Time after time - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time after time - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time after time

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time after time - Page 3 Empty Re: Time after time

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Cecilie just smiled too all that. "Good to hear," she mumbled to herself for some unknown reasons. She then followed John. As soon as they reached to one small shop John opened the door for her. She then walked in and looked around. "Why I haven't been here before?" she asked from herself in her mind. She heard what boy said but she couldn't answer because she liked it all what she saw there. "I can't choose," she needed to admit soon and she smiled to him. She was now already much more happier than they first met. All her sadness was gone already for some reason.

"Yes, you can get me something if you want," she answered a while she still looked arund in the shop. She just couldn't really choose anything. Soon Cecilie walked to there where John was and looked at that necklace. "It's pretty," she said a while she looked at it. She liked it and very much.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:23 pm

John watched as Cecilie walked over to him and complimented the necklace, He took it out the box and lent slightly forward “ I'm glad you like it, coz I bought it for you.” he said clipping it around her neck smiling as he did so. John stepped back and smiled seeing it around her neck “ hum, really does suit you, your pretty you should wear pretty thing.” he said then looked up surprised at her. “ ow I..um.” he stuttered over his words hoping she would not hit him over calling her pretty. John saw a wooden box that he liked the look of and smiled. “ Hey look at this?” he said taking her hand in his again, this time he stopped feeling something like electricity shoot threw him as he felt her dainty hand in his , something inside him wanted to protect her.

Pulling himself back he smiled at her and showed her the box strange as it was it held the initials of 'J,W' John bought it and placed it in a small paper bag. As much as he was curious as to why the box had his initials on he was more curious as to why he'd had that feeling around Cece since he hadn't felt it before.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Cecilie smiled to John and listened what she said and when she placed that necklace around her neck. "Thanks," she said with smile. Soon they did hold hands again. Cece feeled that electricity too go thtough a body now. She even did blush after that when boy had said that she is pretty actually.

She looked at that box and she saw this initsials too. She had no idea what it ment. She also was curious what was this strange feeling what she had towards the boy. She had never felt like that before.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:58 pm

John looked at her and smiled he took a deep breath in and took her hand in his again. “ okay um...lets go this way” he said slowly walking down the shops looking in the things inside them his mind trying not to think things. Though he felt he wanted to be her protector in every way he was glad to be her friend. He slipped the box after paying for it back in his pocket and gently slid his hand into hers, lacing his fingers through hers as he stood with her wondering if they would ever find that place they could just sit and talk. John moved with her out into the alley again “ listen we should be getting back but I don't want this day to end I hope you don't mind.” he said as his eyes fell to the necklace around her neck “ you know that really does look pretty on you” he said he took a moment and lent down to lightly kiss her cheek.

John knew if after that if she slapped him nothing more would become of there friendship and that's what they would remain as. John would leave it to her as he never push any one to do anything they didn't want.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:19 am

Cecilie smiled back and soon they were walking on the alley again, John had took again her hand in his hands. She had no idea where to boy wanted to go. "I don't want this day to end too already," she said then to him. "Thanks," she said and she blushed little when John kissed her on the cheek.

Cecilie looked at John and couldn't say anymore anything. She didn't know what that cheek kiss meant to him or her. She has never felt like this, like she now feels. She can't descripe her feelings. Girl just stand there and looked at boys eyes, some still little bit blushed.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:49 pm

John smiled seeing her blush a little at his kiss, “ come on “ he said smiling as he lead her out of Hogsmead and up to a grassy ledge facing the whopping willow. Gently he let go of her hand as he looked out over the lands beyond. “ I come here when I want to think.” he said glancing back at her “Its kinda my special space away from the school” he said softly moving to a fallen tree and sat down . “ I guess this is now our special place.” he glanced over at her “ if..if you want it to be?” he asked not sure what to say now but inside he did. “ Okay ,let me speak and then you can talk” he paused and took a deep breath in. “ okay, I really like you, we are the same age even though me in not in the same year , mine because I missed a year, its obvious that you will graduate before me but..but until then I'd...I'd like to be your special friend?” He finished and sat down to wait her answer.

He was hoping she would accept. It had been hard for him to ask as he hardly spoke to girls and mostly kept to himself around school he had how ever seen her and wanted to help her when things got bad for her, even if it was a shoulder to cry on or being there for her to talk if she should need it.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 am

Once again John had took Cecilies hand. Soon they were on the whopping willow. Cece listened what boy said and smiled there to him. She also nodded there quietly. "I like you too, I really do," she said and looked him. "I don't mind that you are in lower grade than i am. Sure you can be your special friend," she said and did sat on that fallen tree too.

Cecilie didn't talk with boys much too, most of times she ignored just topics. She just didn't want to fall in love she just don't want to get hurt. So she just keeps boys away but now with John for some reason she can't push away or just ignore. She needs him to near her, at least as friend, maybe even something more. She still is not sure exactly what she thinks and feels about John.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:37 pm

John smiled at her as she spoke, it was like he felt a warmth run threw him when she said he could be her special freind and he sat down wrapping his arm gently around her shoulders. " No one will hurt you or tease you again and you'll never be alone, I promise" he told her.

"If ever you need someone to talk to or just be there you can count on me Cecile" he said " Usaly im just in my common room reading or around" he smiled at her. He knew his father had several women in his life but he knew better and would take things slow as he felt Cecilie was wonderful enough to take his time with.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:23 am

Cecilie smailed at John and nodded. She didn't bother when boy warped his arms around her shoulder. She actually liked it. "Let's hope so. I'm really glad to have such friend," she said to John and kissed her cheek. She is not sure why she did it but she wanted to do it.

"Sure, I'll do it. Sure when ever I need talk all let you know," she said with smile and she was little bit red from cheeks. She blushed little bit because of this cheel kiss what she did. She have had couple of friends whose are boys but never ever any bf's yet. She looks for that right one. She is not really sure what she feels for John, I guess soon she figures it out.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top