RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Empty Re: RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:09 pm

"Hey Em and Zoe.What's up?" said Mariana holding her lugage,cage of her owl and basket of her cat next to her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Empty Re: RP:Platform 9 and 3/4,Hogwarts Express

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:25 pm

"Not much." Em answered to Mari "Where's everyone else?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:27 pm

"Don't know,but I am getting bored stiffed over here!" replied Mariana bored while her phoenix was screaming on her shoulder.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:21 pm

Davina was got on the Hogwarts Express. She was nervous. She didn't know anyone here and was too scared to talk to anyone. She was walking up and down looking for an empty compartment, draggin her suitcase along.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:45 pm

[[Easy Davina we are still gathering on the platform]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Zoe saw a new girl trying to get her stuff on the train. She walked over to her and said, "Let me help. We are just loading out belongings now, not boarding. My name is Zoe and welcome."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:13 pm

[OOPS sorry I didn't know that. My bad. Ignore my last post then, I guess.]
Davina was on the platform. Her mother had just gone, and she looked around the platform, filled with students. She was really nervous. She walked up to the train, and tried to lift her suitcase up by herself, then another girl came up to her, called Zoe.
"Oh, hi, um, I'm Davina." she said, stunned that someone had already spoken to her. "Thanks" she managed to get out, as Zoe said she would help her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:16 pm

(oh, its ok. We thought we could do this so that people could get the hang before jumping in the rest of the forum)

"Hi, Davina. Nice to meet you." Zoe looked at her. "You are new arent you. Thats ok. I hope you like it here. What year are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Mariana decided to follow Zoe: "Hello my name is Mariana Diggory!" said Mariana shaking hands with the girl.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:24 pm

Davina was happy that people came up to her, as she would have been terrified to speak to them otherwise. "Hi Mariana and Zoe. I'm in 4th year, I think. What year are you two in?" she asked, hoping that maybe one of them was in her year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top