This is just the start of forever!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is just the start of forever! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is just the start of forever!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is just the start of forever! Empty This is just the start of forever!

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Shane was hanging out with the guys talking about marriage and how long they been with their girl in a cafe not to far from their apartment.  As Shane looked at the clock his eyes widened.  " Oh crap,  I got to get Olivia's present and flowers for our six month anniversary!"said Shane.  " I'll see you guys later. "said Shane before heading to the alley to apperate home.  Him and the guys been staying in the apartment since they passed those stupid decrees.  Hogwarts wasn't the same anymore,  it didn't seem like a second home to him anymore.   Of course he continued his studies,  he did home schooling just like Maura was.

Appearing with a pop in the apartment,  Shane seen he had time to shower before their date.  Stepping into the shower he let the hot water hit his body before he started washing his hair.  After a few minutes of showering,  Shane started getting dressed for his date.   After doing his hair and brushing his teeth Shane stared at himself in the mirror before nodding at his appearance.   Grabbing his black leather jacket before he gotten into his car driving to get Olivia's flowers and present before heading to her house.  

Parking his blue Mustang in front of her house,  Shane knocked on the door before waiting for someone to answer it.  As her mother answered the door he smiled his famous warm smile at her.  " Hello Mrs.  Jones,  I'm here to pick up Livi er... I mean Olivia forward our date. "said Shane.  " Of course come in Shane,  Olivia is upstairs she'll be down in a minute please take a seat I'll get her. " said Mrs. Jones.  " Thank you ma'am."said Shane taking his seat waiting for Olivia.  

Setting her flowers on his lap he waited for Olivia to come downstairs for their date.  He knew he was a bit early,  but Shane hated being late for anything especially a date.  It was rude and wasn't very manly in his opinion.  Shane wasn't nervous as the first time he was in her house,  he remembered that as if was yesterday and chuckled.   He remembered her parents questioning him,  his father also made him have her home around a specific time.   Although Shane didn't mind he knew he was protective over Olivia after what happened.   Although Shane gained their trust and was sure that they loved him.

Shane's look
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

This is just the start of forever! Empty Re: This is just the start of forever!

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Olivia sighed as she tried to get her fiery red locks into a bun with two strands of hair falling on both sides of her face. For some reason, her hair did not want to cooperate with her today and she was getting even more nervous as the minutes passed because she knew Shane would be arriving soon and she felt like she wasn't going to be ready. She lifted another bobby pin to the bun and placed it underneath her hair. Olivia hated using magic to control her hair all the time.

There was a knock on her door and she froze for a second before answering, "Come in." quickly and resuming the fight with her hair. "Shane's here dear." Her mother said as she poked her head into the room. Olivia sighed and drew her hands from her hair. "Alright mum. I'll be down in a minute." she said softly and tightened the bun quickly before looking at herself in the mirror.

"Sweetie, you look fine. You know Shane doesn't mind how you dress or how your hair looks." she said softly, as she stroked her daughter's hair. "I know mum. But I like looking nice for him. You know how much I love Shane.. And you know how hard it is for me to do that." Olivia shook her head as memories started playing in her mind and she didn't want them to. She needed to get over that, and thanks to Shane she was starting to.

"Alright, I'll go down now." she said with a final glance in the mirror as she decided that her mother was right. Shane didn't care and either way she looked fine the way she was. As she came down the stairs with her mother, Olivia's eyes lit up when she saw Shane and she jumped down the last step, her black converse making a light tapping sound and she ran to him.

"Hi Shane!" she said happily. "Should we get going?" she asked him softly with a smile on her face.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:31 pm

"Hey beautiful, glad to see me?"Shane asked chuckling noticing she ran to him. "Happy six month anniversary baby, as always these are for you. " said Shane hanging her the Orchids and teddy bear. "As I promise, I'll have her home tomorrow at an reasonable time Mrs. Jones."said Shane. Shane already talked to them, and they agreed that Shane could have her by a reasonable time the next morning. Shane was glad that trusted him so much with Olivia.

