The Christmas Ball - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 26 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:31 am

(( Wow... Hafiz don't read what they wrote))

Andrian smiled dazzlingly at her looking at her in her eyes, "This is the easy part, dancing with you" he told her dancing with her still stroking her hair gently while he stared into her eyes and danced to the song
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:40 am

(I know... I wish I didn't do that god I feel so stupid! Grr... stupid emotions!)

Sophia looked at Andrian and Brandy and smiled. Although her and Brandy didn't get along she was happy for Andrian.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:41 am

Brandy giggled quietly and then took the lead for a second, moving them under mistletoe. "Your right... this is the easy part", She said with a smirk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:43 am

Andrian ignored her and looked at Sophia smiling susprised to see her dancing with Danny and kissing him, "Be careful" he mothered to her while he danced with his...."girlfriend" hiding his susprised face away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:46 am

Sophia looked at him. "I know, I just can't control my emotions. I think I'm in love with Danny, although I didn't reaize it until tonight when we kissed under the mistletoe."said Sophia through telepathy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:49 am

Andrian frowned at her then searched the floor for Hafiz who might be watching, "Then break up with Hafiz, prepare him for the worse. Don't cheat" he growled using telaphathy then turned to dance with Brandy smiling a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:54 am

Sophia glared at him. 'You know what never mind and I will tell him tonight, because unlike you I'm truthful!"said Sophia back through telepathy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:55 am

[SNAP!]

(Danny looked at Andrian and Sophia. What were they doing?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:56 am

The words she said insulted him alot which caused him to cletched his jaws tightly, "I've learned my lesson what else do i need a shove in the face" he growled at her about to stop dancing but then thought of brandy so he kept on going.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:58 am

randy stopped dancing and dropped her hands to her sides.
"What's wrong", She asked Andrian. He looked angry to her, or insulted, she couln't tell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top