Who should it be? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who should it be? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who should it be?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who should it be? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who should it be?

Post by Jamie Griggory Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Jamie chuckled at the thought of Romeo being bit by a snitch if that was even possible."Logan and I are training bradley as a seeker and a beater, he has the Firebolt too and with a bit of practice he will be able to ride it with out falling.He fell a few times but Logan caught him."She remebered that she kind of threw him off accidentally."We would be able kick Slytherin out of the way especially Zabini.I just cant believe what he said about Maura."She had reacted as Jamie would react if anyone ofended on of her friends.

"I know I think the same and I get you it was worse when I was confused but know its easier even though I feel it would be hard to say something."She very very recently discovered who she liked and know she felty the same as Shane"Especially since I'm a girl I feel it would be weird if I said to Logan 'Hey wanna be a couple?' out of nowhere."She was kind of feminist but not extremely feminist so it was still very weird to ask Logan out.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:32 pm

"Well... he'll be a flyer in no time with you two teaching him!"said Shane giving her a soft warm smile. "Me and Kenneth were teaching Katie to fly as well, she has a fear of flying but she said she wanted to get over it so we'll teaching her so maybe she'll join the Ravenclaw team."said Shane smiling. "She's becoming rather good I must say but after all she probably has flying in her blood due to being Kenneth's little sister."said Shane honestly. "I can't believe it either, me and the guys are getting him back if it's the last thing we do."said Shane.

"I know what you mean Jams, it sounds like a hard thing to say how you feel."said Shane sighing. "Yeah it'll be weird to you, but your good at singing at well so why don't you write him a song or something?"Shane asked her softly. "Telling someone how you feel is hard when you don't know how to it!"said Shane sighing.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:47 am

“Thanks, if we teach Brad and you teach Katie and then we make a team with Lucca we will be the best team that has ever existed in Hogwarts. Lucca's sister was a Hufflepuff and she was a great keeper and Lucca and her have some kind of rivalry so he'll probably try to be better than her and that means if he joins you can count on him to be the best he can.”Mentioning the idea of the team they could make if they all joined together but this time adding Bradley and Katie.”You,Kenneth,and Katie would be the chasers, Logan and Bradley the beaters,Lucca the keeper and I would be the seeker.”

“I might be good at singing a playing guitar but I am terrible writing songs I seriously suck. Like I would be the equivalent of Romeo as a seeker, thats how bad I'm at writing songs. I know songs make anything easier I could cover a song though. My brother listens to old songs and I've heard tons that could work.I know you probably wrote her a song didn't you.”She knew Shane he would have already wrote a song for Olivia.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:03 am

Shane smiled at her comment. "Oh yeah you bet we will!"said Shane smiling at her. "Oh yeah if all of us were a team, we'll be one kick arse team!"said Shane smiling. "I think if any of us join our house team we ALL want to beat Slytherin."said Shane honestly. "Don't worry I'll go easy on you when we play each other!"said Shane smirking.

"Nah... I think you might be better at writing songs then he is being seeker!"said Shane laughing. "How about this, if I write the song for you will you sing it?"Shane asked her softly. "That's if you like, or you can just use your brother songs as well."said Shane shrugging. "I... um... yeah I did."said Shane getting his song book out of his jacket and opened it to the page. "I actually wrote two songs about her, I just don't know which one is better."said Shane honestly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:44 am

“I don't need you to go easy on me and I don't mind losing against you as long as you don't loose against Slytherin,something we both know its not gonna happen”She actually didn't care who won the house cup as long it wasn't Slytherin.It wasn't that Slytherin was something bad but if they won that would give Romeo tha satisfaction and she didn't want to give it to him. “I just don't want Romeo to be able to boast they won.

Jamie started laughing at Shane's comment about being better at writing songs than Zabini being a seeker. “You know, I think I went a little too far with the level of suckiness.”She kept laughing for a while. “I think I would probably sing the song if you wrote it cause you get me and the author of the other songs doesn't know how I feel.”She liked the offer of having Shane write the song for her. “I can help you choose the song, if it's okay with you that I see them and I'll help you.” She thought it was fair  to help Shane choose since he helped her think deeply about who she liked and that answered her question.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:33 am

Shane chuckled at her comment. "Alright I won't go on easy, but once we play Slytherin it's not going to be a pretty!"said Shane honestly. It was never a pretty game when Gryffindor and Slytherin game.  "Romeo and Slytherin WILL never win if I can hep it!"said Shane honestly.  "Althoug there might be alot of broken bones in the process!"said Shane. "Follow me back down to the ground."said Shane soflty as he dived towards the ground and landed smoothly on the ground.

"Ok... let me see if I can come up with a song." said Shane opening his song book to a blank empty page.  After a few minutes he had a verse already written down.  "I think this might be one ofthe best songs I wrote for someone."said Shane smiling.

"Ok... tell me what you think about this."said Shane softly.

