Andrian's House - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian's House - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian's House

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian's House - Page 4 Empty Re: Andrian's House

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:34 pm

"I don't think it sounds weird love, I think it has a name ring to it!"said Sophia softly but honestly. Of course she needed some time to get use to it, but Sophia was sure it wouldn't take her long. Sophia smiled. "Your love love, it does feel right and I wouldn't want it any other way."said Sophia softly kissing him back.

Sophia looked at him and smiled. "This part of me was dead for the longest time love, I thought I'll never have this part of me back."said Sophia softly. "I'll always love you to Andrian now matter where or how far life separates us at times."said Sophia smiling at him. "You have all of me Andrian and you always will no matter where life takes us."said Sophia softly. "The only reason why I smile like this love, is because your always around me, and when your around me I'm better and I'm happier because your the light to my world when everything else is dark!"said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:02 am

Andrian was overjoy with the fact he was engaged to Sophia again. They had married the first time when they were about eighteen for the sake of their kids. But unfortunately that relationship didn't last very long causing them to divorce. He didn't know why they had divorce then, maybe because they took it too fast. Andrian gently turned her around so that they could look at each other eyes. "I know we got married before, but this never felt so right. I am a better person now and I want to make it work this time," jhe smiled. "No body ever makes me smile as much as you do, you are my everything," he told her. "I'd do anything for you, walk to the moon and back and walk the highest mountain just to see you smile," he smiled at her, kissing her on the lips gently. "I love you and my feeling for you will never change, " he smiled. "I want to be the guy who makes you feel alive not dead inside because if I did that I'd never forgive myself," he told her, smiling softly at her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Sophia was happy to be married to Andrian again, she really didn't know why they gotten divorce in the first place. Maybe because they were to young and they were simply rushing into things, she honestly didn't know. Sophia smiled. " I think we were just to young back then and we were rushing things back then, but now it feels right like you said love."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and smiled with tears in her eyes. "Aw... Andrian love, that's the sweetest thing I have ever heard!"said Sophia softly.

"There's nothing I wouldn't do for you my love, even if it meant giving my life for you I would do it."said Sophia softly. "I love you Andrian Potter, and nothing in the world is going to change that, not even time."said Sophia honestly. "I'll climb the highest mountains and swim the deepest of oceans just to be in your arms."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:35 am

This felt right to marry Sophia again, he love the thought of marrying her again. The ministry won't but he didn't care, he wasn't going to let them take the person he love away from him. Andrian laughed at what she said and shook his head. "Well lets hope we don't have to come to that," he smiled at her, stroking her hair softly. "I love you too, Sophia, your the best," he smiled, kissing her softly on the lips. "I can't wait to tell everyone the big news," he grinned. Now he was just a little bit worried, where were they going to have a wedding, who was going to be his best man and who to invite. He wanted to make his little brother his best man but he wasn't sure how Sophia feels after hearing what Nick did to Cecilia.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:55 am

Sophia nodded and smiled. "Niehter can I love, I'm sure they'll be happy to see us getting married again!"said Sophia softly.  "Besides, there tons of people that don't even remember us married so it'll be like were marrying for the first time!"said Sophia happily.  Although Sophia begin to think who her maid of honor was going to be. It was Mariana the last time, but she disappeared along with her other Hogwarts friends.  "Love this might be a stupid question to ask, but what happened to all our Hogwarts friends?"Sophia asked him softly.  "I miss them."said Sophia sighing softly to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:47 am

Andrian nodded and chuckled, he wasn't at all confident with how his friends would react, when he tells them. They were always supportive of him, no matter how many girlfriends, he had. He wasn't proud with the numbers of girlfriends he had. Or, how many hearts he's broken. He also wasn't proud of his actions throughout his many relationships. He wasn't like that anymore, he was sure Sophia was the one. 

"I don't know, I guess we all went separate ways," He replied, thinking about where they all could of been. The last time he saw them, was before he lost his memories. After that, he never heard of them anymore. "I saw Nick the other day," he said, unaware that Sophia could've known of what Nick did.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 am

The last time she saw Mariana or any of her friends was last year when Mariana was helping her with the green itch. After that, it seemed like she disappeared just like Jess did. But that was how the world went, people came and went in your life. It didn't mean that it hurts, because it did and it sucked like hell but that was life. Sophia learned that the hard way, it was probably why she was so strong now.

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I guess we did, it would just be nice to see one of them again."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked up from her plate when he said he seen Nick. "Oh really?"Sophia asked him softly. "Been awhile since I saw him."said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:47 am

Their friends disappeared like bugs, but he shrugged his shoulders. He was sure they'll appear out of the hat one day, nothing to worry about. Tonight, was what important now. Him, popping the big question and them catching up and making up for lost time; That what matters now. It's not like they all disappeared and hated both of them for no reason, now that would suck.

"Well, we can hang out with them again. But, not today. Today is about you and me," He smiled, kissing her neck, softly.  After, mentioning Nick, there was no reaction from Sophia. He assumed that she didn't know about his little brother, little adventure. He didn't say anything, he didn't want to ruin their night and she didn't really need to know. Although, he tells her everything he does. 

"You want to watch a movie now?" he asked, raising his wand and making the dishes clean up and put themselves away.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Sophia nodded and smiled. "Your right love, today is about us and only us!"said Sophia softly. As he kissed her neck she smiled as she felt a shiver run down her spine. He knew how to get to her by doing the little things he does, even the little touches made her go wild. If she had a heartbeat it'll be beating like crazy she was sure of it.

Sophia nodded and smiled. "Sure that sounds like a great idea!"said Sophia smiling at him. "What else do you have up your sleeves tonight Mr. Potter?"Sophia asked him smiling. He seemed to have more planned then this, Sophia wondered what though. He was always surprising her, even when she thought the surprise was done for he had another. She knew all to well how he was.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top