She had Something to Confess to - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

She had Something to Confess to - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

She had Something to Confess to

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

She had Something to Confess to - Page 2 Empty Re: She had Something to Confess to

Post by Elisabeth North Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:52 am

Elisabeth laughed softly, "I get a lot of my muggle music from my mother's old music collection, my father is pureblood, so he doesn't really approve of me listening to muggle music, though I'd say he's hypocritical considering my mother is a half-blood." she commented, "Don't tell him I said that...he'd probably kill me if he knew I said that." she added, looking a bit more serious than she had before, her father may not kill her, but she would most likely get punished in some way if he did somehow find out what she had said. 

Elisabeth glanced down slightly as Nathan paused, probably thinking of what he would say next. She nodded, "I haven't heard a lot of their newer stuff, due to my father and all." she commented.

Elisabeth nodded slowly as Nathan continued, hoping she wouldn't freak out for his sake, when she freaked out completely, she tended to transfigure into her full animagus form, and that would be really embarrassing, probably for the both of them. She listened closely to what he said next, Not human? she thought to herself, then what he said next she never would have expected, "A-a werewolf?" she echoed, frozen in shock, a million questions running through her head as she felt a chill run down her spine.

Elisabeth felt her teeth turning into fangs and she willed them to stop as she calmed herself down, then her Ravenclaw curiosity allowed her to begin to ask questions, "I realize I'm about to ask a lot of questions, so I'm going to warn you of that now." she told him, glancing down at the ground herself, "First of all, how are you a werewolf? Were you born or changed?" she started, "Second, if you were changed, when?" she continued, "Third, how will this affect me? Will I have werewolf children?" she continued, "Lastly, how can I help? I can see you're a nice guy, so I shouldn't have any reason to be afraid of you, and you don't seem like a bad person. I apologize for the stereotype, but you are in Hufflepuff." she finished, smiling nervously as she let out a small laugh. 

"I apologize for all of the questions, I understand that it's probably hard for you to answer them and I really shouldn't have bombarded you like that." she apologized, glancing down slightly.
Elisabeth North
Elisabeth North
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum