Whoever Said Slytherin Is Not a Fraternity? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whoever Said Slytherin Is Not a Fraternity? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whoever Said Slytherin Is Not a Fraternity?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whoever Said Slytherin Is Not a Fraternity? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever Said Slytherin Is Not a Fraternity?

Post by Brice Volkov Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:32 am

Well that went better than expected. Coming up to someone and asking to eat with them was really risky, to say the least. Still, he had nothing better to do. Looking around, he quickly found Eli's, a fine restaurant which was said to have exceptionally good food. With that, he pointed with the hand free of books in that way and said:

"How about Eli's? I heard they have pretty good food. I'm pretty hungry already, so I hope so do you. Otherwise I'll feel like I'm fat. Really. "A faint smile came up with that. "Anyway, if you want, go ahead. I'll be just behind you."
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Whoever Said Slytherin Is Not a Fraternity? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever Said Slytherin Is Not a Fraternity?

Post by Emily Night Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Emily knew it's risky to eat with strangers but she didn't mind it. In other way you really can't make new friends or meet thm. She always did take any risk in her life. She always could do things her own way. She never cared about others. She looked at thr Eli's and thought it could be good place to go.

"Sure we can go there. I haven't been there for long time anyways. I'm quite hungry too but doesn't mean always I ate much," she said there now. She then began to walk towards Eli's now. She really wanted to eat something now already. She had no idea how this eating will go now.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top