Peace and Quiet - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Peace and Quiet - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Peace and Quiet

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peace and Quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: Peace and Quiet

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:25 am

Zoe sat down at the table with Davina. "I was at St. Mungo's. I had the vanishing sickness. It took them a while to treat me. I was so scared. But I am back now and am a lot better." Zoe looked down at Davina's books. She really wasn't in the mood to do much studying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:27 am

"That's terrible." she replied to Zoe. A bit of a stupid comment really, as Zoe was aware of this already.
"I'm so sorry," she said. Great, another stupid comment. Oh well, she didn't know what else to say. She didn't know how to start a conversation.
"Well, I'm glad you're better now," she truthfully told Zoe. It wasn't nice when anyone was ill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:04 am

Zoe couldn't help but laugh a litte. "Yea I know. But its ok. At least I am much better than I was." Zoe shuddred at the thought of how sick she had been. "I'm just glad that I went to have it checked out. I was almost past help."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:50 pm

"Yeah, that was lucky," Davina agreed. She was glad Zoe was back, even though she didn't know her that well before. It wasn't nice when anyone was ill, whether she knew them or not.
"What are you doing up here? Have more homework to do?" she asked Zoe, trying to start a conversation. Not very successfully though. Hopefully Zoe would be good at making conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:56 pm

"I alway have homework." Zoe said giggling. "Got more of my work caught up but still have a little left." Zoe reached into her bag to pull out her muggle stuides notebook. "I hate this class." She said as she laid it on the table. Her hand hovered over the book for a few moments and then fell. She looked up at Davina. "So how have you been?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:15 am

"Good," Davina replied, shortly. She didn't know what else to say. She couldn't understand how Zoe hated lessons. She loved all of her lessons. She thought all of the subjects were fascinating.
"I love all of my lessons." she added. She probably sounded geeky, but she was a geek, after all. She didn't know what else to say. She was confused. This Zoe would answer loads of questions in class but went on about how she hated lessons outside of class. Davina didn't know what to think of her at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:32 am

Zoe looekd at Davina. "Thats good." She didn't really know what to say to Davina. She was glad that someone enjoyed classes. "Some are better than others." Zoe finally said after a moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:58 pm

"What subjects do you like?" Davina asked Zoe. She found Zoe really annoying in class and she figured she didn't need to make any more enemies. Asking people about themselves alwasy seemed a safe option, she thought. Most people could talk endlessly about themselves, unlike Davina.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top