Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 15 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:14 am

"How ya been Liz"Nick asked
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 15 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:17 pm

"Yeah, it looks like it love!"said Simon chuckling. "Mari and Jess how are you?'Simon asked as he addressed them first smiling. "Well, everyone please sit down and dinner will be ready shortly."said Simon smiling at them. "Love, will you please give them something to drink? I got to get the steaks off the grill."said Simon as he kissed her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:58 pm

"Gladly to." Elizabeth said as she kissed him back. She went to the kitchen and got her wand and made a few drinks for everyone.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:37 pm

"I can't drink alchohol Liz.It is bad for pregnancy." said Mariana to Liz.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:29 am

"That because I give you a muggle drink that is not alcohol... Come on it safe, I drink it my self when I was pregnant and I might be pregnant again." Elizabeth said to Mariana as she give her a coke.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:44 pm

As Elizabeth mentioned she might be pregnant again she spit out her drink in shocked. As she coughed she held up one finger and told them she was alright. "Oh wow, Eliza that's great I'm so happy for you!"said Sophia coughing as she muttered the spell that makes peoples throat clear. "Eliza, you better make sure and tell Simmy."said Sophia as she looked inside her robe for something. "Ah, I found it!"said Sophia as she smiled at Elizabeth. "Here take this, this potion tells you if your pregnant or not if you are your stomach will glow a gold color if your not it will glow a red."whispered Sophia as she gave the potion to Elizabeth.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:41 pm

"Darn it, looks like I am caught." Elizabeth said to herself. "Sophi, not to fast please. I want to surprise him on Daryl and Daniel birthday." She said to Sophia as she tried to tell her to wait.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:04 am

(Evan was walking around the neighborhood as he had to get used to London(?). He looked and saw a big house with his friends cars parked out in front. He decied to see if he could say hi. He walked up to the front door and knocked nervous if it was the right car types or lisence plates.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:20 am

Mariana coughed when she heard what Liz said: "Wow Liz you are gonna be one big happy family!" she smiled thinking of 5 children that Liz already had.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:32 am

"I always dream of a big family but these kids grow up so fast you know." Elizabeth said to Mariana of what she said about one big happy family. "But girls, be quiet... on this please."
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top