Who should it be? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who should it be? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who should it be?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who should it be? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who should it be?

Post by Jamie Griggory Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:55 am

"We should leave Rome unharmed so he can clean up after us and do some real work for once."She supposed seeing from the family Romeo came from that he had been given everything he wanted on a silver platter and he had never had to work for anything he got.

She sang the song with a kind of acoustic rhythm."What about that?Do you think he would like it?"She was a bit insecure something that wasn't normal for her.She normally was sarcastically arrogant(definitely not like Zabini).Song.

"I'm sure any girl that had you would be lucky and I know how to tell someone is in love and on Friday when she saw you were hurt it was obvious."She said truthfully."The love could be smelled in the air."She said in a jokeful manner.

"I like Jogan and soon it will be used thanks to you.Hopefully the same happens with Shalia."She said in thankfully.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:16 am

Shane laughed at her comment. "Yeah he probably never worked a day in his life!"said Shane laughing. "Everything probably been handed or given to him on a golden plate with a sliver spoon!"said Shane darkly. "Someone needs to tell that prick the center of the universe isn't centered around him!"said Shane. It was obvious Shane hated Romeo more then anything.

"Sounds amazing Jams, I'm sure he's going to love it!"said Shane smiling.  "Although I did record your voice while you sung and added it to a beat player which makes a beat and it makes your voice faster."said Shane pointing at the C.D. player smirking. "It does multiple things, so now have to versions of the song, but you can choose whatever one Jams, it's your song."said Shane softly.  "But here listen to the faster version of it."said Shane as he pushed play on the C.D. player.

Shane rolled his eyes at her comment. "She was just worried about me like everyone else was!"said Shane simply.  "There's no love in the air Jams, were just friends real good friends!"said Shane.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:43 pm

"I like both but I think I'll take the second version I like it more with the beat."She said thankfully."And by the way where the heck did you get this?"She was pointing to the CD player.She was wondering how did the CD player worked inside Hogwarts and how come did it record things and edit them.She knew how to edit songs and videos on a computer but never with this magical CD player.

"Oh yes there was and sooner or later there will be real good friends with benefits."She tried not to laugh at her own comment.Why was she so immature when it came to 'that' subject.She didn't know what would happen when she was forced to marry someone and then have kids with him.She wasn't comfortable with the subject so she used it as a joking matter.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:39 am

Shane chuckled when she asked where he gotten the magical C.D. player at. "Well... it was just a normal muggle C.D. player, but then when me and the guys started singing and writing songs Mrs. Knight took it to a friend she knew and asked him to make it magical and put all these cool effects on it and him knowing how to do, did it for Mrs. Knight so each of us have one for Christmas a couple of years ago."said Shane simply.

"It'll be alot more then just friends with benefits Jams, I'll be dating her before I ever do any of that stuff!"said Shane honestly.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:04 am

"I tried messing with a computer from the jurassic age but it exploded when I turned it on afterwards."She said.She knew that probably the computer went haywire with so many spells put on it.She had never tried using spells on a computer but she didn't expect for it to explode.

"I know you'll date her first you are not some creep,"She said laughing."I'll keep saying it until you admit it the love was in the air,Shane,I'm telling you."She smiled."You probably couldn't notice because Zabini was contaminating our oxygen supply."
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:11 am

Shane laughed. "I'm sorry Jams for laughing, I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing at what you said!"said Shane laughing. "If you like maybe Mrs. Knight can have her friend fix your computer or whatever you like!"said Shane honestly. "Hell... you been friends with us since kidergarden, I'm sure she'll help ya out!"said Shane.

Shane rolled his eyes once again at her. "I don't know Jams, maybe your right maybe there is something between us."said Shane shrugging. "I notice, and I honestly could care less about that!"said Shane flatly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:26 am

"It's okay besides it wasn't even my computer and it's not salvageable anymore.After it exploded it was on fire so the important things melted.I think not even her friend could fix that."She explained."I used an old one that no one in my house used in case of something like that."

"Told you.I want to see Romeo's face when he sees you and Olivia and Logan and me.Logan and him kind of were fighting in the train so they are enemies too and he tried to flirt with me so it will be priceless."She could imagine it."You know what,we should go on a quadruple date you and Liv,Kenneth and Taranee,Maura and Ryo, and Logan and me.What do you say?"
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:04 am

"It melted Jams, are you serious?"Shane asked her laughing. "Wow... that would of been funny to see!"said Shane still laughing. "Good thing it was an old one, I remember the last time we blew something up!"said Shane.

"Sounds like me and Logan would get along quite well, were both on the same page."said Shane smirking. "Me, logan and the guys fighting Romeo off that would be priceless!"said Shane laughing. "That would be cool, we better get all the dating we can before the pair us off with someone else!"said Shane sighing.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum