Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 27 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:57 am

"It been a long time since I had them, look at them now, they are not getting any younger." Elizabeth said to Zoey. "I know it been a long time you were sick, I was worried about you." she said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 27 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:01 am

Zoe must have flown by. "Yea I think I did miss some time somewhere. Sorry." Zoe said looking for a seat to sit down. "Yea I was in St. Mungo. They told me that I just did make it there in time. I am so glad that I have finally been released."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:14 am

"It alright, I am glad you are here." Elizabeth said, "Have a seat here." she pointed to the kitchen table area where chairs were there. "Zoe, why don't you spend the night in our guest room? My boys keep asking about you, and I think they would like to get to know you again and my triplets would love to know you." she said as she knew Simon would mind having a guest in their home, "Simon! Come see Zoe!" She yelled for Simon.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:35 am

Simon ran into the kitchen and smiled at Zoe and Elizabeth. "Why hello Zoe, long time no see."said Simn smiling as he hugged her. "So, I heard you were sick are you ok now?"Simn asked her as he wrapped his one arm arund Elizabeth's shoulder and the other one around her waist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:41 am

"You wouldn't mind if Zoe spend the night in our guest room as our guest?" Elizabeth said as she smiled at Simon who had his arms around her.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:45 am

"Why of course not love, the more the merrier and we always open our friends with open arms!"said Simon smiling. As he looked at Zoe he smiled. "You can stay as long as you like Zoe."said Simon with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Zoe looked at both Simon and Liz. "Thanks guys. thats really nice." She turned to look for that chair Liz was talking about. ONce she found it she sat on it, even though she was somewhat better she still gave out very easy. "I'm doing a lot better than I was. Being sick is really not fun. Trust me. I will take just about anything else to being that sick. Which of course I don't really remember most of it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:48 am

"Being sick, bring people away from good times and sometimes forgotten things. But it is never too late to catch up the things you missed while you were sick." Elizabeth said to Zoe. She turned to her husband Simon, "I wonder if the movie is done yet, so we can tell them two good news." She said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:18 pm

Zoe nodded, "That is true. But I feel better and am ready to get back to where I was when it all happened." Zoe watched them as they talked. They both looked so happy. Zoe was happy for them as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:01 am

There were music playing in the living room, "Sounds like the movie is over. The boys would be happy to see you." Elizabeth said as she got up from the chair.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top