I don't wanna make a scene. I don't wanna let
you down
Tryin' to do my own thing, and I'm starting to
figure it out
That it's alright keep it together where ever we
go
And it's alright oh well whatever
Everybody needs to know

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately
That I love you
You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly

And it's crazy
That someone could change me
Now no matter what it is I have to do
I'm not afraid to try
And you need to know that you're the reason,
why!" Shane sung.

"It's a work in process but that's the first half of it though."said Shane softly.  "Well... both songs are already recorded on a C.D. so you can listen to them and choose."said Shane.  Getting a magical C.D. player  Shane put the C.D. and handed it to her.  "Ok... the first one is called amazing and never to young to fall in love one sung with the guys and the other is sung by myself but my little cousin helped me out." said Shane.

Amazing
2nd song never to young
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:13 pm

"I just want them in last place so Carson and Jaybee have to take care of that.I can definatley help you with breaking the bones"She nodded and followed Shane back to the ground.She thought that they would be long here to write a song if it was her that wrote it but she knew Shane wouldnt take too long.

"See what I mean it would have taken me like 4 hours to write the first stanza and you wrote the half of the song in like 3 minutes.Besides you made it cool mine would have to be talked-singed if you get what I mean.Thanks Shane."Her song wouldn't have rythim or rhyme.She took the CD player and she put the headphones on and she heard the songs.

"I think I like both but Amaizing would express the feeling better and since the guys are already here you wouldn't have to sneak your cousin in."He thought if his cousin was as cute as he sounded he could charm even more girls than Shane."They are both great know I get why you were torn about them."Oh and by the way he sounds cute."
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:51 pm

"Oh believe me, Carson and Jaybee will knocked them into the next week literally!"said Shane chuckling. "Good, I know the guys will also help in that as well!"said Shane smirking.

Shane chuckled and smiled at her comment. " I have quite a bit of song writing underneath my belt."said Shane softly. "Your welcome, but the song isn't done yet Jams we still need to finish the rest and it needs a beat!"said Shane. "Let me see if I can finish the rest of the song!"said Shane looking back down at the song. Singing the song to himself.

Shane looked up from his songbook and nodded. "That's what I thought to Jams, thanks for your help."said Shane. Shane chuckled at her comment. "Thanks, I tell him that Jams and I think he got it from me!"said Shane smirking. "But he's only ten, he has a year to go before he comes here."said Shane looking back down at his songbook.

"Ah... I think I got it at last Jams!"said Shane writing the last bit of the song and smiled. "Ok... this is the whole song, listen to this!"said Shane softly.

" I don't wanna make a scene. I don't wanna let
you down
Tryin' to do my own thing, and I'm starting to
figure it out
That it's alright keep it together where ever we
go
Everybody needs to know

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately
That I love you

And it's crazy
I'm not afraid to try
why!

I don't even care when they say you're a little
bit off
Look them in the eye I'd say I could never get
enough
Cuz it's alright keep it together where ever we
go
Everybody needs to know

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately
That I love you,
You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to
fly,

And it's crazy
I'm not afraid to try
why!

If it was rainin' you would yell at the sun
Pick up the pieces when the damage is done
You say it's just another day in the shade
Look at what a mess we made

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately
That I love you

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately
That I love you,
You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to
fly,

And it's crazy
I'm not afraid to try
And you need to know that you're the reason
why." Shane sung the whole song and looked at her and smiled. "There you go Jams, a finished song!"said Shane smiling at her.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:49 pm

"I like that.There wont be broken bones there will be bone dust and when they bite the dust it will be their own."She smirked back at Shane

"I still don't know how you do this.And you are a saint for making the song for me."She thought that even if it wasnt difficult for him to write songs it was very nice of him to write her a song to sing to Logan.She knew Olivia was lucky and so was Shane.

"Olivia is so lucky to have you ,Shane, and you are so lucky to have her."She knew Olivia and she was a nice person and Shane was another really nice person.

"You shall be named Shalia."She liked the nickname and she had heard it somewhere else but it matched their names so she would use it.She was never good with shipping names.After Shane sung the song Jamie was amazed she could surely sing it but write that would have taken her like a year

"Its great I love it.So how would you ship me and Logan?"She had thought of names that didn't have a very nice ring to them so she didn't mention them.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Shane laughed. "Once were done with them, they will be nothing but dust underneath our shoes!"said Shane laughing.

Shane smiled. "I just write what I feel Jams, and thanks but I'm that great!"said Shane honestly. "Although we need a beat for it, we might have to meet up in the music room to do that one of these days."said Shane.

Shane smiled at her comment. "I know I am Jams, I just hope she feels the same way."said Shane sighing.

"Shalia? hm... I like it Jams, it has a nice ring to it!"said Shane honestly. "As for you and Logan I think I shall call you two Jogan!"said Shane smiling.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum