Going steady, finally (Chcocola ) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going steady, finally (Chcocola ) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going steady, finally (Chcocola )

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going steady, finally (Chcocola ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going steady, finally (Chcocola )

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Brant smiled as she said she would wear the promise ring he slipped it on her finger then lent closer to her kissing her lips gently. " You are so beautiful Chocola" He said smiling as he brushed his hand over her cheek gently. "My life was...repetitive, until I met you, you brought back the old me, the me that now has fallen head over heels for the most beautiful woman."He now admitted to her with a gentle smile.

He slid his arm around her waist lightly as they continued to walk "So you like the ring?" He asked " I was a little worried, but they say diamonds are a girls best friend, and you are so worth every one of those."He gently kissed her cheek.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Going steady, finally (Chcocola ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going steady, finally (Chcocola )

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Chcocola smiled when the ring was on her finger now. When she was kissed she was bit of surprised but she did kiss back at the end there. "Thanks," she said when he called him beautiful. "Oh I see. That's good to hear and thanks again," she said there now. She wasn't really good at such words so she didn't really didn't say something back yet.

Chocola looked at the ring and smiled. "I don't like it... but I love it," she said there she did take a breath after first it. "I love diamonds even if yeah I don't have them much in my life."
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Brant smiled when she said she loved the ring his arms still holding her close to him "With me you will, they sparkle like the shine in your eyes, there rare and beautiful just like you are." He stepped back as he felt his cheeks flush. "Sorry, I..I got kinda carried away for a moment."

He placed his hand on her cheek and smiled "But you mean the world to me Chocola, I love you with all my heart." he breathed out still smiling slightly "Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be saying that, but I have and I;ll say it again, I love you Chocola and I'll shout it from the highest building, heck, I'll shout it even from the moon."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Chocola listened what Brant said and that all made even her to blush a little bit. She wasn't really used to that someone says such words to her or she have never before really noticed it since she didn't just forget them as soon as she heard them but not this time.

She smiled when he said that he loved her. "I love you too, Brant," she said there now simplest way. She knew it was true now for sure. "And I will always love you, and no one else," she added there now. She smiled. She really was happy now. Her day couldn't go any better for sure now.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:27 am

Brant smiled as she said she loved him too this made his whole body warm and his heart skip a beat now he knew he would never let her go from his heart. gently leaning over he kissed her cheek again then smiled as he linked his fingers with hers. "Okay now we should get some place warm before my toes freeze." He said and chuckled admiring the ring on her finger now as it caught the light.

"I won't hide it from you Chocola I do wish it was an engagement ring... But I will go slow to make you as happy as you want." he slowly walked her over to his apartment and unlocked the door. stepping to one side to let her enter first. He felt the warmth of his fire as he hung up his coat on the coat rack near the door he paused for a moment then shook his head remembering poor Michael and his living coat rack and glad his was nothing but a rack.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:04 am

Chocola smiled there now. She really was happy. "Sure we can go somewhere warm," she said there with a smile. Too be honest she didn't feel that warm either there right now.

"I see. One day you will give it to me too," she said there and when they reached his apartment she walked in after it was unlocked and Brant had stepped aside. She took her coat off too there. It was quite warm here and she didn't really need it anymore. She actually did place it on that rack there. She really wasn't sure what they will do today here.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Brant moved to his fire place and began to light it, soon it glowed with the warmth if the fire that sat with in it. "That should warm us up" he said smiling at her. All he wanted was to spend time with her " tomorrow how about we go shopping" he suggested "You know just take a look at whats out there for engagement rings." He hoped he wasn't being pushy as he didn't want that he just wanted to know her taste in jewellery so when the time came he could get her just what she would like and wear.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Awhile Brant did light th firw in fireplace Chocola sat down on the couch. Hearing Brant's words next made her be surprised. She didn't really expect that she can choose it her own. Usually man surprise them with it. Cho thought for a seconds how to reply back. "Sure we can go therw together and look for one," she said there now with a small smile. It was good idea actually. She wasn't even sure which ring she wanted as her engagement ring, she haven't eve thought about it for sure. "Even if I haven-t thought about what kind of ring I want," she added it.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:52 am

Brant smiled and nodded a she said she'd not given it much thought as to what ring she'd like as her engagement ring. "Well then its good to get out and look at some to get an Idea of what you do like" he said smiling down at hr " also gives me an idea too." He said softly " So I don't make a mistake and get something you wouldn't wear." he said as he glanced back over his shoulder as the fire roared into life the light dancing off her features making his heart warm to her and he lover her even more.

Brant moved to the couch and sat next to her his arm resting over her shoulder as he waited for her to get comfortable by leaning against him. He loved the feel of her when she did that as it made the whole world right to him.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Chocola smiled there. She really was happy right now. She looked at the ring on her finger and it made her smile even brighter for sure. She really loved Brant and wished they would stay together forever. "Well true that I can find something what I like," she said there something finally now. "Well I'm sure your choice won't be so bad for sure. I really to love this promise ring. It's really beautiful one," she said there and tried to convince him there now that his choice won't be so bad even for the engagement ring.

She smiled when Brant sat down next to her and did put his arm around her shoulders. Of course Chocola leaned against him soon after that. She loved to be close to him for sure, it felt so right.

(Sorry for such late reply)
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top