Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 11 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:49 am

Mariana skipped to Liz and Simon's door and rang as usual/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 11 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:02 am

Elizabeth heard the door bell rang, "I go get it" she said as she spoke to Simon.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:55 am

Ooc: this is a new day!

Simon smiled. "Ok, love."said Simon as he was playing with the kids. Simon laughed as Nathan tried biting the ball. "Boy, Nath you sure do love biting don't you?"Simon asked laughing as he looked at Natalie and Natisha who were crawling on the floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:08 am

Elizabeth chuckled as she saw Nathan biting the ball, "Looks like he never going to stop but he will need to be trained not to bit humans like me." Elizabeth said smiling, "Natalie and Natisha are on their good"
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:10 am

Simon smiled. "What can I say they got it from there dad, Nath just needs alittle training that's all."said Simon smiling at her then at the kids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:11 am

"You will also train me later when I become one." Elizabeth smiled.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:18 am

Simon sighed. "Love, why do you want to become a monster so bad?" Simon asked her as he put Nathan down. "I know, I promised you after we were married and we would have all the kids I would."said Simon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:22 am

"Si, I don't think you are a monster. I would be with you forever while I still do. I am dying, the closer it gets to me." Elizabeth said. Nathan ran up to her, "Look our children, they are not monster and never will be. And you will never be a monster."
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:54 am

Simon gave her a dazzling smile. "Thanks, love."said Simon as he pulled her into a hug. "We did make some beautiful childern didn't we?"Simon asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:23 pm

"We sure did" Elizabeth chuckled as she smiled.

"Hey Nathan" Daryl said to him. "Daryl be careful." Elizabeth said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top