A newbie looking for some fun! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A newbie looking for some fun!  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A newbie looking for some fun!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A newbie looking for some fun!  - Page 3 Empty Re: A newbie looking for some fun!

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:53 am

Eli: it's ok love, I'm thinking about making a grad charrie soon, just want to get some plotting with Athena some before I do!

Krissu : sure that'll be awesome.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

A newbie looking for some fun!  - Page 3 Empty Re: A newbie looking for some fun!

Post by Rosanna Parker Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Yay! I replied back to you! Wink
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Sure! Have any ideas how those two (Athena and Mila) might encounter?... or we can just throw them in the same room and see what's gonna happen.(?)
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Haha just throw them in a room together and see how they'll react cause I'm evil like that! Twisted Evil
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Lol! Want to start it or I'll do that (probably tomorrow)?
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:04 pm

I'm horrible at starting threads, but I can if it needs to I be!
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:07 am

Sorry. .. for  dp but here's my new newest baby Kace he's 22 and a Auror and order member as you can see! *toss him out to the rping world!*  Here's his app if you like to know more about him!
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Well, I can start it too, that's not the problem, however that can't happen til 12.9. because I'm going on a trip (leaving tomorrow), and I won't be back until Sept. 12th. :3
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top