The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet - Page 2 Empty Re: The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Haha I can't wait! Ali and Dessa shall make great friends! (by that cling to each other and love each other to death! XD) Oh my goodness, SO many ideas are running through my head for them!  I think I'm going crazy now! :POMG! if she set Dessa up with someone oh goodness!  If you need some threads for Dex Adds or anything I'll throw Dessa towards him!  lol Dessa/Dex wow...  that'll be interesting!

Last edited by Maura Goldstein on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet - Page 2 Empty Re: The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:00 am

Cupid also has to share a dorm with Dex, that'd be interesting if he started dating Medusa. Oooo the plot thickens!
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:53 am

I can just see her now. Alisha Merchant, resident Hogwarts matchmaker xP With the fateful but ill-fortunate touch of Midas, where every pairing she makes and every thing she touches turns to leprechaun gold xP
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:56 am

Hahaha sorry I just saw this xD I'm up for anything, especially for Dex, Tris or Nessa! If Alisha wants to play matchmaker I would laugh the entire way through xD it'll be great.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisha Merchant Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:19 am

Bewarned.....she'd probably be the Donkey to Dex's Shrek. Highly annoying but lovable Very Happy And she'd be setting him up left and right and centre, but end up sabotaging half of his dates xP
Alisha Merchant
Alisha Merchant
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:27 am

LOL I would love that. In the end he'd end up loving her for it like Shrek for Donkey xD
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:30 am

Oh god Dessa/Dex? Wow... if Ali hooked them up that would be weird! Ali the Hogwarts matchmaker! Razz
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:21 am

So, this was implied in the PM I sent you, but…
FRANCESCA AND ALISHA NEED A THREAD.
Not right now, since Revianna takes priority, but it will happen. I will make it happen.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisha Merchant Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:47 am

*clears throat*

Urhhm, right Razz RJ and Mars, so sorry for not posting in the Christmas party thread yet. Thing is, I have been scratching my head over this a long time and....there's drama going on there that Ali won't understand head or tail of, or conversations she wouldn't butt into. She'd just jump into it all unawares, and it would break the flow. So instead of her popping up at the party, can we have a separate thread or a pre-existing open one for this? Pwease? xP

(Oh and Kitty, I posted this in the CB but CHECK YOUR CESCA ACCOUNT xD )
Alisha Merchant
Alisha Merchant
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top