Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training - Page 8 Empty Re: Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:25 am

Hugging Danny back lightly, she sighed before talking. "You need to take this and make the Ravenclaw/Gryffindor team better than it ever has been. I know you can do it, just try really hard." she told him, hanging over her captians badge, knowing he'd catch onto the fact that she was no longer a captian too, it was just him. "I'll... see you." she murmured, biting her lip as she spun around and started to head toward where she'd came from. She couldn't give any explainations or say anything else, she knew she had to do this and saying much more would make it more complicated than it was already.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training - Page 8 Empty Re: Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 am

(Danny caught the badge and then grabbed her sleeve.) "Hold up," he said looking seruious "what's going on? You just make me leader of two teams and now all of a sudden and your're not going to say anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 am

Gritting her teeth, she'd attempted to walk fast but apperently that didn't work. Spinning around, she hated herself for doing this but she had to go. "Just leave me alone! I'm sick of this place, i'm sick of this team, I just want out! Suck it up and be a man for once! It's not actually that difficult if you'd try once in awhile!" Of course Ginevra wouldn't mean anything of this but since she was a good actress, every word she was screaming out would seem like what she mean was meaning. Turning, a single tear was going down her face as she took off even faster the other way. The only truth was she somewhat wanted out, but she wasn't sick of anything, just herself.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:35 am

"I don't believe you," he said shaking his head "you know me. I know when something is wrong. Just tell me and I will help." (He realized she didn't seem to talk. Yet he knew he wouldn't find out if he didnt try) "Look I am being a man," he said calmly "I'm not letting one of my friends walk away from something like this"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:39 am

Grabbing her bags, she sucked it up before turning around. She was never much of a crier, ever, and had only cried at the thought of Darren dying. Nothing else, not even her families death had made her shed more than one single tear. She was just unbelievable. "OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT FOR STILL TRYING. I SAID LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! YOU'RE NOT WANTED, NO ONE IS." pausing, she thought as she had to get him to just go, go away so she could go without being stopped repeatedly. She knew if she tried to get to the point of apperation with Danny on her tale and them aruging, it would take at least ten minutes thanks to where the pitch was located. "I WAS NEVER YOUR FRIEND, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! SO JUST TURN AROUND AND DO WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO, EVEN IF YOU DO SUCK AT IT." finishing, she once again tried to take off, praying this time it would work. She hated screaming or telling lies, but practice made perfect and she was a pro at faking anything without anyone finding out she was fibbing - well everyone that was in the presence. Darn the one who could see any difference.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 am

"FINE!" he yelled back in anger "LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK GOOD RIDDANCE!" (He turned around and walked back towards Addy. He didn't mean one thing he had just said. He didn't want one of his old friends to leave. He sniffed and then sat on the bench to rub this scalp. He shed a small tear and wiped it off his face.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:45 am

Tempted to look back, Ginevra knew he was no longer calling her as she took in the screaming words. She derserved every single one of them and she knew it. Hoping Addy hadn't heard it, she hated being a topic of conversation around anywhere, it was just how she was. She liked the backseat of things, never the front. Making a face, she tried to let more tears come but only the one would. She hadn't said a word to Darren and knew for a fact that that was the most ridiculous thing she could do. He hated it whens he did that and always got pissed but since this time she was not planning on ever coming back, it was all good as he couldn't get mad at her. Where she was going she'd most likley not be found - just what she wanted. Glancing back, she saw Danny with his head in his hand and knew it was her fault. Feeling really bad, she ran the rest of the way and then appeareated without another word.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 am

(Danny leaned his head back and looked at the badge. He sttod up and clipped it onto his robe.) "They better hurry," he said trying not to sound mad "I got news"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Addy looked surprised at Ginervra. She even had then expression on her face. She then looked at Danny who seemed pissed off. " Danny, something is wrong with Ginervra. " Addy then paused. " I've never seen her in this mood, she's always happy. " she finished. " What do think is going on ? " Addy asked him. " Because it's a a big problem. "
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:32 pm

"I don't know," he said holding back his anger. (gin just leaves and now all of the sudden he was burdened with two positions of two quidditch teams. He could handle one yet he needed another captin.) "We're going to have captain tryouts. gin's left and we can't stop her"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top