The trouble doesn't end here! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The trouble doesn't end here! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The trouble doesn't end here!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The trouble doesn't end here! - Page 2 Empty Re: The trouble doesn't end here!

Post by Jamie Griggory Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:59 pm

"Wait a second.Poison?Who could have poisoned him?"Jamie was totally confused.She hadn't been in the feast a long time she just went there to meet up with Logan and she probably missed what happened.When Shane woke up she was relieved but when he passed out again instead of only being worried she was angry."Could anyone please explain to me what happened because I'm not understanding anything"

"I've got to ask Lucca for his brass knuckles I don't care if I don't even know who did it I'm just getting prepared to knock someone out."Jamie said with a little bit of anger that even if it was only just a bit it was totally noticeable.Jamie had always been protective of what she loved since she had lost both of her parents and now Bertie if something happened to Shane she would make sure the one who hurt him payed the price of messing with her friends.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Maura looked at Jamie and sighed. "Well... were not blaming anyone, but we think Romeo had something to do with it."said Maura softly. "You know he said he was going to get back at us after you stunned him."said Maura. "Romeo came up towards the Hufflepuff table and started talking to me, and told me I could do better and I told him I didn't think so, and when I took a drink of my pumpkin juice I was like this and I saw Shane take a drink of his water and faint shortly after he drunk it."said Maura softly. "That's my reason for thinking it was Romeo, I didn't end up being in warts until he left cause my drink was fine before he came."said Maura honestly. "As for Shane, I'm guessing he did it when Shane wasn't looking."said Maura shrugging.

Maura looked at Jamie and nodded. "I'm so angry, I hope Romeo gets a dose of his own medicine after this!"said Maura angrily. "But then again, maybe he gotten the potions messed up."Maura thought for a minute. "What if he meant to give Shane the wart potion and me the memory loss or love potion?"Maura asked curiously. "If he did, he's a idiot!"Maura muttered to herself.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:01 pm

"That arse.He is seriously going to pay with his pearly white teeth.And I don't mean that as a compliment.Or maybe I'll give him a crooked nose.What do you think Maura?"She cracked her knuckles as she said that.She could be sweet and nice but once you light fuse you don't have much time to get away."So I guess you guys want to beat the cr@p out of Zabini as much as I do?"He asked Kenneth and Carson.She was pretty sure Logan would want her to leave him half of Romeo's teeth for him to knock out.

"Oh he'll get more than his own medicine and he'll get enough of it and maybe more."Jamie smirked but frowned in an analyzing kind of way just a second after Maura mentioned the possibility of Romeo messing up." Wait a second if he wanted to give Shane the wart potion and you the memory loss one..."Jamie stopped talking and started connecting the dots in her head."He was trying to humiliate Shane and make you forget something important but what?"Maura had said love potion"He was trying to make you cheat,remember what he said before I stunned him.He is gonna beg to be dead after I'm done with him.Dibs on beating Romeo up!"Jamie wanted to make Romeo pay all by herself that would make him even more ashamed since a girl beat him up and he couldn't defend himself.Not that Jamie wasn't as able as any of the guys but still that would add insult to injury, literally.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:23 am

Kenneth looked at Jamie with his teeth gritted. "Oh I think I'm going to do more then beat the crap out of him, when I get done with him he's going to wish he was dead!"said Kenneth angrily. "Oh don't worry Jamie, me, Carson and Logan will take care of him."said Kenneth. "He's going to wish he never messed with Shane and Maura!"said Kenneth. "Oh you can have all the fun you want Jamie, just say some for us guys!"said Kenneth smirking at her.

"I think Maura is right, although I wasn't there for all of it but I was there when Shane took a drink of his water and fainted."said Kenneth. "Besides it only makes sense, he was jealous that Shane got the girls and he wanted Maura to cheat on Ryo with him so he made potions to make it happen!"said Kenneth. "Although his planned backfired when he got the potions messed up and now he's trying to cover up his tracks."said Kenneth. "He's going to be cowering in fear once we found him."said Kenneth darkly.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Carson A. Garcia Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:32 am

Carson smirked at Kenneth's reply. "Oh you bet we are mate, I'm sure Logan here would be happy to help us!"said Carson. "I think maybe we should talk to Shadow and see if he could get her friend Quentin in as well, it'll be funny to see a Slytherin beating a Slytherin!"said Carson laughing. "Taranee had detention as well with Shadow for being out late, once they find out there going to be furious!"said Carson. "I say the girls get first take on him and then us guys!"said Carson smirking. Carson was a very sweet a kind guy, but when you mess with his friends or loved ones, he was like a exploding time bomb that might go off at any second.

"What a prick scooping down so low to do that to Shane and Maura!"said Carson shaking his head. "I mean half the girls don't even like him because they think he's a player which he is!"said Carson. "Shane on the other hand, girls like him because of his kind ways towards girls."said Carson honestly. It was like that to all of them really, but Shane especially he had the looks out of the four of them.
Carson A. Garcia
Carson A. Garcia
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:09 am

"We'll take turns with Lucca's brass knuckles."Logan smirked"By the way I'm all in favor of knocking his teeth out if we break his nose he can fix it way too easily."Logan wanted Romeo to learn the lesson and he wanted it to stay for a while so he learned"I'm sure Quentin will be willing to help and Lucca will want in too.I guess Zabini is gonna get crushed over and over."Yes,if we go first the piñata will be broken by the time the girls' turn.I think if Maura doesn't want to get near the prick I'll do the dirty work two times."Logan smirked again, he wanted Romeo expelled but unfortunately he was sure that he could buy his way back in.

"I know I'm pretty sure he didn't learn anything from what I told him in the train so he better get prepared because he'll learn the hard way or more like the brass way."He was never hit with brass knuckles but he was sure it didn't hurt as much as getting shot several times with the cruciatus curse.He would have done the same to Romeo if it weren't for his god dang morals, anyway he would be kind of breaking them if he beat up Romeo at the same time as Kenneth and Carson, besides he knew how much it hurt he didn't wish that to anyone even Zabini.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top