MASS THREAD : Ministry Holding Cell - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MASS THREAD : Ministry Holding Cell - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MASS THREAD : Ministry Holding Cell

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MASS THREAD : Ministry Holding Cell - Page 3 Empty Re: MASS THREAD : Ministry Holding Cell

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:06 am

Kip and Yuri waited paitently, events unfolding around them. They were in sync now, prepared for what they knew had to be done. Kip watched as Sophia worked on the overdosed man, the young girl who had been with him hovering patiently. She was pale, presumably with fear for her friend, and not paying attention. In fact, Kip and Yuri had largely been forgotten, and another Auror, much younger than the rest of them, was on the outer side of the wall, nervously flitting outside of the bars of the cell.

Jack Dyllan, in the Atrium, had found her way completely unrestrained. She cast a quick glance around before diving through the door, clambering down the stairs that led to the cell where everyone was being held. She could hear the growing roar of a murmuring crowd and she held her wand aloft. As she entered the space, she saw the Aurors were distracted, looking at a man who seemed to have fallen unconscious.

Kip and Yuri saw the approaching woman, and without looking at each other, sprung into action. Yuri headed for the young Auror who was dangerously close to the cell walls. Kip neared Sophia, seemingly interested in the unconscious man. ""Could I borrow this, Sophia?" he said, snatching the wand from her without waiting for an answer. With a whip of the wand, a gush of air buffetted the nearest Aurors back. Yuri had reached the young Auror and offered him a sincere apology, before pulling him into an expert hold through the bars and prying the wand from his hand. Kip disarmed another Auror, and recieved the man's wand, throwing Sophia's wand back to her. He smiled.

Jack saw the actions unfold and immediately took it as her cue to help. She swiped her wand towards the cell and the door burst open. Aurors turned and she hissed, sending a tripping spell towards the closest one. The two figures that had armed themselves began to help defend her and she lept from her perch, running towards the door. She pulled it the rest of the way out and looked inside. She spotted James and Frank, two familiar faces. "Come on," she called. A few people nearer the front of the door immediately took the means of escape, Jack and the other two men warding off the Aurors so they could have clear passage.

She saw a jet of yellow light from her right and she flinched - she was not going to get out of it in time. The light exploded and dissolved and she turned to see the man who had defended her. It was the younger of the two figures and he offered her a wide smile, looking wholly alive. He winked, "Your so welcome."

Time stopped. Was that Elliot? Elliot Cartwright? He looked just like him, almost sounded like him, but he was... happy, and excited, and passionate.

It couldn't be Elliot. Elliot was dead.

The bars behind her reverberated with the weight of a spell and she ushered more people through the cell doors. The Aurors were beginning to stage their comeback. Jack and these two strangers were going to have to change tactics.

She glanced behind her and saw the same man who had once held her in place. She wheeled about and approached him, hands up. "I'm here to pay these people's bail." She glanced behind him, noting that Claire Bishop was on his heelss. She grinned. "Hi, Claire."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

MASS THREAD : Ministry Holding Cell - Page 3 Empty Re: MASS THREAD : Ministry Holding Cell

Post by Plotting NPCs 1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:26 am

Jack Dyllan was here to bail out the convicts. Sure she was. From the looks of things, she'd tried to break them out, only to get caught. Then again, the woman was a professional Quidditch player, and it was quite possible that she had enough money to bail out at least half of the group. Adam spotted his partner sneaking up behind the redhead, clearly planning upon restraining her. Before his friend could do so, however, the auror held up a hand.

"Leave her," the man ordered, sincerely hoping that he wasn't making a terrible mistake. By then, most everyone had gone still, waiting to see what would happen next. Eyes automatically flying toward the people still moving, Adam watched for a second as two of the convicts continued to tussle with his team. A questioning glance was sent his way, and the senior auror responded with a sharp nod. Moments later, Kip and Yuri were disarmed. The two were good fighters, better than good, but they had been easily outnumbered.

