Marriage is Murder - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 28 of 99 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 63 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 28 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:30 pm

"Thank you, Cassidy," Marcus said. "I think the idea of Dakota in her makeup and coloring those designer shoes was just a bit much for her. And I'll try to keep an ear out for the twins in their bassinets."

Marcus made sure Khaat was going to get everything she needed for lunch and was about to go get a plate for himself, but Suki brought him a plate.

"What can I get you to drink?" she asked him.

"Surprise me," he smiled. "Thank you." Suki went to the kitchen and brought him one of Angus's bottles of homemade soda.

"Can I get you anything else?" she asked.

"No thank you," he said. "I think we've got it."

"The Minister hasn't requested lunch," Suki frowned.

"I'd leave him and Kate alone," Marcus suggested. "The curse has put a sort of distance between him and everyone he loves for months. I don't think either of them are thinking about food right now. I think they just want some time alone." She nodded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:59 pm

Cassidy nodded ad smiled as Marcus said he would keep an ear out for the twins. " were just over there should you need any help" she said and smiled at them both. Steven sat Dakota in her chair and then moved to help Catlin into hers as Brant placed down several bowls of pasta and the chicken for every one to help them selves to it.

Jack took some and dished up for the other children around him. Jim sat down close to Marcus and Khaat he saw Suki bring food for Marcus then a soda nodding. "All guard are on high alert, all spells and charms are doubled in strength" he told her. He smiled hearing Marcus talk of Kate and Robert and nodded he too agreed. " if it was me you'd not see me for a month" he admitted.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:12 am

"Thank you, Jim," Khaat said, grateful that perhaps just this time James would not get through.

"Khaat," Marcus said, "I know you're thinking about James. You need to understand, though, that they destroyed the lair. We hit back against the pack, and we hit hard. They're not going to come here right now. They don't have a place to stay. They have nothing. They have to start all over. You're going to be the last thing they have time for--at least for awhile."

"You know what he's going to have to do now, don't you?" she sighed heavily.

"I know he's going to have to find some place new for his pack."

"No," she said. "He has to have a safe, established hiding place--immediately. And in this world, the only one who will have him, the only one who will help him at this point is Fenrir Greyback. He has no choice. I think our troubles just got bigger. Fenrir's been quiet for decades. He won't be quiet now."

"Then, if we have to, we'll eliminate him too," Marcus said, without any fear or hesitation. "Whatever it takes to keep our world safe."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:31 am

Jim sat and listened quietly then nodded " Marcus is right he'd need some place safe first for his pack" he said then listened more. "Fenrir has been taken down once already, besides we have the best werewolf hunter right here in Edward. " Jim said smiling " ow and we can't forget Escobar, he hates them just as much as Edward and we do." He admitted just as Jack looked up but then looked back down at his food.

Brant finished and took the empty plates threw to the kitchen he pondered in his mind his up coming lunch with Amelia and sighed as he placed them into the dish washer. He could see Cassidy looking at him and he smiled at her. He wanted to talk to Brian about it first seeing how he was his boss and all.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:44 am

Edward came downstairs, knowing he was late.

"My apologies, All. I was detained. Did I hear us discussing werewolves again? That's an old tired topic, isn't it?" he asked.

"He has to go to Fenrir, and you know it," Khaat said quietly and firmly.

"Well, yes. Of course I know that," Edward said. "That is rather obvious, is it not?"

"And you're not worried about it?"

"No. Should I be? Greyback was intimidating in his day, certainly. But aside from the fact that he is a werewolf and used to be powerful, now he is little more than a very old werewolf now. Older than I am. He undoubtedly commands a pack now, but how big or small, we don't know.

"The Greyback I knew, while he certainly agrees with James's goals of spreading the curse, would not be proud at all of all the other madness that James has done. This is certainly not how Greyback would be launching the same plan. James and his pack will certainly find shelter with Fenrir, but at a price. Fenrir does nothing out of generosity. It will cost James."

"What do you mean?"

"He'll want control of James and his pack. And, that also means he can't afford to have James chasing you, bloodlust or not. For awhile, he'll be trying to put a leash on him. And that buys you a bit of time. I suggest you move forward with a belated Easter celebration in Tuscany like you planned. You certainly all have a lot to celebrate now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:07 am

Jim listened to Edward and nodded "he's right, we'll finish the you know whats and we can be off after dinner if you want." He suggested " and I agree with Edward with two new editions here need a proper welcome and I know Cassidys been itching to give them her gift." He said and smiled as Cassidy looked over and nodded at his words.

" ow too right these two haven't been properly welcomed to the family." she said smiling as she helped two of the children out of their seats " Dakota no more playing in the makeup" she said to her but Cassidy had placed an age charm over the door so she could not get back in at them again.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:05 am

"It is a good idea," Marcus agreed with the others.

"I need to talk to Daddy first," she said. "I... know its a good plan, but I don't want to go without him. I've...been..apart from him for so long. I need to know he's going along with us."

Marcus understood her personal pain that she carried from being so bonded to her father and yet so torn by the curse that he'd born.

"If you want to ask him, then go ask him," Marcus said. "Give him a bit of time. Then ask him. If he agrees, we can go this evening or in the morning."

"Okay," she said.

"He'll agree," Edward said. "The curse has had him a prisoner in this house for almost a year. He wants a change of pace like we all do. I think its safe for you all to pack. He isn't going to refuse some sunshine and warmth and fresh air, believe me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:41 am

Brant smiled and listened " hey we'd not want to go with out him ether Khaat, he makes it..." he chuckled " fun" he said smiling to them all as Jack chuckled as well Cassidy walked over and nodded.

"What Brant's saying is, he adds some lightness to things that we all need and would miss if he didn't come, besides the children would miss him too much" she said just as Abby walked in behind her. Jim followed making sure Abby didn't get into trouble along with the rest of the kids.

"They wanted to see you" he told her as they walked over and stood in front of Khaat.

"Your boo boo better?" Jaylen asked one arm around Stevens leg and half hid as if she was shy.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:21 am

"They haven't seen Daniel or Benjamin," Marcus said. "Perhaps its time they meet them."

"Brian and I have two more babies," Khaat told them. "Two boys. They're very, very little. And they might be noisy sometimes, but they're here to stay. You can meet them if you all want to."

"I like boys," Khaat's son, Robbie, said.

"Me too," Khaat said. "And girls too. They're your brothers, Robbie. Yours too, Michael."

"Mine?" Dakota asked.

"Yes," Khaat said. "And yours too, Julia."

"And mine!" Abbey said, being the one child who had already seen them."

"Yes," Khaat said. "You're the big sister."

"I'm biggest!" she said.

"Yes," Khaat said. "You are."

"Mama?"

"Yes?"

"We can keep them today. We can send them back tomorrow."

"Okay," Khaat said, not wanting to laugh. Abbey was accepting them today. One day at a time was enough for her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:49 am

Jack smiled and tried not to chuckle at Abby's words as he lifted them one by one to look into the bassinet to see the now sleeping babies. "day pretty" Jaylen said but James just scrunched his nose up.

"day weird" he said as he moved to pick up a toy train that lay not far from them all. Catlin was next and smiled as she peered in.

"Baby's small," she said and looked at Khaat "day mine too?" she asked as she held on to Jacks arm to stop herself from falling to the floor. Little Robert tugged at Jacks pants leg wanting to look at teh babies as well.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 99 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 63 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top