" By the way if it isn't obvious, you look beautiful. "said Shane softly kissing her forehead. " Come on Livi love, lets go we don't want to be late. " said Shane smiling. " Have a good night Mrs . Jones. " said Shane smiling a her. Opening the door he he wrapped his arms around Olivia. Leading them to his car he pulled away and opened the door for her.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:11 pm

"They're so pretty, thank you Shane." Olivia said softly, her eyes sparkling as she looked at the flowers. She loved the smell of Orchids even though their smell was a bit too strong now that her senses were so heightened by her transformation. She looked at her mother who took the flowers from her and went to put them in a vase with water. Olivia kept the bear in her arms though, holding it tightly.

"I know you will Shane. We both know our little girl is in good hands with you." Olivia's mother responded with a bright smile. "Tell Daddy I said bye okay mum?" Olivia asked her mother. Her father was away on a trip since that morning and Olivia had been a little bit sad that she wouldn't be able to see her father before she left. But it was only for one day, he would be back by the time she got back, she hoped.

"Of course I will dear." her mother responded softly and Olivia smiled at her. The Werewolf looked at Shane when he spoke and she nodded. "Yeah, we should get going. Bye mum." she said with a smile as she hugged her quickly before going out the door along with Shane. Once he opened the door for her, she sat in the seat and waiting for him to get in.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Getting into the drivers seat, Shane smiled at her before backing out of the driveway towards the restaurant. Locking his right hand with hers Shane looked ahead. " If your asking where were going, I'm not going to tell it's a secret. " said Shane as he stopped at a stop light and put a blindfold on her. " Please don't hate me for doing this love, I just want it to be a surprise. " said Shane softly. Not saying another word, smirking knowing that she was going to ask where they were going.

After a couple of minutes of driving, Shane pulled into the parking lot and parked. Getting out he ran around to open the door for her. " Ok Livi love, hang on to me and I'll guide you. "said Shane helping her out of the car. Heading towards the restaurant, Shane mouthed Diamond as the guy locked down and nodded. Leading them to their table that was a candlelight dinner for two with lights decorated around them Shane muttered softly to her. " Ok... Livi love, you can take the blindfold off now. " said Shane.

" Happy six month anniversary baby, this is the first place we had our first major date? and at this table!"said Shane. "I know what your thinking, I remembered of course I did!"said Shane smiling at him. " I just thought it held a special meaning to us, so you wanted to return to it so I made a reservation here about a month ago. "said Shane shrugging as if it wasn't nothing. To him he wasn't, for he planned to do alot of things like this for her. This was only the beginning of his life with her, he knew there was forever with her.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:39 am

Olivia gasped when the blindfold was put over her eyes and she turned her head to the direction where Shane was and pouted. "Awe, I wanted to see." she said softly, before going silent for a second after he told her not to hate him for doing that. "Shane, you know I could never hate you." she said softly.

When the car stopped and Shane told her to hold onto him, she did as he said. Even though she could sense her way around, she didn't want Shane to feel like he was useless or anything like that. They entered wherever they were supposed to go and Olivia immediately knew they were in some type of restaurant. It didn't take heightened senses to know where they were. The smell said it all.

She took off the blindfold and smiled widely when she realized which restaurant they were in. "Oh my god, Shane!" she exclaimed softly and hugged him, as she placed a kiss on his cheek. She loved this place, mostly because it was a special place for her and Shane.

The girl looked at him and said, "I love you Shane." with a bright smile and her eyes sparkled like they had before.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:58 am

Shane chuckled and smiled hugging her back. " I hoped you like it."said Shane smiling. " Although I keep forgetting your a wolf, so I can't keep anything from you really. " said Shane chuckling. " I love you to Livi. " said Shane kissing her softly on the lips. Pulling the chair out for her he smiled. " M'lady your night of luxury a waits!"said Shane. Seeing a guy staring at Olivia he let out a low angry growl.

