RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express - Page 8 Empty Re: RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:35 pm

Mariana pulled up girl's trunk: "Sure!My job is to get all new students on train!" she added waiting for girl to climb behind her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express - Page 8 Empty Re: RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Em walked up at Mari "Hey. I'm Emily, the Potions teacher at Hogwarts." she introduced herself at the new student.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 pm

Perry smiled benignly at both teacher and student. "Nice to meet you both. I'm Paradigm..." She reiterated. Josie gave an agitated snarl from his perch on Perry's shoulder. "This is Josie, my cat..." Seemingly satisfied with this, Josie slid down her arm and nestled himself into her ever-present messenger bag. She trailed behind Mariana onto the train. "Thanks bunches. I hate having to drag that stupid trunk...and my parents are with my stupid sister doing Zeus-knows-what..." Perry rolled her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:58 pm

"Good day Miss Delecour!" said Mariana smiling although confused Hogwarts Professor is so far from school.Mariana digged into her basket taking out Martha: "This is my black cat Martha!" she said looking at both cats.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:38 am

Edward walked onto Platform 9 and 3/4 looking for a cabben to go in. He did not know many people, so he wanted to be with someone. He found one with people in there. He walked to it and spoke. "Hey everyone, may I join you all?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:28 pm

Davina was completely lost, with all the new students, the old students, and sorting everyone out.
"Umm, I guess so, but I'm new, so I don't really know." Davina told the boy who had walked up to them. "Oh, I'm Davina, by the way." she added, almost forgetting to tell him who she was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:11 am

Edward smile at the new girl, and was glad that he met someone new. Edward walked in and looked at the new girl. "I am Edward, and also new. It is nice to meet you. Made any friends yet?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:37 pm

Zoe saw the new students. "Hello guys." She said as she scanned the platform again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Davina liked talking to Edward, he seemed nice.
"Um, well, I haven't really met many people. Only you and them," Davina waved her hands towards the group of students [PAers] "but I can't even remember all of their names yet!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:26 am

"Good morning guys!" said Mariana smiling scratching Martha behind ear: "My name is Mariana,Mariana Diggory!" she said offering tham her right hand.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top