My Characters Are Lonely - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Characters Are Lonely - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Characters Are Lonely

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Characters Are Lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: My Characters Are Lonely

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Hey there! So here are my ideas:

Milena-
Toby Cooper is a Gryffindor werewolf in her year, and while he isn't super open about what he is, he isn't super secretive either. I suppose she could figure out what he is, and the two could argue?

Caiden-
Scorpius and Francesca Malfoy both spend a lot of time in Honeydukes due to owning/working there. Due to being related, I'm sure they spent a lot of time together when younger, but haven't seen each other for some time. If Caiden was to walk into the store, he could chat with one or both of the Malfoy's.

Louis-
If you want him in BIG trouble, we could always have Katrina-Carlotta find out he isn't loyal and curse him before kicking him out of the Death Eaters.

Nymeria-
Due to Nymeria being an unspeakable, and the current site plot, I cold see my character Rivah Trenton (Wizengamot Member) going to check out the Department of Mysteries, or questioning a few of the unspeakables. Nymeria could run into her this way.

Sebastien-
My character Vivianna Varnes is brilliant with potions, having invented many of her own potions and spending much of her free time brewing illegal draughts in the dungeons. If he is really desperate to find a cure, he could have heard of her reputation and gone to ask if she could make a cure, or if she thinks a potion to do that is possible.

Let if know if any of these ideas appeal to you!!

P.S. No worries, I'm happy to RP with you!
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Milena - That would probably be the only thing she would do 'cause she's trying to make life living hell to all the werewolves because of the Blood's pack. She simply finds them all guilty, so she wouldn't be nice no matter how Toby behaved towards her at the beginning

Kai - That could be interesting but if Kai sees them he would try to get out of there before they saw him just so he could avoid the questions he thought they might ask.

Louis - I don't want for him to leave Death Eaters, yet, he needs to suffer for a while first but Katrina-Carlotta could suspect something cause:
a. He's a Weasley
b. He was pretty reserved before but suddenly decided he wants to be involved
c. He's trying to befriend as much DEs as possible thinking they might tell him some useful information he could use against them, or pass it to the order; so telling him false one could cause some mess.

Nym - I thought about offering Nymeria as one of the people who was touched by a pixie so that could be a reason why would Rivah want to speak with her.

Bastien - He usually wouldn't ask someone as young as Vivianna for help but he's desperate so maybe he would try to get her opinion if nothing more.
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:51 pm

Same as Marina, English isn't my native language so excuse my mistakes xD

I have Elizabeth Blackburn and I really want to post more with her. She was DE and my main plan for her is to become one again. In order to do so, she needs to prove that she had nothing to do with her husband's betrayal (he was double agent, killed by some eaters after what Beth was thrown out from the group). So, I think posting with Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt might be fun. I want her (Beth) to get involved to eaters right away, because I want her to participate in this new plot.  
So, if you are interested in this, I will PM you everything you need to know. I was thinking that maybe Beth can show her proof to Kat-Car and blah blah and then join the group again Smile

I also have Hayley Sierra, she is about 22-23, works at Hogwarts as a flying instructor/quidditch coach. She is happy all the time, doesn't really care about things that are going on, but she is strong, smart, cunning and is always ready to help someone (and by doing it she often gets into trouble).
She will probably become order member soon, but I guess it will not last long.

And there is Christian, he is 24, order member and reporter, lives at the leaky. I have no idea what to do with him so if you're up for something, feel free to use him Smile
Christian O'Sullivan

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:31 am

@Rina:

Sounds like out best options are:
- A Milena/Toby fight
- Nym/Rivah talking about the pixie problem
- Bastien/Viv where he goes to her for an opinion. He could always pretend to go to her for another reason (like a book she forgot to return) and then casually slip it into conversation.

Up to you which sounds the most fun!

@Marija:

I would love to have an Elizabeth/Katrina-Carlotta thread! That sounds really exciting, and is perfect because Katrina-Carlotta is interested in recruiting more Death Eaters.

I don't have any ideas for Hayley, other than to tell you to contact the lovely admin Addie as her characters currently control the Order. That way, Hayley can get involved in Order plotting.

The only thing I can think of for Christian, is for him to interview Rivah. After all, she just became a Wizengamot member.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:25 pm

I have Lilyana who is 27 and a vampire who's a healer at Hogwarts. James 27 who is Anya's twin brother, he's a dragon keeper and works with the ministry. Yvette is 18 and a waitress at the leaky cauldron
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:58 pm

@Anya:

The only thing I can think of is a thread between Rivah and James. Until very recently, Rivah was Head of the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, meaning that she would have been James's boss. Rivah really loved her Department, so I could totally see her wanting to meet up with James to ask about how it is doing now that she is no longer a part of it. They also would have been in the same year at Hogwarts. Does this sound good to you?
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:19 pm

yeah sounds good.
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Probably Milena-Toby one, since there's still not enough information about the plot and for Seb-Viv, he firstly needs to find out that Aiden Hayes is dead (he wanted to ask him about the cure), after Keiran tells him that he would try to find someone else.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:46 pm

@Anya:
Wonderful! How about the Leaky? They could go for lunch. Would you like to start the thread, or shall I?

@Rina:
Milena&Toby it is! Where would you like the thread to be?
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Leaky sounds great, can you possibly start? If not I can
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top