Divinations Lesson: Group One - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Divinations Lesson: Group One - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Divinations Lesson: Group One

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divinations Lesson: Group One - Page 2 Empty Re: Divinations Lesson: Group One

Post by Katie Knight Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Katie's eyes widened in horror. " Oh bloody hell. " Katie muttered to herself. Looking at the book, Katie bit her lip before looking at Cupid. Who would of thought a book filled with nonsense rubbish could be so accurate about one thing? This was something she didn't expect that was for sure. How did he even find out anyways?

" Damn it Dessa, why did I even tell you if you were going to tell Cupid?"thought to herself. She was going to have a nice chat with her lovely Ravenclaw friend. She had no right to tell Cupid she was dating Jeremy his Cupid's sworn enemy. She knew Cupid hated him after what happened, but he changed. Little did Jeremy know, Katie didn't love him anymore.

"Pff... unreserved love? That's crazy I just live for now!"said Katie. " Really Cupid do you honestly think I'll have unreserved love just because I'm with Jeremy?"Katie asked him softly. " I honestly don't even like Jeremy anymore, I'm going to break up with him. " said Katie. The dream was accurate, but it wasn't about Jeremy that was for sure. But Katie wasn't about to tell him it was him.

That's was one of the reasons why she dated Jeremy, was to get over Cupid. Although it didn't work as she thought, it just made her feelings for him stronger. She wasn't going to tell him she was in love with him. She knew he didn't feel the same way, and if she told him it would ruin everything. That was why she kept everything in, she hoped things would turn around but perhaps she should just move on.

They were only going to be best friends and that's it, besides Cupid is more into the fame. Although Becca told her that her and Cupid were going to be together soon, it just made Katie laugh knowing it wasn't true. Only in her wildest dreams Cupid would ever like her, their was other girls he liked that were better then her. Katie was going to give up, and move on and find someone else. Cupid was just going to be her best friend and that's it, and she was ok with it.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:47 am

So it was true. Katie Knight was dating Jeremy Podmore after everything he'd put her through, after what the situation he'd placed all of Katie's friends. She'd been to St Mungo's, had her memory modified, forgotten who Cupid was for a moment. No. Cupid didn't care if Katie didn't have unreserved love for him it was stupid and he was glad the fellow fifth year was going to end things - if she really was going to end things.

'Why did you start seeing him in the first place?' The Slytherin asked, 'After everything he put you through?' The Ravenclaw better have a good answer to sway the Litherland Slytherin into being a bit more open about this. Wait until he told Becca, Becca would certainly flip out - more so than Cupid. Although Cupid was angry it was nothing how Becca would be, lately she had had a bit of a mood about her.

Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mist Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:49 am

What was that voice? It didn't sound pleasant. It wasn't a shout but it wasn't the tone you usually heard in general conversation about dreams. Turning around Mary saw the cheeks of Cupid turning a slight pink and his eyes held a look of disbelief.

Oh gosh. Oh no. Hopefully a fight wouldn't start in her class. No. that wouldn't happen a moment about Cupid and Katie were laughing and now...

Mary's lip began to tremble.

They couldn't fight, they simply couldn't. Mary had to diffuse the situation before it got out of hand, oh gosh as if this lesson couldn't get any worse she'd already cried about how the students hadn't taken the dream interpretation exercise seriously.

'Children, children!' Mary cried hurrying across the room and knocking a student from their seat as she did so.

Mary raised a hand to her throat.

'I-I'm so s-sorry dear!' She gasped, knealing down to see if the student was okay. 'I didn't mean to, please, please be okay!' Mary said as her eyes filled her tears.

'I'm fine.' The student replied, helping himself up and giving the Professor a shady look. 'No need to cry about it.'

No need to cry about it. If only Mary had some control over her tears. Did the student think she wanted this? Did the student really think Mary wanted to be stood in the middle of her classroom surrounded by teenagers giggling behind their hands. Yet another of her lessons had become a fiasco.

(ooc: thought i'd throw that in just in case Katie didn't want to answer Cupid --- and for a bit of entertainment Wink )
Mary Mist
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Looking down at her book,  tears started escaping her eyes threatening to roll down her cheeks. " Oh bloody hell,  I can't let him see me cr because of him. " Katie thought to herself.   " God I'm turning into Professor Mist!"Katie thought to herself cursing to herself.  Turning to Professor Mist,  with tears in her eyes that were about to fall down her cheeks.  "I'm sorry Professor,  but I got to go,  I'm sure you know why. "said Katie softly.  

Grabbing her book and her bookbag she quickly ran out of the classroom.  She was sure Professor Mist knew why she ran out of the classroom,  it was all because of the one question Cupid asked her.  She didn't want to tell him the reason why she dated Jeremy was to get over him.   If Professor Mist was good at reading people,  she'll know how Katie felt.   Maybe just maybe shell talk to her later, tell her why she left her class all the sudden.

If Cupid was going to tell Becca,  she'll tell her the real reason behind dating Jeremy.   Surely she'll be mad, but she would understand right?  It was a bit stupid,  but she hoped to do it to make Cupid jealous.  It didn't work, just made Cupid probably hate her now.   Going with Jeremy she wanted to see how much Cupid cares about her,  it was a stupid idea wasn't one of her best plans.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:36 pm

For a moment Cupid's attention was caught by the distraction caused by Professor Mist. Oh really, now she crying again. Just about to make a joke he turned to Katie but the joke didn't leave his lips, she too was crying. The last time he'd saw her cry was because of him and now drilling her about Jeremy had evidently made her cry once more.

'Me too!' Cupid called to Professor Mist whilst quickly gathering his things, kicked up the trapdoor and descended down the ladder from the classroom. Now, to find Katie. Leaning over the banister that looked down at the spiral staircase leading up to the classroom he noticed nobody was there. He was alone and Katie was, well, where was Katie?

'Katie?' He called... No reply. Hurrying down the staircase Cupid followed the path he guessed Katie would have. He needed to find her, comfort her, apologise and check to see if she was okay.
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mist Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Mary watched in horror as two students had rose from their round tables and hurried out of the classroom without an explanation. If only she had gotten to them soon she could have solved this, maybe, probably not. Unless of course it wasn't to do with their little bicker and her lesson plan was a shambles?

A few students looked at her, awaiting a response. Any normal professor would have quickly followed, prevented that from happening. In fact in any other class the students wouldn't dare jto get up and walk out.

Her mouth was open, her chest was raising up and down, up and down, up and down whilst her eyes now shone in the shimmering light through her tears.

'We-we'll carry t-this next l-l-esson y-' But whatever Professor Mist was about to say the class didn't quiet catch as she had hurried to the bedroom door behind her desk a trail of tears and locked the door behind her.

She'd let it happen again, but this time it had been worst. Hopefully the students would gather that it was the end of the lesson. Mary simply couldn't continue.
Mary Mist
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top