Where The Night Takes Us - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where The Night Takes Us - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where The Night Takes Us

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where The Night Takes Us - Page 3 Empty Re: Where The Night Takes Us

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:01 am

Something within Hallie changed, as though someone had unleashed a stream of bubbles through her entire body. Everything from the ends of her fingers to the tips of her toes tingled with a sudden rush of excitement and neves. Perhaps it was his breath on her cheeks as he had leant in to invite her back to his.
Perhaps it was the prospect of someone so handsome making an advance or the possibilities that await the pair.

Biting her lip she glanced down as her thigh, his hand was on hers. Returning those blue eyes to his she gazed in them, a hazy, mysterious fog drifting across. Opening her mouth she pause for a moment before finally saying 'sure', then meant closer to wispher in his ear - grasping his shoulder with one hand an placing the other on his chest. 'Lead the way.'

Wha she was doing Hallie had no idea. All she knew was that she had come out for a good time an now this gentleman was garunteeing her a good time. A mixture of the adrenaline pumping through her veins and the alcohol impairing her judgement led her slowly trail her fingers down her chest and circle the bottom button on his shirt as she grinned, awaiting for him to take her by the hand from the club.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:36 am

"I'm apparating,okay."A second later Joshua and Hallie were at his house.He was resisting the urges of kissing Hallie all through their conversation.He kissed her and lead her to his room while still kissing her.

Joshua took his shirt off and his chiseled physique showed hopping it would make Hallie want him as much as he wanted her.
((I don't know if she wants to sleep with him so I'll live it up to you))
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:05 am

Before Hallie knew what had happened they had left the club, apparated and were back at his house in the dark hallway. On any normal day Hallie would have taken in the home's features: how tidy it was, the decor and such but right it was dark and all her attention was aimed at Joshua.

They were now holding hands and Joshua had lent in to kiss her, which was wonderful. An exhilarating rush was gushing through her veins whilst she returned the kiss, feeling his small lips make precise, decisive movements whilst the pair kicked their shoes off. Next they were up the stairs, pulling each other clothes engaged in a warm, passionate kiss. Joshua kissed like no other guy had done before. Maybe it was because he was older? Out of all the guys Hallie had kissed he was bound to be the most experience and that was showing through - either that or just a pure natural.

Hallie found herself in his bedroom. A double bed stood patiently awaiting their crash landing. Hallie began to unbuton his shirt whilst he continued and removed it, revealing a rather attractive physique.

'So hot.' Hallie moaned, her mouth watering at the gift from God she would be thankful for in the next five minutes as she let Joshua unzipped the back of her dress.

(OOC: Yes they can sleep together although we aren't allowed to RP that ecause it would be breaking the rules so do you want to skip to them waking up in the morning in here? Or do you want to start a separate thread for that in personal homes?)
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:44 am

(OOC:Oh I know ill just fade it)After all those kisses neither could resist and...fades to black.Joshua had woken up before Hallie and went into the kitchen and prepared breakfast and brought it back to bed.While he was preparing this he hoped she had woken up.

He was sure that they had both enjoyed last night.When he saw Hallie had woken up as soon as he brought the breakfast in he said"Good morning , I hoped I lived up to your expectations"He said flirtatiously
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:38 am

She could hear a car drive along the street down below and her pillows felt softer than usual. Light was beginning to filter through her closed eye lids bringing Hallie to her sensed that she was awake.

Owh! Attempting to open her eyes was a bad idea. Whether it was because of the hang over or the blinding sunlight she wasn't cure sure. After five minutes or so she became used to the light and looked around the room lazily. This wasn't her room.

This wasn't her room! Bolting upright she realised that she in a double and not a single, her dress had been thrown on a chair in the corner of the room and her underwear not too far from there. 

'Oh God.' Hallie muttered to herself, biting her lip and running a hand through her hair, which when glanced in the mirror opposite seemed to have hands ran through it during the night too. 

But who? Just then the bedroom door opened and a twenty five year old, handsome dark haired man entered in nothing but his boxers holding a breakfast tray with food on. 

Hallie didnt say anything but simply grinned at him. She couldn't quiet remember his name, was it Joshua, Jacob? No definitely Joshua. And she definitely remembered now that she'd had an amazing time with Joshua. 

Propping the pillows up, Sitting up and pulling the covers up to hide her body. Her eyes looked back at the breakfast tray, although they didn't stay there long they were caught by the attention of the six pack behind it before moving up to meet his gaze. 'Is that for me?' She asked.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:28 pm

"Yeah, I already ate so I'm gonna take a shower and I'll leave you this to eat"Joshua walked up to a door and opened it.In it there was a small bathroom a shower, a toilet and the sink, it was pretty basic.Five minutes later Joshua walked out with only a towel,he opened the dresser and pulled out his clothes and went back to the bathroom.He walked out fully dressed,he was wearing a casual blue t-shirt and jeans.He didn't know what to say so he looked at his watch and remembered that he had to feed the dog."I'll be right back, I need to feed my dog and disappeared from her sight.
((Hey if you want we can finish the thread here))
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Taking the breakfast tray Hallie began to eat the bacon whilst Joshua showered, glancing up when he strolled out in nothing but a towel around his waist.

Placing the breakfast tray on the floor besides the bed Hallie ventured to the en-suite bathroom for a shower whilst her Mr Midnight went downstairs to feed the dogs.

She regretted washing her hair. It hadn't been that messy and had lost it's voluminousness. Looking around for an elastic band to tie it into a pony tail she sighed, walked to her bag and pulled out her wand.

In a sharp motion she conjured a hair bobble, allowing her tie her natural wavy hair into a high pony tail that slithered down her spine.

Upon getting changed back into her dress Halle tip-toed downstairs with the breakfast tray and bag, fastened her shoes on that were still in the hallway then walked through the living room and into the kitchen.

'Thanks for the breakfast.' She said, not really looking at him more so as the dog, which was lapping away at a bowl of water. 'I guess I'll head off.' She added, forcing a smile. It wasn't that she regretted the night but she had a thumping headache and simply wanted to get home. Perhaps they would meet again some day if they were to both become aurors. Oh God she hoped not, it would be awkward working together after their one night stand.

(OOC: yes if you want to)
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:56 am

After closing the door behind him,which let to the backyard, he heard the voice of the blonde and responded."Your welcome"She looked like she was leaving and he said "Oh,okay goodbye"He opened the front door for her while humming a song.

The girl had left but he did enjoy last night with her and he hoped to meet her again later
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top