A chilling London day! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A chilling London day! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A chilling London day!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A chilling London day! - Page 2 Empty Re: A chilling London day!

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:32 am

Kenneth's eyes widened at her question. "Pf... what? that's crazy!"said Kenneth as Maura gave him a look. "Alright fine you got me, it is about you two but you two inspired me to write this song!"said Kenneth honestly. "Besides, it's not a bad song right?"Kenneth asked her curiously. "I didn't think it was, and you said yourself that it was awesome song!'said Kenneth. "I almost write my songs base on what I see, and you and Ryo have something that's unreal!"said Kenneth.

He was a bit jealous at Ryo and Maura had, he wanted something like they had. He wanted a girl who loved him the way that Maura loved Ryo. He wanted a uncondional love that Maura and Ryo had for each other. He thought he had that before, but turns out they were just using him for fame which was what he was at his muggle summer school.

Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:40 am

Maura crossed her arms and smirked at him. "I sort of sensed that it was about us!"said Maura softly. "But it was nice of you to write a song about us!"said Maura honestly. "Plus it's such a nice upbeat song!"said Maura as she started singing it. It was a good song, and she felt honored that Kenneth wrote a song about her and Ryo.

"You guys have to sing this song, it's just amazing!"said Maura chuckling. "I just said the name there!"said Maura chuckling. "No I'm not drunk, just high on coffee!"said Maura honestly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:11 am

(ooc: it said it was open so I hope you don't mind Hallie turning up? If you do just say and I will delete).

Hallie lived in the Lake District and rarely came to London unless she was purchasing something from Diagon Alley or being admitted to St Mungo's, which happened more often than she disliked, and usually because of something dangerous. The last time Hallie had been to St Mungos was when she had apparated to St Mungos in order to save Maura's life.

The reason for her being in London today was because she had just had a job interview: a very important one at that. Hallie had been interviewed by the head of the department of Magical Law Enforcement. The interview had been a grouling three hours long and halfway through the ex Gryffindor had cried with passion, her emotions from her history flooding out and showing why she really wanted to become an auror.

After the interview Hallie had sat in the toilet for half an hour going over things before deciding to take her mind off of it and get some retail therapy in London. Having grew up in a Muggle village Hallie was used to the fashion trends Muggles set and liked to keep up with them.

Walking down a.highstreet she stopped at a cafe come restaurant and examined the menu on a chalkboard outside. 'I could murderer a banana milkshake.' Hallie muttered to herself before debating in her head if she would rather grab something else. Just when she had decided to pass a friendly figure inside caught her attention.

'MAURA!' Hallie cried as she entered, ignoring the startled faces of Muggles who had jumped out of their skin at the sudden shout of an excited Hallie Cooper. As she walked over to the table Hallie's blue eyes caught sight of a boy she had seen around the common room a lot. Kenneth. A Gryffindor in the year below her. 'Hi Kenneth.' Hallie said politely.

Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:56 am

Hearing a familiar voice calling her or more like hollering at her, Maura shook her head and laughed. "Hal! oh my gosh, I missed you!"said Maura softly as she gotten up and hugged her best friend. "So... how is your summer going?"Maura asked her softly.

"Oh... I see you know Kenneth, he's one of my best friends and has been since we were little."said Maura softly. "I also have three other guy friends as well, I'm sure you know Jaybee, Carson and Shane."said Maura. "I think Kenneth is here to make sure I'm alright, they always seem to follow me everywhere!'said Maura chuckling.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:00 am

"Hello Hallie, how are you this lovely summer day?"Kenneth asked her smiling. Kenneth didn't know Hallie that much, but she was Maura's best friend so Kenneth knew who she was. Kenneth shook his head at Maura's comment. "Hey I was here first, you came over here!"said Kenneth smirking at Maura. "But yeah were always with Maura, she just needs protecting."said Kenneth honestly. Besides he promise Ryo that he'll look after her, he couldn't break that promise and he wouldn't.

Maura was like a little sister to him, he wouldn't allow anyone to hurt her on his watch. "Speaking of friends, were going a camping trip before school starts, you want to come Hallie?"Kenneth asked her. "Everyone is coming, me the guys ajnd Maura."said Kenneth honestly.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Hallie braced Maura in a hug. She was right it had been so long since they'd saw each other. That was the problem with summer holidays, you rarely saw anyone as all your friends lived scattered across the country. At least in Hallie's case anyway.

