Fun in Iceland - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fun in Iceland - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fun in Iceland

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun in Iceland - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun in Iceland

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:45 am

Sophia jumped the ramp after he did and landed perfectly. As she seen Danny she laughed. "Sorry, but you look funny!"said Sophia laughing as she looked around and noticed no muggles were around. As she tooked out her wand she melted the snow and smiled. "There, now we can see you!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 am

"Thanks!" he yelled scteching his arms out to try and make himself look 'scary'. (Then he Pointed to the end and sped on down.) "See ya at the bottom!" he yelled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:54 am

Sophia rolled her eyes. "You cheater, I warm you back up and you cheat!"said Sophia as she caught up with him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:59 am

"Nah, I just caught-" but again couldn't finish because he leaned too far. (He barrel rolled down the rest of the way so Soph should have won. When he got to the end his goggles ha fell off.) "I'm...okay," he groaned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:08 am

Sophia skidded to a halt she unscrap herself and ran over towards Danny. "Oh my god Danny, are you ok?"Sophia asked him as she tooked off her goggles as her chocloate brown eyes looked worried.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:09 am

(DAnny raised hishand and made a thums up. He got up and strecthed. HE shook his head then popped it.) "Good as new," he smiled "sorry if I worried you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:26 am

Brandy giggled from the bottom of the slope and sat down on a snow-covered bench.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:29 am

"What you laghing at?" Danny asked Brandy smiling taking his snowboard off his feet. (Danny lost balance for a seond but caught himself ue to the snowboard.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:32 am

"Your very clomsey", Brandy teased admitting another laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:34 am

"In that case," he smiled wiping some snow off him then threw it at her playfully. "Me being lumsy ends up with snow in your face!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top