. He helped Sophia to climb up the mountains. "Careful there. If you fall and roll down, you wil make a huge snowball. And we dont want that", he laughed

^^He turned to Zoe, "Well, as far as i know, you no need to walk with your 2 feet if youre skiing", he giggled.

^Hafiz saw his Sister, "We're about to ski. I hope Zoe join to. How bout you? Care to join?" he smiled to his sister.

Mariana hesitated at though of sking. "I don't know....never learnt to ski properly." she said looking careful at snowboad.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:47 am

Jess frowned, noticing no one else seemed to be catching on
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:23 pm

Mariana wondered whether to stay and watch or try again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Zoe wasn't that sure what was going on. She stood back and looked around at the others and the snow. This triphad been an intresting on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top