Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:36 am

"I heard that," he said looking at Sophia and not Andrian. (After a couple seconds he got up and grabbed Andrians shirt collar as he dragged him away from Sophia and Jess's ears.) "What the hell is your problem!?" he snarled himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:38 am

"Oh," Jess replied, hearing the angry tone in Andrian's voice. "So what is it? Just a headache or something?" he asked, pulling out some muggle medicine
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:39 am

Sophia shot a glare at Andrian. "Yes we were, but that hasn't got anything to do with it!"said Sophia angrily as she coughed. As she stopped coughing she spoke again. "I think I got sick because I was helping y sister Nikki with her sickness and I think she gave it to me."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:40 am

Andrian snapped his hand with massive force, breaking his thumb and he curled his hand into a fist, "There no problem" he growled angrily trying not to attack him with his vampire teeth, "So why don't you go back and i'll leave" he growled louder then before about to punch him in the face but he did well to hold his grip
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:41 am

(Danny used ekipsky on his finger. Hepunched Andrian striaght in the jaw breaking apart one of his teeth and sending knockback force. He pushed him to the ground and didnt attack anymore.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:43 am

Andrian teeth pulled back in anger and with blinding speed he launched a punch at Danny in the back sending him flying across the room, "I **** warned you" he growled ignroing the blood on his lip and started to pull out his vampire fang at him, "You had to attack me huh" he growled at him squatting beside him

Last edited by Andrian Potter on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:43 am

((That was god moding Andrian, breaking Danny's thumb. Change your post.))
Jess was used to all of it. "5 points from Gryffindor for fighting," he muttered, before passing Soph a potion. "Try this," he said kindly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:45 am

[God mod much]

(Danny got up after being punch. He was disoriented. He got up and spat out blood. He went towards him and kneed him in the place where you dont want to be hit. When he was bending over, he used his elbow and slammed it down onto his spine that would surely paralyze or kill him.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:47 am

Andrian grunted in pain and shot his fang at him with massive strength as venom started to build up at his teeth, "Yum!" he teased and tried to get his fang into his neck or anywhere in his body to try and kill him so he pulled out his wand, "Sectusempra!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:48 am

(Danny quickly dodged and rolled away from him. He grabbed his wand and pointed it at Andrian.) "I will kill you if you try," he snarled his mouth bloody
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top