My Characters Are Lonely - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Characters Are Lonely - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Characters Are Lonely

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Characters Are Lonely - Page 4 Empty Re: My Characters Are Lonely

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Of course, Jackles. I've got a couple other replies I owe, but I'll link here once it's up.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:02 pm

HERE you go, Jackles. Viv is not a happy camper.

Sorry for the double post.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrine Redgrave Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:25 pm

One more week until my exams are over and I can return to Rp'ing!!

Although whilst I'm having a sneaky revision break I figured I'd reply.

I have Anastasia Nott, the youngest Nott who is a fourth year Gryffindor. She has sort of been shunned by her family in the sense that they don't really care for her and just see her as an annoyance. The catch is that her Father isn't Theodore Nott but Cormac McLaggen from when Pansy had an affair. It's because of this that Alexander and Allyson (her older siblings) dislike her for her Father never really showed Anastasia love as much as he should, despite her efforts to forever impress him.
She'll definitely know Francesca, whether the two get on is another thing. Ana is never usually one for pure blood parties and likes to just explore the houses instead and play with the other children.

Of course you know Pansy, Alexander, Hallie & Bertie.

But... (I just decided in my head I now want to make Theodore Nott after my exams ahhhh).

I have Max Vinewood who I made just before I started revision and I haven't yet got to use him out. He loves quidditch. LOVES quidditch! Although isn't the best flier so he hopes to get into the quidditch industry commentating matches or being a sports writer for the daily prophet. Pretty smart but his love for quidditch often distracts him from work. He's charming, charismatic all that kind of jazz and is in the same year as Vivianna so they'll know each other by name at the very least considering they would have spent seven years in the school together. If you're interested?

ALSO... Just remembered I'm not sure if I remember telling you about Hallie's plot regarding her finding out that her Dad wasn't just an Order member but a death eater too? Not sure where it's heading but I figured it would be fun to bring her past up and with Amelia not around I have a feeling Hallie will want to tell Toby, as much as she'll want to keep that information hidden from him to protect him... If you're interested of course. Here is the thread where she finds out.
Corrine Redgrave

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Sorry for waiting! Here's Lena/Toby thread. Also, if you can think of a better title tell me and I'll edit cause I'm awful in those things. Smile
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:27 pm

@RJ:
I'd love to write Ana/Cesca! They would certainly know each other, you're right, but I doubt they'd get along. From what I've read of Ana, I doubt they would. If you're down for it, I think enemies (or at the very least a solid dislike) would be really fun to write.

Max is lovely. So, I have a conundrum for you. Vivianna is an excellent flier, but has basically no interest in quidditch. This is mainly due to the social component, and that she'd much rather spend her time in the dungeons. Surprise, surprise. However, we need more quidditch players for all of the Hogwarts houses, Slytherin included. SO, I need a reason for her to play. At first I thought some of her housemates could blackmail her into it, but that would never work on Viv. (She's far too good for that.) But what if Max saw her flying, and flat out refused to stop nagging her about it until she joined the team? I know she's a Slytherin and he's a 'Claw, but would that be in character for him? If not we can easily think of something else.

Best of luck with your exams!!

@Rina:
Brilliant, thank you!!
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:01 pm

I'm starting an open thread with this lovely blondie, here, if you've got someone trundling round the ministry who might run into her Smile
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby Cooper Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:46 pm

I've always got a character trundling around the ministry! Sounds perfect. Smile
Toby Cooper
Toby Cooper
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Thread if you decide to jump in: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t19709-and-it-s-clear-to-me-i-don-t-have-a-strategy-open

More than one person is welcome, of course. Would freak Hadley out all the more XD
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:16 pm

Definitely enemies for Ana/Cesca, that would be SO fun and add interesting dynamics at family gets togethers and all that considering their older siblings are married.

As for Max I love that idea it is definitely something he would do, especially seeing how much he loves Quidditch but isn't a great flier.

Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:24 pm

I have Isobella who is 27 and has a 2 year old daughter
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue