In Spite of Things ;; tag kurosaki - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In Spite of Things ;; tag kurosaki - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In Spite of Things ;; tag kurosaki

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Spite of Things ;; tag kurosaki - Page 2 Empty Re: In Spite of Things ;; tag kurosaki

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:31 am

"Hahha walk away? Now.... memory really does suck"

Alexi watched as his barrier failed him, due to the finite incantatem spell, but it seemed that the student didn't know what the heck he was doing. He was under the illusion that the protego barrier was still between them. "I'm not a teacher," said Alexi. "And you should really walk away. Like you said, you're better at brawns, but in the wizarding world, you need magic." Alexi couldn't believe that he was duelling this student. He couldn't even believe that he was unable to walk away himself.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

In Spite of Things ;; tag kurosaki - Page 2 Empty Re: In Spite of Things ;; tag kurosaki

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 am

Now Ichigo started to get really pissed
'Look man, you have to stop repeating yourself, I'm not deaf, plus I don't walk away' Ichigo said trying to regain his composure and not let the stranger see his anger.
'Magic, strength, magic, it's all the same isn't it - you have to have both - one of my sides over powers the other, some how I'll find a way to live, don't worry' Ichigo replied mockingly
Ichigo stared at the man before him for a while longer, what's his next move?
It took him a bit longer than it should have to realise that the barrier was down - he laughed. How stupid could he have been?! Oh well...
'Conjunctivitis' Ichigo barely murmured moving his wand as little as possible.
He followed that with 'Expelliarmus'
'Before I end this, lets have some fun' Ichigo stated smiling widely. This was just about to get a whole lot better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:17 am

As an ardent follower of the late Harry Potter, Alexi obviously knew what the expelliarmus spell looked like. What he didn't know was what the first spell did, so in the short time that he had, knowing he could only block one spell, he allowed himself to be hit by the first, and with his own expelliarmus, blocked the second. There was no force of impact felt by Alexi when he first got hit by the spell, but he quickly started to feel pain gradually increasing in his eyes, as well as tears welling up as a result of the painful stimulus. Quickly, he wiped away the tears and knew exactly what to do.

Alexi, having a large space around him, flew backwards at a great speed, while moving his wand to cast incarcerous, and at a safe distance, he pointed his wand at his own eyes. He made quick movements, and said, "Finite Incantatem." It was the only charm that Alexi had to religiously practice during his healer training, because it was one of the most powerful of all counterspells. Allowing himself to hit the ground softly, Alexi took the moment to wipe the tears from his cheeks with his sleeves.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top