Taking a break... - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a break... - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a break...

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a break... - Page 7 Empty Re: Taking a break...

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:32 am

Sophia looked at Hafiz. "Yeah, your right love he does look familiar!"said Sophia as she looked at the guy face. "I read him in a book somewhere although I can't remember."said Sophia. As she turned to Darren. "Hey Darren, does this guy look familiar to you?"Sophia asked Darren.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:51 am

Darren scowled at Hafiz, these people were so annoying. "I was just gonna take him up to the castle to put that liquid in.." he explained, shrugging. AS the potion began to take effect, the werewolf slowly changed back to man. "No I dont't" he replied to Soph, the man didn't resemble anyone Darren had known.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:30 am

Hafiz came up an idea. 'lets bring him to st.mungo'. He tried to carried him and ask assistance to Darren
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:38 am

Darren rolled his eyes but agreed to help, he didn't really care about the werewolf, why was he here in the first place. "I think we should just bring him back to Hogwarts," he suggested, using the leviation spell on the man again.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:46 am

Hafiz agreed to Darren. Hafiz asked Sophia to get back to the castle. He hug her and bring her towards the castle.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:52 am

Darren stared disgusted at Hafiz and Sophia, he hated watching this, it always made him feel angry he was alone. He waited till they left then followed, the man floating in the air behind him.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:00 am

Well, Hafiz saw the anger from Darrens face. He turned back and smiled at him. He do not wanted to make any enemy nor trouble with his friends. He offered Darren, 'need any help mate?'
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:07 am

Darren could tell Hafiz had misunderstood, he was angry at Hafiz, just at himself. "No thanks," he said, with a small smile. "I can manage on my own.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:48 am

Sophia continued walking back to the castle, with Hafiz and Darren by her sides. "What are we going to do with him?"Sophia asked them as she pocketed her wand back into her gryffindor robe.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top