Hallie sat down on the chair in between Kenneth and Maura after greeting Kenneth. 'Well, I'm okay I think.' Hallie replied uncertainly, it was true thought she was still slightly nervous about having gone through her interview. 'And summer has been going well Maura. I miss people though, it seems weird that I'll never go back to Hogwarts.'

Looking slightly glum seeing Maura and Kenneth chat away like two old friends made her smile, it was good company to be around the pair who bounced off each other and were ever so cheerful. 'Oh. Well.' Hallie began with a smile etched on her face as she responded to Kenneth's question. 'I had my auror interview this morning so I'll be working hopefully. But hey if I'm not count me in I could do with an adventure although.' Now she turned to Maura. 'Lets just hope it doesn't turn out like our last one.' She was thinking about what happens in the shrieking shack. It was all her fault that she has dragged Maura through the whomping willow for torture, but if they hadn't who knows what would have happened to Carly and Taranee.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Maura chuckled and nodded. "True that, true I did, but you didn't stop me!"said Maura poking him. "I don't always need protecting, I just get in trouble easier then others that's all!"said Maura honestly.

Maura turned to Hallie and shook her head. "Don't worry you'll go back, you have to come to my graduation!"said Maura smiling happily at her. "Besides Hal, Hogwarts will always be with you no matter where you go!"said Maura softly.

Maura shivered slightly at Hallie's reply. "Yeah lets just hope it doesn't turn into that, I don't need anymore of that!"said Maura looking down at her which had a scar on it from the amount of times James stabbed her. Maura still had nightmares from that night, each time it was something different. It was either her dying, Hallie dying, Ryo dying or all of them dying without her.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Kenneth smiled. "True I didn't that's because your one of my best friends, and best friends don't leave best friends!"said Kenneth. Kenneth chuckled at her statement. "True that you do, you and Hallie both!"said Kenneth shaking his head.

Kenneth nodded. "Yeah you'll go back Hallie, you still have our graduation to go to, and the ten year reunion thing they have."said Kenneth. "Like Mars said, Hogwarts will always live inside you forever, it's a part of you!"said Kenneth softly.

Kenneth knew that Hallie and Maura were worried, but this trip wasn't going to turn out badly. "Don't worry, this trip won't go badly if I can help it!"said Kenneth softly. "I'll protect Maura with everything that's within me, she's like a little sister to me."said Kenneth honestly.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Hallie let out a grin. At least that meant Maura still wanted to be her friend even though the Gryffindor had graduated. It gave her something to look forward to, Maura's graduation, gosh in two years her brother would have graduated from Hogwarts... That was something Hallie didn't want to think about, she had managed to get over it but the guilt kept showing it's ugly face.

'Who knows, maybe I will need to pop up on a mission.' Hallie chuckled, her eyes excited at the prospect of an auror mission, however being an auror in training meant she would most likely get the lame tasks to attend to, such as a wizard cursing a teapot to spurt hot tea at other people. 

Noticing Maura shiver at the memory of that dreadful evening Hallie thought it best to change the subject. It was still something that haunted her some nights: watching Maura being mutilated with Victorian devices, thinking that she had killed Maura with her blasting charm, the blood of Tara and Maura staining her blonde hair and hands...

'So where are you going camping?' She asked Kenneth.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 am

Maura chuckled at Hallie's reply before she frowned. "Yeah maybe my father would assign you to watch over me, he's already trying to have aurors watch over me 24/7!"said Maura sighing. "I know he's trying to protect me, but honestly I don't need to be babied!"said Maura angrily.  That was one thing about Maura, she didn't like to be babied, she was very independent.

Although she was glad her friends and family were watching over her, but she didn't need anyone else though.  Maura still had nightmares of that night, it was something she couldn't erase from her head. No matter how much she tried, it always came back to haunt her every night in her sleep unless Ryo was there or she had a dreamless potion.

"Ooh... I know where were going, but I let Kenneth tell you!"said Maura softly. "Lets just say your going to love this place Hal!"said Maura honestly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top