"Sorry mate," Adam said unrepentantly, "but fighting an auror is a criminal offence." Eyes lingering upon his own disarmed men, the wizard felt his face grow stern. He'd need to have a serious chat with his team for being disarmed that quickly by civilians. Perhaps he'd need to up the ante on their upkeep training.

"Ms Dyllan, the bail is 190 Galleons," Adam announced, taking the smallest of steps backwards, "feel free to discuss among yourselves." Rolling his neck, the man was about to give the group a little more privacy, before remembering exactly why that might be a bad idea. Seeing the two fighters get thrown back into the cell by his men, wands now safely tucked into the pocket of an auror, Adam turned back to Jack.

"Wand please, ma'am?"
Plotting NPCs 1
Plotting NPCs 1

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:49 am

Claire Bishop was not surprised. She truly was not. if there were to be anyone to break into the holding cell and attempt to free everyone, it would certainly be Jack Dyllan. If Claire had known Jack would be there, she would have suggested they lock her up preemptively. Then again, maybe she wouldn't have. She was doing the job because she had to, not because she was supportive of the law. Hell, the reason was half the law she might have to marry Fred Weasley. The other half was, well, they were both little sh!ts.

Regardless, the riot was good for her, really. It was giving her men and women practical training. But she was eager to see the convicts released, since they had only defended their rights - as they had every right to do.

Adam called the Aurors off her and Jack turned to look at them while Adam dealt with the others. One man looked familiar, and she cast a small smirk on him. "Still having wife troubles, Rupert?" she muttered. He bristled but his partner snorted. She grinned. "I always liked you, Stefan." He ticked his head. "Good reason, too." Jack grinned, looking back to Adam and Claire.

Jack inclined her head. "I'll pay it all, unless anyone here has someone already paying for them." She grimaced and held out her wand. "I would like that back once we get this all sorted, of course."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson-Nott Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:59 pm

Without an auror blocking her way Pansy made her way through the atrium towards the elevators, greeting Marie Voisard as she did so. Pansy didn't need to speak to Marie in all honesty, it was simply a ploy to get her past crowd control and into the elevators where she headed first to the department of magic law enforcement then to the holding cells as directed by the secretary Pansy had blackmailed for information, not that blackmail was necessary but the reporter was in a ministry-loathing mood as of now.

'I'm here to collect Alexander Nott.' Pansy told the auror, making her way into the cell and wafting a signed copy of the paperwork illustrating that she had handed a cheque of 190 Galleons to the secretary in the department of magic law.

Alexander didn't need to have heard his Mother for he'd seen her enter the door, her eyes scanning the cell for her son before they finally locked onto the Slytherin. Daggers fired. Clearly Alexander was not going to be rewarded for standing up and following his instructions in the Daily Prophet.

Not waiting for the auror to say anything Alexander had crossed the room and left with his Mother, following a corridor back towards the elevators that would lead them to the Ministry Atrium. For a while they walked in complete silence before Alexander felt the need to discover the gravity of his punishment.

'Mother, I'm sorry, I was only-'

'I don't want to hear it.' Pansy spat.

'But, I was only following what you said in the prophet.' He retorted.

Pansy didn't reply, instead her lips remained pursed together and embers crackled in her eyes. If anybody believe the saying if looks could kill, then there would have been a murder in the ministry.

'I thought you were smart Alexander, don't interrupt me!' Pansy ordered, grasping her son by the wrist and dragging him down a deserted corridor where they could talk in private.

'My article was aimed at the idiots who are dumb enough not to take consequences. I wanted people to stand up against the marriage law, I wanted people thrown into a cell, I wanted an uproar but what I didn't want was for you to follow suit.'

SLAP.

'I'd much rather have you married to a half blood than locked away in a cell for the marriage law wont be enforced for longer than a year.'

Alexander had been an idiot. Of course the law would receive opposition, he was aware if his Mother continued reporting the way she did that some sort of rebellion was bound to happen, but to take the updated law so serious, that married couples would need to conceive within a year... He would have had an entire year for the marriage law to be abolished before tainting the Nott family name and having a child with anything less than a pure blood.

