This is just the start of forever! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is just the start of forever! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is just the start of forever!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is just the start of forever! - Page 2 Empty Re: This is just the start of forever!

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:00 am

As the waiter came by Shane ordered two steak dinners medium rare steak dinners. As the waiter nodded he wrote down the order before disappearing. Shane always ate his steak raw to medium rare, he had since he was turned. At first he was freaked out by it, but he gotten used to it. After all, he was part wolf but getting a rare steak for the both of them might be a bit weird for them.

Seeing a bottle of wine on their table Shane looked at it and shrugged. Grabbing the bottle he poped the cork before grabbing his glass and pouring him some. " Not bad. "said Shane after he took a drink. " Want some Livi?"Shane asked her softly. " You don't have to if you don't want to, you know I'll never make you do something you don't want to do I love you to much to do that. " said Shane softly.

Of course Shane drank, but he never did anything bad like have a one night stand or anything. The worse he ever done was get drunk at a party him and his friends threw in the room of requirements. Of course he was known as the Hogwarts troublemaker as well as his friends he never did anything bad. Although a lot of people thought he did due to him being so popular but that wasn't the case. Shane wasn't a player or anything, but he was a bad boy who hated following the rules.

After months of being together with Olivia, people expected them to already be to third base already. But they weren't, Shane didn't even care what base they were. Shane thought it was stupid in his opinion to think girls as there trophies. He was careful and gentle with Olivia, he wasn't going to lie he sometimes had dirty thoughts about her but what boy doesn't? Although those were just his hormones going crazy when she was around him.

" God she's going to be the death of me I swear!"Shane thought to himself. He loved everything about the girl across from him, her laugh, her smile, how her beautiful eyes sparkled when she sees him, there wasn't nothing he didn't love about her. " I love you to Livi. "said Shane smiling back at her.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top