I lost my mind, LITERALLY! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I lost my mind, LITERALLY! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I lost my mind, LITERALLY!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I lost my mind, LITERALLY! - Page 2 Empty Re: I lost my mind, LITERALLY!

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:14 am

Wow. She hadn't been expecting that.

When Shane ripped the song out of his song book, Olivia's eyes widened for a few moments before she lowered her head to look at the ground once again. She didn't want anyone to see the surprise on her face to what he'd just done. He probably didn't know any better, but it still hurt to see him do that.

It hurt more that he asked Maura to burn the song as well.

She gave a shaky sigh and blinked back tears she could feel forming in her eyes. She shouldn't cry over this. hey wweren't anything other than friends. But it hurt. She couldn't deny that it hurt. A lot. Without a second though, Olivia turned away from Shane and Maura and said, "I... I gotta go." Before she ran off.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Shane looked at Olivia confused as she ran off. "Livi!"Shane called after her as he seen her run off after he ripped the song out and burned it. "What a minute how did I know about that nickname?"Shane thought to himself. Shane sighed and shook his head and ran his hand through his hair. He all the sudden felt bad for ripping the song out of his book and burning it for some odd reason, him and Olivia were just friends but he didn't know why it hurted him so much to see Olivia hurt. Shane was confused, of course he knew him and Olivia were friends, but there was something telling me there was more to them.

"Ugh... stupid emotions and feelings!"Shane said to himself letting out a low growl. Taking another flat rock he threw it across the lake and sighed. So many emotions were running through him, he thought he was going to explode. "I think I need to go lay down, my head really starting to hurt."said Shane honestly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:48 pm

It was still the beginning of the year and there was already so many things happening. It was strange but at the same time it wasn't, especially to Jaybee. He and his friends always ended up in sticky situations one way or another. But this year had started off really rocky for some reason. Some of the the things that happened didn't really matter that much, since they had only resulted in a few detentions.

But one thing that had been bad and it was something that Jaybee wouldn't forgive. Shane had lost his memory because of a stupid Slytherin named Romeo and Jaybee wanted to get revenge for that. He would, even if it was the last thing he did. He had been walking down to the lake when someone bumped into him and he looked to see that it was Olivia. The girl Shane liked.

She seemed upset and he couldn't quite place his finger on what could have upset her. "Olivia? Are you okay?" he asked her somewhat stupidly and she nodded wiping her eyes to remove tears that had fallen down her cheeks. "I'm fine... If you're looking for Shane, he's at the lake with Maura. He woke up." Without another word she ran off and though Jaybee wanted to follow her to make sure she was okay, knowing that Shane was awake meant he had to go see him.

He raced down to the lake and found Maura and Shane. "Mars! Shane!" he called as he walked towards them. "Hey, glad to see you're awake mate." he smiled at Shane and looked at Maura. "Um, you know what's up with Olivia? Either of you? I just bumped into her and she seemed really upset about something." he asked.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Maura couldn't beleive she just burned the song right in front of Olivia, but what else was she suppose to do if Shane wanted it done? She tried to object but Shane simply wanted it done. Seeing Olivia running off, Maura simply knew why she ran off she was hurt, really hurt. Sighing to herself she sat down under the tree and ran her hands through her hair.

Seeing Jaybee running towards them Maura smiled. "Hey Jaybee."said Maura looking up at him before looking down at the burned up song that suddenly blew away in the wind. When he asked what was wrong Maura gotten up and walked up towards him so Shane wouldn't hear them. "Shane tore out the song he wrote for Olivia and burned it in front of her."said Maura softly. "That's why you seen her running off."said Maura simply.

"I'm worried about him Jaybee, he never been this out of it."said Maura softly. As she heard crunching leaves she seen Carson and Kenneth heading towards them. "At lease were not alone to think about this."said Maura softly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Carson A. Garcia Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:39 pm

All this drama that was going on didn't make Carson happy at all, it made him angry and depress. Angry that a stupid prick named Romeo did this to one of his best friends and depress to see Shane like this. He was going to get revenge on Romeo if it was the last thing he did. Carson may look like a fun loving guy which he is, but if you mess with his friends or loved ones it'll be the last thing you do. He knew that him and the rest of the guys would think of some revenge on Romeo.

Walking down the sloping lawns with Kenneth they were simply talking about ways to get Romeo back. They didn't care if they gotten expelled or detention for the rest of the year, they were going to get Romeo back. "No dude, it has to be good, we'll talk to Jaybee and see what he thinks."said Carson. Reaching the lake they stopped in surprise to see Shane awake. "Shane your awake mate!"said Carson happily.

Seeing Maura was upset and Shane looked to be hurt by something Carson muttered to Jaybee. "Dude, what's going on?"Jaybee asked clearly confused seeing how he just got here. He seen Olivia running to the castle it must be some reason why she was running so quickly. Carson didn't know, but he want to find out, he hated being out of the loop.
Carson A. Garcia
Carson A. Garcia
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Kenneth nodded in agreement. "Yeah we'll ask Jaybee and see."said Kenneth. This year been off to a rocky start, with detentions and stuff but nothing to major that they couldn't handle. Hell, they were always in detention for something even if they didn't do it. But now they were in real trouble, but not that kind of trouble more like emotional trouble and it was because Shane lost his memory. Kenneth couldn't believe he lost everything, from where all four of them met towards all the detentions they had he couldn't remember a thing.

