A chilling London day! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A chilling London day! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A chilling London day!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A chilling London day! - Page 3 Empty Re: A chilling London day!

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:46 am

Kenneth smiled at Hallie's question. "Well... it's the forest of dean, mainly cause my parents loved that forest!"said Kenneth shrugging. "But ever year me and the guys go, we find something interesting each time we go!"said Kenneth. "We try to see if we can find new things each time we go there, I wonder what we'll find this time."said Kenneth thinking out loud.

Kenneth was a very adventureous person. he liked doing new things and discovering new things. "Lets just say, this time we won't get in trouble or hurt!"said Kenneth. Last time all three of them gotten in trouble and hurt, but Maura gotten the worse part of the hurt by being tortured.

"Sorry Mars, I tknow it's a touchy subject to you and sorry for bringing it up."said Kenneth softly. "Anyways, this camping trip is going to be one epic one, that I promise you!"said Kenneth smiling at them.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:11 am

A forest? Hallie had never been to the forest of Dean but she absolutely loved them. She had lost count of the many explorations in the forbidden forest, once she'd even ran into an acromantular, which was an exhilerating moment to say the least.

'I'm up for that if I don't get the job!' Hallie grinned. The ex-Gryffindor had been worried she wouldn't get to go on adventures with Maura upon graduation so it'd be good to get lost and explore and forest... Just so long as she didn't run into a werewolf. Despite loving forests the incident that had happened in wood behind her house that causes her brother becoming a werewolf and then going missing still taunted her to the very day. It'd been a whole two years before she'd ventured into a forest since the incident but Hallie had somehow managed to get by the trauma that summer at third year. Although parts of it would never leave her.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:13 am

Maura shook her head at Kenneth. "It's still a touchy subject yes, but I'm slowly recovering."said Maura softly. Maura haven't had any dreams in awhile about James torturing her but that didn't means the scars were still there. The images were still in her head though, and it was her worse nightmare that she couldn't erase. Although she tried, she just couldn't . Those images were in her head forever no matter how much she wanted them out.

Maura laughed and smirked at Hallie. "Oh come on, it's fun to go on a adventure but not one like we went on."said Maura honestly. "I don't care if it's fun and thrilling, but I don't want no torturing or blood in the subject!"said Maura softly. "I am so ready for school to start back, I just want to see my friends again I miss them!"said Maura softly but honestly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:19 am

"No worries Mars, like I told Hallie it'll be nothing dangerous just us and the great outdoors."said Kenneth honestly. "Besides you have four guys that are good with muggle fighting and dueling as well as auror in training."said Kenneth. "Besides, our place is hidden I don't think anyone can find us!"said Kenneth honestly. "Of course you know where we are, seeing how we put charms around the place."said Kenneth.

Kenneth was very protective of Maura, he made sure no one was going to hurt her if he can help it. Pklus he promise Ryo that he will look after her this year at Hogwarts, and he wasn't backing down on it. He was sure that Maura and Hallie knew how protective he was of Maura. He wasn't the only one though, him, Sam and the other guys watched Maura liked a hawk.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top