Even after being a werewolf for awhile now, he still had trouble controlling his wolf side. He remembered Olivia telling him he may never control it. Although he never was going to let her blame herself for turning him. Seeing her sit down, Shane pushed her in before settling in his seat across from her. "I got you something Livi."said Shane softly before getting back up.

Taking the long black box out of the inside pocket of his jacket he smiled. Taking the sapphire necklace out of the box, he wrapped it around her neck before clamping it closed. Taking his seat once again, he let her look at the necklace. " Seeing how sapphire makes your beautiful eyes stand out, I got it and plus it matches your ring. " said Shane smiling.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:37 am

Olivia stared at the necklace and felt it in her neck after Shane put it on her and took his seat across from her. "It's beautiful Shane. I love it." She said softly, leaning forward and placing a kiss on his cheek quickly before sitting down in her seat again. She fiddled with the necklace for a second before finally placing it down on her chest.

"What're we eating?" She asked softly, looking at him through her bangs. Olivia wasn't sure how she had managed to overcome her fear of guys with him. Somehow he had triggered something within her that helped her get over that fear.

Ever since everything that happened with her ex and with Lily, she had been so scared to even be around guys. But with Shane it was different. He didn't force her to do something she didn't want to, and he much less made her decisions for her and that was something she was grateful for. He had allowed her to be resell and he'd been able to get passed her fear with her so that she could correspond to his love the way she should.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:51 pm

"I'll thought you'll like it, but sapphire really does make your beautiful eyes stand out. "said Shane smiling at her. "You deserve things like that Livi love, don't think you don't deserve it cause you do. "said Shane softly. " Get used to getting things from me, you're going to get a lot more from me!"said Shane honestly chuckling.

" Anything you want to eat baby. " said Sahne brushing her bangs out of her eyes. " How many times have I told you not to hide that beautiful face of yours?"Shane asked her softly before kissing her softly on the lips. " I'm having the steak dinner from here, it's the best. "said Shane.

Shane didn't know how Olivia was able to break down his walls he put up around himself, but she did. After what happened with his ex, he wore to himself he'll never fall in love due to the fear of getting hurt again. But Olivia was able to break through his walls the same way he did with her. Do to getting hurt, Shane was slow and careful with Olivia, he didn't want to pressure her into something she didn't want. Although guys around school used to ask why he haven't 'tapped it yet' as they called it, but Shane wasn't that way.

Shane wasn't a player and nor did he ever want to become one any time soon. Of course he had a reputation of the trouble maker bad boy of Hogwarts, but he wasn't a player. He was a rule breaker and stuff, but nothing really bad. The worse he ever done was get drunk at a couple of parties him and the guys threw in the room of requirements.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:26 pm

"I think I'll have that too then." Olivia smiled at him. "Medium rare, that is." she laughed softly. Since she was turned into a werewolf, Olivia liked eating her meat raw or almost raw. But, of course, she couldn't do that around humans otherwise they'd think she was weird or that something was wrong with her. She couldn't risk that, some people wouldn't understand what she was. She wouldn't have been very understanding if she was still a human.

Olivia smiled at Shane as she continued thinking about everything she she had been through. She really wondered how she had gotten so lucky. Shane wasn't like other guys, he had never tried to force her into something she didn't want. But she had always doubted for some reason. She had always thought that he would leave her because she didn't want to give him anything.

She was glad that she had been wrong though. She was glad that Shane wasn't like other guys, like her ex specifically. He had just gotten her pregnant and then he'd left her. After Lily was taken away from her, Olivia didn't think she'd ever be able to love again. The Ravenclaw had never been happier that she had found love again though, it had shown her that not all guys were the same.

"I love you Shane." Olivia said as she smiled at him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top