Marriage is Murder - Page 92
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 92 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 92 of 99 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 95 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 92 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:32 am

Michael bristled when Brant spoke but he said nothing.

"Michael," Robert called.

"Yes," Michael responded quickly, glad to be redirected.

"Let's go. We're insecure. We need to nail this down quickly. "Kate, Khaat--I need you both to go home. I need to know you're safe."

Khaat was going to protest, but Kate spoke quietly.

"We understand," she answered. "You'll send word if you need anything? Food? Fresh clothes? Anything?"

"Of course," Robert softened and kissed Kate's forehead. Kate looked at Marcus.

"Shall we go?" she asked him, wrapping her arm around Khaat.

"Certainly," Marcus smiled. He looked at the others. "We'll see the rest of you at home." He ported Kate and Khaat back home to the estate.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Brant had no idea what he had said that bristled Michael he was going to ask but just shut his mouth again knowing Michael he would know soon enough. He took it to mean he had his priority's wrong and stayed stood where he was.

Jack and Steven both nodded when Marcus spoke they would see them back at the estate. Brant glanced back at where he'd left Chocola and ported back to the estate knowing she would be okay.

Jack went to wash and change as did Steven. Jess and Cassidy moved to the kitchen to make some hot food for every one, They found the elves hard at work and thanked them for continuing to get the food ready while they were out.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:36 am

When Marcus got Khaat and Kate home, they all went upstairs and took a quick shower in order to wash off the dust.

Khaat chose a pair of jeans, a white shirt, a pair of tan suede ankle boots, and a long, southwestern style cardigan that was floor length. It was warm and comfortable, and right now, she felt emptier. She understood why her father had done what he'd done, and she understood why Michael had been rattled and unhappy.

She went across to her mother's room to find her mother dressing in khakis and a pullover. Her mother looked at her.

"What?" Kate asked.

"I...thought I'd back a go-bag for Daddy and Michael," she said quietly. Kate smiled affectionately and stroked Khaat's cheek.

"Lovely thought, my dear, but I'm quite sure that they'll get that covered. Besides, we don't know where they went."

"They're at Michael's."

"And you know that how? Did you see something?"

"Don't need to. I know Daddy, and I know Michael. Daddy's not concerned with the building now. He's concerned with saving lives. He needs a place to work out of the spotlight. He'll be at Michael's. I'm the Chief Warlock. I should go help. I could write up the repeals for him of the new laws...."

"He's done that already," Kate said. "He sent copies to Michael a few days ago, as soon as Pierce announced the press conference. He just needs to sign them. The best way we can help is to just go downstairs and take care of the house and the kids. Come on. Lets go see if Suki's made some tea."

Khaat shivered. Kate looked at her, wondering if Khaat had some sort of vision.

"I'm just cold," Khaat said. "It was cold and damp out there. Might have that tea by the fire."

She and Kate and Marcus went back downstairs.

"Is there any fresh tea, by any chance?" Marcus asked the others.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Jess walked out holding a tray with two cups and smiling to both of them. " Fresh made" she said walking to a small table by the fire. "There is a chill in the air tonight, I think we got the crops in just in time." He pored out a cup and handed it to Khaat. " Cinnamon and spiced Apple, very warming." she moved back to the kitchen just as Jack walked in his jacket pulled around his neck.

" perimeters locked down, a fox tried to get in but Steven explained to him and he moved on, rather quickly in my mind" he said and chuckled as Steven walked in behind him.

"Thats because I told him if he didn't move on he'd be a rug on our floor quick as a flash." he looked at Khaat " I didn't want him harming the chickens, and he was hell bent on getting one." He took off his coat and walked over to the fire and warmed his hands " I think we might see frost tonight."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:35 am

"Thank you," Khaat said. "I was cold. I still feel like I should be doing something."

"You will be," Marcus said. "When they catch Pierce, you'd do us all a great service if you'd sentence him to Azkaban for the rest of eternity."

"Isn't there some sort of solitary confinement there where he could be entertained by dementors on a continuous basis?" Kate asked her.

"Actually, there is a more solitary section," Khaat said. "Can't answer about the dementors because Daddy prefers I don't get that close to them when I go out there."

