Marriage is Murder - Page 97
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 97 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 97 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:54 am

Steven smiled seeing Khaat ans Marcus " morning" he said and smiled to them handing Khaat a cup of coffee "Fresh made French roast" he said softly and took his own to the table where the kids sat and chuckled as he listened to the chatter from them. Jack woke and stretched seeing Jess still sleeping he slipped out and showered now dressed he headed to the kitchen seeing Angus not up yet he pored some coffee and sat down.

" Best coffee yet" he said softly as he drank it knowing the first was always the best in his mind. Cassidy was next to get up moving and giving Steven a kiss on his cheek as she then pored some juice and sat down beside him at the table.

"So every one sleep okay?" she asked and smiled as Steven placed his arm behind her and pull her against him.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:14 am

"Thanks," Khaat said to Steven. Angus came in from the pantry and added fruit to the kids' plates. Then he handed the morning paper to Robert and refilled Robert's tea.

Robert glanced up at him.

"Did you think he wasn't up?" Kate asked. Robert shrugged, not having thought much about it. "Well if he weren't, who cooked breakfast then? The kids certainly didn't do it for themselves."

"I wasn't gone long," Angus said. "This kitchen just isn't as large as our kitchen back home. I do have to divide the tasks differently here. I heard you lot all up ahead of schedule, so I tried to adjust. I can't do it every morning, but I'll do it when I can."

"Not necessary, Angus," Kate said. "Hold to your schedule. If people want breakfast that much earlier, they could certainly cook it, if they like. Scheduled breakfast at 6 am is more than earl enough. There's no reason you need to plan on serving earlier. Actually, while we're here and not working, you could serve a little later if you like. I'm sure no one would mind."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:26 am

" I agree" Jim said " were all capable of making breakfast for ourselves" he said as he walked over and made some toast for himself with a cup of tea. "See, easy" he said and returned to the table. Cassidy accioed a bowl of fruit and smiled as she ate.

" so whats the plan for today" she asked as she ate her fruit Steven looked at her and sipped his coffee.

"Well I was thinking you and I could take a walk on the beach" he said " its been a long time since we had us time other than last night" he said and Cassidy blushed and nodded.

"Sure" she said finishing her breakfast and placed it in the washer before she headed to change out of her pj's that she wore.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:42 am

"I don't think anyone has any particular plans," Brian said. "I just think we all need a few days away from being chased by James before we go back. Nobody needs to be under that sort of stress all the time."

He and Marcus had talked during the night a bit just enough that they agreed that some of the stress of having James in Khaat's life was perhaps causing some of the extra unnecessary problems in her pregnancy. Brian wanted her to be without that for awhile.

"I'm sort of looking forward to a quiet day, perhaps around the pool or maybe at the beach," Brian added.

"You gave the rest of us a night off last night," Kate said. "I just presumed you'd be taking the day off, th two of you."

"I honestly haven't asked her," Brian shrugged.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:55 am

Jim looked up and smiled " then do it we can take care of the kids" he said " go enjoy the day " he said and sipped his tea as he took out his pipe but put it away almost immediately knowing the kids were around and in the same room. " we can keep them entertained " he added. Jack looked up as he ate his breakfast and nodded looking at Robert and Brian.

" sure not like we haven't before" he said " besides it will give us bonding time" he said and smiled as Catlin threw a grape at him which he caught and placed back in her bowl much to her delight as she giggled thinking it was a game.

"Again, again!!" she said and threw a strawberry at him he caught that one but ate it.

"If you don't want them, I do" he said smiling at the pout as he stopped her fun.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:21 am

"I did rather tell her we would, didn't I?" Brian asked. "Alright. I'll talk to her. Thanks for covering for us."

He went out to the poolside and invited her to go with him just for the day, just until dinner time that night. Marcus offered to go, but Brian looked at him and simply smiled.

"No offense, Marcus," Brian said. "But there are a few things that I don't need three people to do. If you want to be helpful, stay behind today and if I need you, I'll call."

"Yes, Sir," Marcus said, understanding. Brian reached for Khaat's hand and he apparated out with her before anyone could change their minds or try to go with them.

"I do hope that boy knows where the hell he's going," Michael said, picking up the breakfast dishes.

"I think he's probably got that well in hand," Kate said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:27 am

Jack and Jess chuckled as Brian left both just smiling as they went back to looking after the kids again feeding them and cleaning up what they dropped. Jim chuckled and finished his food heading outside to smoke his pipe by the pool over the beach. He saw an owl arrive and head to Brant's room he chuckled knowing who that was from but staid out of it.

Brant had woken and lay quiet until the owl dropped the letter on his chest he opened it and smiled as he read it and placed it in the dresser. Showering and dressing he headed to the kitchen for some food ducking as some grapes few over head thanks to Catlin's right arm.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:49 am

Michael noticed Jim appeared to be smoking his pipe much heavier than usual. Michael hadn't seen him lately without it. It was excessive, Michael thought, especially when Robert's performance standards were so high. Michael didn't say anything. He figured the next time that Robert demanded them all to test their skills, the results of Jim's heavy smoking would not be helpful to Jim's overall scores.

The other team members had been quick to adapt healthy lifestyle habits, and it showed. They were trim, muscular, and resilient--when they kept up with their training.

Angus finished up his menu planning for the day, and tucked his shopping list in his pocket.

"You wanna come, Michael?" Angus asked.

"No thanks," Michael said. "I hesitate to leave Robert unless I know there's someone else here who understands his sign language, and I think I'm the only one right now who remembers it."

"Perhaps he needs to teach us all," Angus said. "And now might be a good time while we're on holiday in a safehouse. Better now than when we get under fire at some point."

"I'll talk to him. You know where you're going?"

"Yes," Angus said. "I'm going to the docks to the fish wholesalers and then to the farm markets over on the north shore. I'll be back as soon as I can. But I do need to drive. It isn't such a large wizard community here."

"Take the truck," Michael said, tossing him the keys. "Just don't be all day about it, would you?"

"Anybody else want to go to the fish market and the farm market with me?" Angus asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:57 am

Jim has seen Michael and chose not to do anything Jess heard Angus and stood up " yes I need to go into ton we can go together" she said " Jack can look after the kids for an hour or so" she said and jack chuckled.

"of course " he said and kissed her " go do what you need " he said as he lifted James onto his lap and began to eat again. Steven nodded he agreed but it was Cassidy who spoke .

" go one we'll be fine" she said " ow and yes I would love to learn Robert sign language " she said to Michael and smiled wanting some way to communicate with him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:11 am

"Let's go then," Angus said. He went to the garage where there was a large, heavy duty white suv. Robert had clearly specified that it would tackle pretty much everything. Angus knew it was the biggest, heaviest SUV that Robert could find.

"You should see the rest of the vehicles in the fleet he's given us here," Angus said to Jess as he got behind the wheel. "If we took all of them out, they'd think it was some sort of motorcade for some high powered official. I know it, technically, would be, but the muggles don't know that.

"But--there is an enormous fish wholesaler on the docks. We'll go there first before the morning catch is all picked over. Then we'll go check out the farmers' markets and see what the best produce is today. The fish choice will somewhat dictate what produce we buy. Is there anything in particular that you're looking for?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top