Andrian's House - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian's House - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian's House

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrian's House

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at his reply. "Oh she won't do that, but she might do some accidental magic."said Sophia honestly. "She been doing that alot lately, as weird as it sounds I'm so proud of her although I had to repair the curtains after she burned them in anger!"said Sophia. Sophia smiled and took the locket and put it back on around her neck. "You knew you had all of me, remember what I wrote on your necklace?"Sophia asked him softly. It was a simple but unique, 'I love you with my heart and soul, forever and eternity I am yours.' Sophia shook her head and chuckled at his gasped. "Of course not, I still have alot of things you think I burn at my house."said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Andrian walked her towards the door again ushering her along with him. "Our, little Alexia is a little experimenter. She'll do great in life," he smiled at her. He was now thinking, if he fall asleep on the couch that she'd come along and set his pants on fire. He was starting to worry, his sighed and let that all off. He need not to worry about his daugther, this was his and Sophia's night. He could deal with her later. "I do, I love it," he told her, holding his necklace and kissing it. "I think its my lucky charm," he said to her. Andrian sighed with relief when he heard nothing important was burn't to crisp in his time away. "What did you burn anyway?" he asked, trying to make sense of what she was saying.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Sophia chuckled and nodded. "Yeah... she's a little dare devil that's for sure, can't tell you how many injuries I healed on her."said Sophia honestly. Sophia smiled when he said it was his lucky charm. "I love mine to Andrian, I used to wear it every day to remind myself that you were always with me, and I'll do the same starting now!"said Sophia softly. "I really didn't burn anything, no matter how much I wanted to at the time."said Sophia honestly. "Come to my place and I'll prove to you I still have everything you gave me, I still have your Quidditch shirt you gave me."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:25 am

Andrian rolled his eyes at her, Alexia had her mothers look but she will always have his clumsiness. She called it a curse, but he thought they were hilarious. "I'm always here, no matter how far or close I am," he nodded. Andrian was getting a little impatient, the chicken in the oven was almost cooked and yet there was still lots to do. But he didn't want to rush her, so he kept patient but at the same time he opened the backyard door and walked her outside. "Okay, I believe you," he let a small chuckle out. "Enough about burning things now, take a seat my lady," he said, pulling a chair in front of her. "I need to check on the oven before we 'burn' our dinner," he joked at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:42 am

"Aw... still the gentlemen I remember!"said Sophia softly before taking her seat.  Chuckling to herself see she Andrian running off towards the kitchen.  Looking around she was in awe at the decorations. "Wow... he really went all out on this!" Sophia thought to herself.  Her hair and eyes turned pink knowing how much Andrian loved her to do all this for her.  He really wanted to make up for lost time, and so far he was doing a good job at it. But none of that mattered to Sophia, as long as he was with her again.  Although the smallest things he did for her always made her smile, but Sophia remembered countless of times Andrian gotten hurt because of her or took a spell for her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:53 am

"Anything, for you," said Andrian, pushing her into the table. Then he heard the oven beep and rushed back into the house. As soon as he entered the door, he heard Mr. Clooney barking at the oven. "Its okay, Clooney. Its not going to hurt you," he said, clumsily taking the tray out of the oven with his bare hands. "Oo oo hot!" he gasped dropping the tray on the table, safe. "Maybe I lied," he told Clooney as he started plating the foods. Andrian was still getting used to muggle things as technology was changing every day. He had three years to figure out the muggle world but he was still struggling. Sophia and the kids all laughed at him. "I hope you like wine," he yelled. "Cause there is a bit here," he told her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:03 am

Watching Andrian get everything ready, Sophia chuckled and shook her head.  Sophia knew he was still trying to get use to muggle technology and by the looks of it he was still struggling.  It made Sophia laugh at how adorable he looked trying to figure out how to make a oven work.  "I love wine, so it's fine love!"Sophia yelled back at him.  Sophia was raised by nothing but the muggle way, so she was quite use to using muggle things, she remembered teaching Andrian how to use a microwave in their fifth year when he wanted to make popcorn when they had a movie night at his house.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:07 am

Andrian was already plating his food, now he was pouring the red wine jus he created. He just had to make sure one thing was attend to before he was done. He turned on his heels and reached up to he cupboard and got a can of dog food from the cupboard and empty it out in the dog bowl. "Bon appetite, Mr.Clooney," he smiled, straightening his back and then washing his hands. He quickly grab the champagne and the food and started heading out. The food was, roasted chicken breast, red wine jus and roasted vegetable. It was their favorite, they could eat this food endlessly and never get sick of it.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:41 am

Sophia smiled as Andrian came back out with the plate of food and red wine.  As he set it down in front of them Sophia smiled.  "Wow... I miss this!"said Sophia honestly. It been awhile since she had Andrian's cooking, she honestly missed it.  "Perhaps I'll make some breakfast in the morning, I'll fix all our favorites!"said Sophia softly. She knew Andrian loved her cooking more then anything, plus they always played around in the kitchen when they cooked together. Sophia always loved when they did things together, it was always fun no matter what they did.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:09 am

Andrian laid two plate of food and two wine class on the table. "Been a while, hasn't it?" he said, looking at her and then back at the dish. He was proud of this dish, he paid special attention while he was cooking this. Everytime he cooked something, they were over cooked or undercook. He got sick of it, but today he put love into it this time. "A bit of pepper for my beautiful, sexy lady," he said, grabbing a huge pepper shaker and twisted it a few time. He knew when to stop, he knew how much Sophia likes. "A bit of salt," he sprinkled some on. "Voila!" he said, taking a seat and smiled. His eyes twinkled as he stared into her beautiful, brown chocolate eyes. "Oooo pancake with chocolate and blue berry!" he said with glee, clapping his hands together. "My favourite!" he said. "I can't wait," he said.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top