Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:18 am

So are we going to start anytime soon???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor/Rawenclaw Quiditch Training

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:35 am

Gryffindor/Ravenclaw Team:

Captain: Danny Thompson
Captain: Ginerva Malenki
Seeker: Danny Thompson
Seeker: Charlie Weasly
Keeper: Andrian Potter
Keeper: Rachel Bilson
Chasers x3: Elizabeth Potter, Sophia Granger, Jess Potter.
Chasers x2: Kaylie Diaz, Ginerva Malenki

Now lets get practice Started

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Danny walked up to the Qudditch statium, sort of happy that Ravenclaw joined them. Which meant they would have a better chance at winning anything that came to them. He summoned his broom and set it on the ground, then grabbing his quidditch journal, which kept all sorts of strategies, postitions, team strengths/weaknesses, lunch. He put it back in his pocket and sat, waiting for the other chaptain and team.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:42 am

Darren came to the pitch and sat at the stands, smirking

[if I is alowed here of course =P]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:02 am

[if you keep your annoy trap shut]

Elizabeth walked down over to Danny, her team captain as now Gryffindor/Ravenclaw were going to play together and wonder how would that work.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:58 am

(Danny noticed Elizabeth walk over to him.) "Hello," he said "you can practice all you want now, but when everyone or at least a thrid is here, we're going to be learning a new technique"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:09 am

"Alright then" Elizabeth said to Danny as she took her broom to fly in the air.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Having been standing on the pitch for about a half an hour now, Ginevra was getting quite impatient. She really didn't like the idea of combining the teams but she was glad that her team hadn't been paired with Slytherins. Seeing Danny and Elizabeth walk out, Ginevra let out a sigh of releif. She thought they would have forgotten or something. "Already bossy people around, I see?" Ginevra called out to Danny in a teasing tone, grinning as she rolled her eyes.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:10 pm

"Nah," he said smiling "I'm just a leader. Hey I got a new trick that was scheduled for Gryffindor today, but we should try using it today"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:15 pm

Rolling her eyes, it was obvious that Dany wasn't getting the point of Ravenclaw and Gryffindor being a team. "Which would have to include the whole team. Raveclaws included." she pointed out, thinking about what she had planned before there teams had been combined. "Today, we're both the leaders." she added, shrugging as it was true. Two captians being put on a team was different, but i was how it worked.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:17 pm

"I know," he said already knowing the fact that Gryffindor and Ravenclaw were forced to work together. "I meant that I wanted you to read about the move I was talking to you about. Here" (Danny then threw the quidditch book he had lightly at Ginerva)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top