Kenneth wanted to get revenge on this Romeo guy if it was the last thing he did, and he was sure he wasn't alone on it either. He knew Carson and Jaybbe wanted revenge just like he did. That was why they spent so much time together plotting evil plots to get Romeo back. Not that they didn't spend time together, hell they were best friends so they were always seen together weather it was dentetion or here by the lakee or singing together. But this time the three of them were without Shane and his evil and twisted ways when he was angry or upset.

To be honest, Shane was what kept them all together as one, without him they were all a mess. Even though they didn't want to admit, Kenneth could clearly see it. He knew his best friends all to well to know what was up with them. Wanting to know the same thing as Carson Kenneth looked from Jaybee to Maura confused.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:07 am

(sorry for godmodding Hit)
Jamie had just gotten out of quidditch practice and she was headed to the common room.When she got there she saw that Oliva entered and she was definitely upset about something.She thought it would be kind of rude to ask why she was so upset, but something told her something was up with Shane. Jamie bolted out the door and went to the Hospital Wing. She didn't see Shane which worried her even more. "Excuse me, do you know were Shane Diamond is?"Jamie asked the nurse."He got out today."Responded the nurse."Thanks."

Jamie headed out.She mounted her broom and took off.She started flying around the grounds looking for Shane or Maura or someone that might know what was happening.When she spotted Carson,Maura,Jaybee and Kenneth she flew downwards, towards the great lake.She was relived to see Shane under the tree but he looked as upset as Olivia."Hey what the heck happened? I just saw Olivia upset about something in the common room and Shane looks kind of the same.Get me back into the loop please."She was as confused as one could be.

She walked to where Shane was to talk to him."Hey Shane do you remember me Jaime?"She hoped he would remember her but if he didn't remember the others what was the possibility of that."We met in a muggle kindergarten when we were little.Does it ring a bell?"
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:43 am

Shane looked up at a familiar, he knew her from somewhere but he didn't know where. "Um... sorry no I don't, but I think I know you from somewhere just like I know you three."said Shane pointing at Jaybee, Carson and Kenneth. When Jamie told him they met in muggle kindergarten flashbacks started coming towards him...

"Hey Kenneth, are you going to kick the ball or just sit there?" little Shane asked as he seen Kenneth looking at a girl.

"Who's that Shane, I don't think I ever seen her around here."said Kenneth.

"I don't know, I think she's new here."said little Maura looking at the new girl who was alone.

"She's all alone, with no friends."said little Carson shaking his head.

"Come on lets go talk to her!"said Jaybee.

"Sure, we can always use some more friends!"said Little Kenneth.

As they walked towards little Jamie who was sitting on a bench alone they smiled at her.

"Hey were playing kick ball, you want to join us? I'm Shane, these are my best friends Kenneth, Jaybee, Carson and Maura."said little Shane.

"Sure and nice to meet you guys."said little Jamie getting up from the bench and following them.

*end of flashback*

Holding his head Shane looked at Jamie for a second and the guys and shook his head. "Wait a minute, I think I know you guys I just had flashback when we met Jamie."said Shane softly. "Jams, Cars, Jaybee, Ken doll?" Shane asked using there nicknames he always gave them.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 am

"So at least faces weren't totally erased from your head.That's a good thing."She saw Shane zone out for a second and then he started talking about the time they first met which was indeed progress.He started saying the nick names he used for them."Now that you remember us, can you remember Logan?Logan you met in this same spot and you became good friends."She thought about Olivia Shane was bound to remember her if he could remember Jamie"Or Olivia?I don't know where you met her but I remember you wrote a song for her because you like her.Is anyother bell ringing?"Jamie thought what about other people Shane might be able to remember, Romeo.He had to remember Romeo."Wait a second tell me you the name Romeo Zabini rings a bell, we all hate him and he is the one who did this to you."
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:48 am

Shane looked at Olivia and shook his head. "No none of those names ring a bell to me but Olivia's."said Shane honestly. "The only reason why I knew her, was because the song I wrote for her made me have flashbacks."said Shane honestly. "But I don't have it anymore, I ripped it out of my songbook and burned it."said Shane. "Olivia said we were just friends so I didn't see any point of keeping it."said Shane honestly. "Although I regret doing it now, there's a part of me that didn't want to do it but I did and now I made her cry."said Shane sighing.

"I hate not remembering anything and hurting people, I just want to remember again!"said Shane angrily. "I'm gonna kill the prick who did this to me, once I get my memory back!"said Shane honestly. As she mentioned Romeo Shane growled angrily at that name for some reason. "God I hate that name, and for some reason I don't know why."said Shane darkly. "Romeo, why does that name sound so familiar and I hate that name so much?"Shane asked them.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top