Dance the night away with me (Mason) (Mature) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dance the night away with me (Mason) (Mature)  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dance the night away with me (Mason) (Mature)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dance the night away with me (Mason) (Mature)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance the night away with me (Mason) (Mature)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Tris knew he was giving in to her. She smiled and kissed him hard as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She smiled, “I love you, Mason. And I trust you. I want you to be my first time.” She had never done this before, but she was ready. She wanted her first time to be with Mason.

She smiled and kissed him softly as she kept dancing with him, “After the ball tonight?” She wanted to enjoy the ball and then run back to the common room so she could be with Mason in the most intimate way possible.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Dance the night away with me (Mason) (Mature)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance the night away with me (Mason) (Mature)

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Mason smiled and nodded her head. "I love you too, Tristan," he said back with a smile there. He didn't gonna say that he was her first since probably because of the reputation what he has it's hard to belive.

"Sure, after ball today," he agreed. He wanted to do it too and he couldn't resist her anymore. He was ready for it too already and he wanted to do it too.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Tris was excited. But she was also scared. What if something went wrong? What if he left her after she slept with him? She knew his reputation. What if this was all some kind of a joke to get her in bed with him?

She felt tears in her eyes and they began to fall down her cheeks. She was terrified to lose him. She looked up at him and didn’t bother to wipe her tears away. She just looked up at him. Love and care and need shining in her golden eyes. She loved him so much. “I love you so much more.”
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Mason have never went anyone futher than making out. Some girls have said that they went futher but it's all lie. He didn't went to bed with so far anyone. Everything what people hear isn't always true. He saw her tears and could hear her worries.

He wiped her tears slowly away. "I love you so much too," he said. "I won't never leave you after that, I can promise you that," he said honestly. "Even if you won't believe it but it will be my first time too. All these girls who have said that we did it are laying. I never went with that far anyone," he said there honestly and looked at her eyes. He didn't lie to Tristan. He couldn't lie to her.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Tris smiled and kissed him. She was happy that she would be his first, just as he would be hers. And it felt nice being reassured that he wasn’t going to leave her after they had sex. She nuzzled into his arms and saw that the dance was coming to an end.

She looked up at him and bit her lip both nervously and seductively. “Baby…” She reached up and cupped his cheek with her tiny hand. She smiled and kissed his neck hard, biting and sucking on the soft skin there. She left a mark claiming him as she always did
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:51 am

Mason kissed her back too there. He was glad that Tris believed what she said now there. He saw that too that dance have began to end slowly. So he knew what Tristan wantes to do now.

He looked at her and smiled. "Sure, let's go then," she said and kissed her lips after that with passion when she had left her mark on his neck. He was used with it already. He wanted to go already out of here. He have waited for it so long time and it was now time to do it finally.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:42 am

Tris smiled and all but ran to the common room. But she held herself back. She walked with Mason, her hand in his and nuzzled into him. She saw some girls eyeing him and she growled. She stopped and grabbed him and kissed him hard so the girls got the message.

She smirked and kept walking. When they got to their common room she kicked off her shoes and carried them up the stairs. She then went to her room, which thankfully was empty of her roommates and lied on the bed. She was nervous. But she wanted this. She wanted Mason. She would always want him
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Mason followed then Tristan to common room, his old one by now. He saw the girls eyeing him still. He didn't by attention at them at all. He kissed her only girlfriend back now there with a smile. He want just to kiss him and no one else. He was also his.

Mason just followed Tristan to her room. He had never really been in girl dorm room but it wasn't so much different one of boys. He looked how Tris lied down on the bed. He really wasnt sure exactly what to do. His expierences about it was zero. He knows that he has to do something. He went top of her and kissed her lips now there. It seemed right thing to do. He did take his tie off, he didn't need it anymore.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Tris smiled when he kissed her in front of the other girls. She smirked and waited for him to do something when they got to her room. Suddenly, he was on top of her and kissing her. She moaned softly and kissed him back.

She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled at the contact she was feeling. After he took his tie off, she began to unbutton his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders. She smiled at the perfection that she saw. Perfect abs, muscular body, her sexy mate. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. “I love you, Mason. I always will.”
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Mason kissed her back there of course. He couldn't not do it. He wanted to show these girls that he wasn't single anymore. He smiled when he did moan. It did turn him on even more.

He smiled when he took his shirt off now. Taking of her dreaa was more harder to do. He kissed her back there and began slowly unzip her dress zipper or so there. He wanted her dress off too.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top