Where The Night Takes Us - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where The Night Takes Us - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where The Night Takes Us

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where The Night Takes Us - Page 2 Empty Re: Where The Night Takes Us

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:01 am

'Well people never seem to acknowledge my looks, well, apart from horny fifteen year olds.' Hallie responded, adding the part about the fifteen year old - who was actually Brian Sullivan. The two had shared a rather exhilarating kiss one evening and after that he had never even spoke to her, something that had hurt Hallie and made her confused for a fair while.

'Me? Into you? Whatever.' She added jokingly before letting Joshua lead her to the dance floor where the two participated in a dance together. Most of the time Hallie spent smiling, her fingers interlocking with his, her body pressed against his from time to time and their eyes fixing upon each others. The grubby man continued to stare enviously at the pair of them before moving to the toilet as the two approached the bar.

Over her shoulder she noticed two of her friends come in and make their way to the booth that Hallie had been sat in before. They were looking over the cocktail menu, not even realising that Hallie was already there.

'I'll have a firewhiskey please.' Hallie asked, her attention returning to Joshua and the barman.
'Oh, you've got a hard one here!' The barmen said to Joshua upon Hallie's request for a rather strong drink.
'Oh, we're not together!' Hallie responded, giggling and placing her hand on Joshua's arm, wishfully thinking that by the end of the night that may change.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:04 am

"I know that part,I was in the quidditch team and all the girls wanted me but I didn't know how to talk to girls."He said in an embarrassed tone to Hallie.He laughed and said sarcasticly"Of course,your not into me."
"She is right were not together"Looking in her blue eyes he spoke just so she could hear"but that might change"He said flirtatiously.He took a drink and said"Look somebody came in aren't those your friends"He guessed since they also looked young like her.

Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Hallie grinned and bit her bottom lip as she felt Joshua's breath brush her ear as he told her that it might change. So, like her, he must have plans for later that evening forming in his head, hopefully that's what he meant. Hallie didn't want a serious relationship. Not right now anyway, maybe in a few months or so.

Hallie took the firewhiskey and gave it a sip, it burnt the back of her throat making her feel more courageous and adventurous. 'You're good.' Hallie replies, her eyes thinning slightly with curiosity on how he knew those were his friends. 'One minute.' She said leaving Joshua at the bar and taking her drink over to the booth.

'Hiya Hal, who's the stranger?' One of her friends said who had looked up and saw her walking away from Joshua.

'Just some guy I've been talking to, see here's the thing, he just bought me this drink so do you mind if i drink it with him then come over to you guys?' Hallie asked, her eyes shining in hope that they would understand. She wasn't usually one to ditch her friends, especially as a handful of them had almost died before the exams during an incident in the shrieking shack. Rolling their eyes they nodded and told her they would see her later in the evening.

Returning to Jack she put a hand on his arm. 'Come with me.' She said, her eyes holding a sultry tone as she pulled him to an empty booth four along from where her friends were sat. Sitting down she told Joshua: 'I said I'd drink the drink with you then meet up with them, but, I might have to return the favour.' Hoping that he would understand that meant she wanted to buy him a drink to spend more time with him.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:07 pm

"I'm good deducting things.That's how I knew you were a Gryffindor and how I knew they were your friends.They look young like you and you told me they were coming to meet up with ."He said after she complimented his abilities.

"Oh, okay so we drink slowly and then we go for more"He said to Hallie while he took a small drink of beer."Are they younger or older than you?"He asked referring to her friends, he didn't have many he had met a girl in the leaky cauldron who was almost his friend.
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Hallie laughed at how much detail that he had gone into when it came to explaining how he knew she was a Gryffindor and what not, it was as though he was answering an exam question.

'Eighteen, same as me.' Hallie said, eyeing him suspiciously. He better had not have been interested in them, after all she had left her friends to be with them. 'So what do you do?' She asked changing the subject. It seemed to say this question as she had only just finished Hogwarts, but she guessed that's what adults talked about. After all it was a question that seemed to come natural.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:41 pm

"I'm twenty-five bit old."He said to her if to see if she changed her mind about him."I'm trying to get a job as an auror but I was the manager in a muggle company.Right now I'm free to do what ever I want and I play with my dog most of the day or sometimes I take my broom and fly near Hogwarts or above Hogsmead.So I guess you don't have a job right now since you just graduated ,but what would you like to work as?"He wondered if she wanted to do the same as he did or if she wanted to be a healer at St.Mungos or what not.
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:06 pm

At the mention of his ambition become an auror Halle couldn't help but let out a smile, she too wanted to be an auror and held a lot of respect for them. They brought justice, had an adventurous streak, were truly marvellous wizards. Well, she guessed that was a good sign about Joshua.

'I too want to be an auror.' She said sipping her drink a bit more. 'I had my interview earlier today and' However before she could continue one of her friends had come over saying that the other was throwing up in the toilet.

'WHAT?! Is she okay?!' Hallie gasped, jumping up. If there was one thing about Hallie she was protective, she wanted to hold her friend hair back, give them drinks of water and reassure them that everything is okay. 'I need to-' However before she could leave the booth her friend put a hand out to stop her, informing her that she wasn't too bad and that the two were going to head home.

Hallie bid farewell to her friends and gulped down her drink. 'I- I hope she's okay.' Hallie muttered to Joshua, not realising she may look like an overly-caring fool. 'Am I a bad person for staying out?'

(OOC: sorry if a lot happened but I wanted to get rid of Hallie's friends)
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:13 pm

"Maybe we will work together then"Joshua said with a slight grin on his face."I'll apply soon and if I'm not accepted I'm gonna work in Hogwarts "

When Hallie's friend came to tell them the news Joshua said"Crap"Thinking maybe Hallie would have to leave but he understood why."Well, I believe she will be okay as long as she drinks water that worked for me."He said trying to calm Hallie down."No you're not a bad person.I was exactly like you but then my friends helped me understand that not always I can be there."
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Hallie stared into his olive eyes, her blue eyes full of care towards her friends and guilt for staying behind. 'I. Guess so.' She said, staring down into her drink think about how she had abandoned her sick friend to stay with Joshua. Did she want to stay with Joshua? Sure, she wanted fun but was that worth looking like a total useless friend?

In all honesty Hallie had been a tremendous friend to her, now vomiting, friend. Times in the past she had covered up for her, took the blame to keep her out of trouble. Now here she was, her loyalty faulting. Downing the rest of her firewhiskey she edged closer to Joshua. 'I hope it was worth it.' She said, her eyes fixing tightly onto hers as she leered longingly into his eyes. Perhaps it wa the alcohol talking but she was over thinking se was an awful friend, she wasn't and, sure she would be pissed if it was the other way around but when Hallie Cooper drinks alcohol her sense of judgement is completely out of the window - something that happened when she kissed one of those horny fifth year students she had mentioned earlier.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:34 pm

He knew what she was feeling when his friend was bashed he felt terrible because he had forgotten the healing spell and he blamed himself for not studying.He had to die because of his stupidity."Calm down I know how it feels but if you calm down and you know she's gonna be okay your gonna be okay."

When she got closer he whispered"Sure will"he said in a sexy tone"Wanna go to my house?,maybe have some fun."
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top