Feeling like he was six years old, staring down at his shoes for listening in on his parents private conversation, Alexander felt deeply sorry for himself.

'Come. I need to take you and your sister back to Hogwarts.' Pansy informed her son, leading him by the wrist once more towards the elevators and up to the atrium. The trouble her children caused her.
Pansy Parkinson-Nott
Pansy Parkinson-Nott

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby Cooper Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:10 am

"I've got one of them, Jack," said the confidant voice of Toby Cooper, appearing out of seemingly nowhere. Taking a small step forwards so that the teenager was standing next to the redhead instead of behind her, the werewolf cracked a small grin. "Long time no see," he stated, eyes scanning the aurors who had their wands trained upon him. Jaw clenching nervously, the blonde swallowed, adam's apple bobbing.

Toby had never been an ordinary boy, in any sense of the word. Even as a young child, long before his innocent features had experienced any tragedy, he'd still been unique. The boy had always been very careful with money, the type to store away his allowance instead of spending it. The wizard had always intended to save up for a new broom or other expensive gadget, but by the time he had enough, his eye would be set on something better and newer. All through his childhood the boy had saved, only ever dipping into his funds in order to give his family gifts. Of course, a child's allowance hardly amounted to much, even if he rarely spent a knut. That past summer, however, Toby'd had much time on his hands. He'd become the person the people of Diagon would look to whenever there was an odd job that needed to be done. Having lived without currency for so long, the teenager had just stored it all away, unsure what to do with his newfound wealth. Really, the werewolf had just been glad for something to keep him busy.

"Frank Longbottom," the teen announced, tossing a pouch of coins at one of the aurors, avoiding the gaze of the man he'd just named. Yes, the decision was something of an impulsive one, but that was how Toby worked best. Frank had never exactly helped tone down that particular part of him. If anything, the Hogwarts graduate amplified his Gryffindorish personality traits.

Auror Adam Miranda could do little but stand there and nod. Pansy Parkinson-Nott had swept in, quickly and efficiently collected her son, and the left before he could say a word. His earlier suspicions had been correct, then. Not that it was particularly important, but it did make him feel like less of an idiot.

Still somewhat flabbergasted by the generosity of the Dyllan witch, the auror barely caught a bag of Galleons as they soared through the air toward him. A small part of the man wondered who this blonde was, bailing out the Longbottom son. Like many things he was encountering today, however, it simply was not his place. Nudging one of his men who had been staring rather nastily at the back of Jack Dyllan's head, the wizard inclined his own. Opening the doors to the cell, Adam gestured for Frank to exit. He would count the money in a moment.
Toby Cooper
Toby Cooper
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Kipling Parsons Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:20 am

Kip and Yuri knew their tactics would end in exactly what was happening. The two believed in political reform too much to be comfortable with skipping out of a punishment they knew they had deserved. The plan had been to liberate and, even though it was the efforts of this scruffy redheaded woman that allowed the full freedom, they knew that it was an act of desperation, not a plan. What they had done had helped free some people, make them believe that the Ministry was not all powerful, even if this woman was now bailing everyone out. It had to be done, he supposed.

They relinquished their wands with ambicable expressions, stepping back and thrusting their hands into their pockets, the image of gentility. The young women Ministry workers, Claire and Elsie, gave quick glances at them, approval flickering in the blonde's eyes, a 'let's-know-each-other-better-' look on the face of the brunette. Kip glanced at Yuri, who was doing his best to act as though he had not noticed the interest of the younger women. Yuri was always too much of a gentleman to notice such things.

Riiiight.

They split off, Kip returning to the cell while Yuri walked to the Auror. "I'll pay for ourselves, when we are eventually allowed bail. I wouldn't want to trouble this young woman." He gave her a short bow. "Thank you, " before following Kip. His dark haired friend was moving through the crowd, assuring people that they were free to go. He looked wholly untroubled in the face of how own prison term.
Kipling Parsons
Kipling Parsons
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top