"That would be because dementors are not very healthy for the energies of a seer," Kate said. "But I'm only interested in Pierce staying healthy until we kill him or catch him--whichever comes first."

"And you wouldn't be the only one who felt that way," Marcus said. Khaat thought and then got an idea. "I'm not sure I like whatever is going through your head."

"No, but I think my father will. One moment." She got up and went into Brian's office and rooted through one of the file cabinets, found a form, completed it, signed the parchment and then brought it out. "Help me seal it?" she asked Marcus, handing it to him. He read the parchment and laughed out loud.

"Well, aren't you Little Miss Creativity?" he laughed. "I presume you want me to send this to your father first?" She nodded. "I think Robert will be amused with this, as will a great many," Marcus said, looking at the others. "She's issuing a search and seizure warrant for all of Gideon Pierce's properties and financial assets--everything he's got--based on his confessions of high treason against England. She's taking everything he's got."

"Everything we can find, that is," Khaat said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Jim sat in a corner listening and he smiled at Khaat as she left the room he knew what she was up to and knew it was a good thing. "nice going Khaat" Jack said and chuckled. "With out money he can't do anything with out us knowing."

" I think thats the point Jack " Jim said sipping his tea." ow Brant your lady friends fine I saw her head home" he smiled as Brant nodded and smiled visibly relaxing in his seat l. Jim Looked back at Khaat as he spoke again.

"That would mean lands and buildings that could be used for good, I'm guessing all the laws he crated will be now repealed and some of the proceeds given to those he wrongly imprisoned?" He asked.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:34 pm

"I really don't have anything to do with what my father will do with the laws," Khaat said. "Although, I'm sure my father will be repealing them soon enough. I am presuming that he's going to have to be finding a place for us to run matters of state from. And he needs to be filing charges against Pierce. There is a lot to do right now."

"As far as Pierce's property and assets go," Marcus said, "I doubt Robert will be able to do anything with them right now except to try to inconvenience Pierce and perhaps slow him down from doing something new quite so fast. They'll probably need to be kept for evidence against him in any Wizengamot proceedings if they help there at all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Brant watched from the other side of the room as Jim smiled and chuckled to himself. "Well anything that slows that..." he paused and thought about his words again . "Gentleman down has to be a good thing." he said and sipped his tea as he watched them all Jack sat with Jess who wiped the last of the dirt off his face. Steven had disappeared up stairs with Cassidy he assumed to wash and change his cloths.

He saw Brant stood watching them all. " lets hope he doesn't have many accomplices that can help him re build." he said finishing his tea and placing it down on the table next to him.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:02 pm

"He didn't seem to need any to get where he was," Khaat said. "That's the thing that concerns me."

"He used people," Marcus said coldly. "He took innocent people and charmed them into doing what he wanted by lying to them about why they were doing it. He doesn't seem to need an army to get things done."

"Are you referring to Ana?" Khaat asked.

"Partly," he said. "He used her. She was an auror, and she was good at her job. She went into ministry law in order to have more time with her kids, I think. But Pierce talked her into all sorts of things she normally wouldn't have done."

"She got out because of you, though," she said.

"Its not that big of a thing. What was important was that Robert believed her and gave her another chance. The other thing that is important is that now, hopefully, he will have time to work on your shoulder and your scars."

"I'm doing alright," she said.

"Of course you are," he said, knowing that she wasn't doing alright. Her pain was constantly out of control. Nothing stopped it.

"First things first," she smiled. "He'll get to it eventually."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Jess had been in the kitchen working on the dinner when she over heard Khaat and Marcus. Giving over to the house elves she wiped her hands dry and walked out to the living room. She stood for a moment and walked to Khaat. " I can help" she said simply and placed her hand on Khaats shoulder as she looked at her then sighed as she felt the pain come off Khaat and throuhg her.

She ahd gotten good at letting it flow threw her and she smiled at them both " I'm sure Robert will deal with your wounds as soon as he can." she said softly. Soon she felt the pain lessen and she let go of her. " there hows that Khaat?" she asked as she moved to sit down feeling more than a bit drained, she also knew it would not last that long.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 92 of 99 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 95 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top