Barack Obama and the Future of the US - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Barack Obama and the Future of the US - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Barack Obama and the Future of the US

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barack Obama and the Future of the US - Page 2 Empty Re: Barack Obama and the Future of the US

Post by Darren Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:28 am

Obama is good... but I'm not American.. so I don't really care.. =|
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama and the Future of the US - Page 2 Empty Re: Barack Obama and the Future of the US

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:38 pm

You might not be an americean but I think what happens here will in some way effect everyone accross the world. We are a huge factor in the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:31 pm

I care and I'm English!! Lol, I just...I don't really know, I guess I'm just quite curious to be honest.

Barack Obama and the Future of the US - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:43 am

[[I like this thread]]

Personally, I don't think Obama will stand out as an amazing president. I think, if people really think carefully and remove all biases, Obama will do really well, or at least adequate, but the problem is, he has too little experience. The thing is, people are thinking too highly of him. USA has just got away from 8 years of George Bush, someone that almost everyone looked down on. Now USA has a new president, a different president. He offers change, he offers so much, but that's the problem. Everyone thinks that Obama will be able to do everything, and quite frankly, he can't. That's why he won't do well, because people have too high hopes for him.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Sad but you do have a very good point there. But we also have to realize that he will only be able to do as much as congress will allow. Thanks to that great check and balance thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:51 am

His speech was pretty awesome yesterday ^^ 2million people o.O
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:46 am

He had another great one two days ago too. He is making a lot of great points.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:51 am

Im glad he is are president if McCain won im not sure if we would be as good off in the economy as we are now.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:24 am

I really think if McCain had got it we would be back in the Depression again. I hate to say that but I do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:02 am

yah but then again placing a few bill in the market dosent help to much either.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top