Time after time - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time after time - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time after time

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time after time - Page 2 Empty Re: Time after time

Post by Cecilie Montez Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:39 pm

"So true," Cecilie said with smile on that and nodded. "Yes I would go there with you, I don't mind it at all," she said to her a while she looked at him. "I guess we may have." Cece saw that scar and just looked at him and didn't ask anything. She wanted to know but she didn't ask, if he wants to tell then he tells.

"Sure," she said to that and she looked at the lake. She saw that scar on his back in corner of her eyes, but once again she didn't ask anything. "Okay, let's go," she said and did stood up too now.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:24 pm

John smiled and took her hand leading her down to Hogsmead and to the ice cream parlour there. Pulling out a chair for her he handed her a menu as if he was her waiter. “ so what takes your fancy?” he asked he had seen her spot his scars and sighed as he placed down his menu. “ okay, one I got falling from a Hypogriff, the other...my father. “ He said softly to her. “ its okay, their just scars Cece, sorry I saw you looking at them earlier, hope you don't think less of me? “ he said and smiled as he ordered a strawberry ice cream with cream. He sat looking at Cece hoping she would not think less of him as he sat facing her waiting for the order to appear as he brushed his hair off his face .
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Cecilie was leaded to the Hogsmade and then to ice cream parlour there. It was so nice of him to pull out her chair and give the menu too her. She did then sat down and looked at menu. "Oh I see, no no don't worry I won't think less of you because of it," she said and she was honest. "I'll take em... let's say chocolate one for sure since it's may favorite taste," she said with smile then. She did put down the menu and looked to boy.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:08 pm

John smiled and nodded as he gave the waitress the menu and smiled “ same here please.” he said as she disappeared into the café. John sat back and breathed out glad she had not been disgusted with him because of his scars. He picked up a spoon and started turning it in his hands as he looked across the table at her . He was unsure now what to say to her “ So..um, what else do you like?” he asked trying to make conversation with her. He was now use to talking to girls not ones that made his tummy flip like she did. John smiled as he heard several girls as they walked past him.

“ I wonder what those girls would say if they realized I'm just not into the stuck up girl fan types.” He said brushing his hair from his face. He still turned the spoon in his hand as he sat back a little slumped in it as he tried to relax again but he felt uncomfortable with what he took to be eyes watching him. Soon the waitress returned with their ice creams and smiled at John who just rolled his eyes not understanding why she was doing such a thing. Taking the spoon he began to eat . “ I forgot how nice this tasted, its all I could eat after I was..” he stopped and looked at her. “ that’s a story for another time if you want to hear it that is” he said taking another spoon of the chocolate ice cream.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Cecile smiled too there. Cece just stared at the her hands what were on the table. Soon she looked at the boy but didn't know what to say. When John asked what else she likes, then she thought little bit before saying anything. "I like chocolate of course, strawberries too. Chocolate with strawberries is good too. I like also to read books sometimes when I'm bored. I also like to be outside when it's raining," she with smile to him. She really did like hang out when it was raining, it has been like that since she was little kid.

She saw this girls too and just shook her head. "I have no idea what they should say," she said honestly. She saw that waitress smiled to John and for some reason she didn't like it. She had no idea why. She took her spoon too and began to eat too. "It's yeah good," she said. "You can tell that story, when ever your ready, I won't ask any thing before you want to talk about it," Cecilie said to John with smile.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:56 am

John looked at Cecile as she spoke to him he saw the look she gave the waitress and was puzzled but said nothing. He could do little but smile as she said she liked chocolate covered strawberries and made note to get some next time. He heard her say she liked the rain and he smiled tipping his head slightly but said nothing he liked how she smiled it made him smile back. “ when I was younger my mother and father lives in Texas he was a ranger there, one day when he was away a dragon attacked our home , my mother went to fight it but died, my father came back and tried to save us but was injured, the people who set the dragon on our home took me, kidnapped me.” he said and looked at her as he spoke not sure what he would see but he continued. “ My father was put in a coma or years, I don't now how he came out of it, but he was moved from a muggle hospital where he had been to St Mungos, I think the minister found out he was a wizard or something and had him moved , but when he came out he came looking for me” he paused as he looked at her again.

“ He found me chained in a room, I couldn't speak nor did I remember him as they drugged me, that's where the scars come from, My father found me and rescued me took me months to talk even one word, Robert got me to talk and well here I am” he said taking some more of his ice cream “ That's my past” he said softly to her his eyes watched her from under his hair as he lent forward and ate. “ as for the rain yeah I like the sound it makes and how it makes the air clean, being locked up all that time you get to appreciate the small things, smell the roses kinda thing” he said and chuckled
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 am

Cecilie did eat her ice cream there quietly. When John began to talk about her past she just listened and did let him to speak. She didn't want to interrupt him. She nodded there quietly and looked at him. She had no idea what to say on that all.

When John finished talking Cece still didn't know what to say. She just looked at boy and thought what to say. "It must have been terrible and not very good memory. Past is past and you can't changes it," she said quietly then and did then eat her ice cream too. She felt now sorry for him and she wanted now to do something for him but she had no idea what it could be. No matter what she will be always his friend, his past won't never changed it. "I like that sound of rain too of course, it's so refreshing," she then added.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:28 pm

John smiled as she said the rain was refreshing to her, he nodded “ yes it is”he said “ my father, he doesn’t like the rain, I think its because its cold for him he's from Texas, me , I like the cold, in winter making snow men and dropping snow on girls as they walk under trees...oops shouldn't have said that one.” he said and chuckled again looking a bit embarrassed at her for revealing he had more then once covered girls in snow as they had walked under a tree mid winter. John stirred his ice cream making it creamier in his bowl. He kept his eyes down as he spoke again “ so wanna go window shopping, my dad sent my allowance yesterday, never spent any so got a bit saved up” he asked expecting her to say she had things to do or something to that effect.

Finishing his Ice cream John let the still smiling waitress take his bowl he looked at Cece and shook his head.  “ Was she eyeing me up or something?” he asked as he rubbed the back of his neck and stood up waiting for her to join him. “ hum where to start?”he said looking around at the shop windows. He looked at Cece and smiled and cautiously held out his hand to her.“ Would you allow me?” he asked now grinning knowing just where he wanted to go.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Cecilie listened what John said and smiled. "My parents think it's weird that I like rain so much. Oh and I like cold and snow too. Yeah building snowman is fun," she said with smile. "Wow, now I'll avoid then trees in winter, okay kidding," she said with smile. "Em..," she said and thought little. She has pretty much nothing else to do. "We can go," she said.

She finished her ice cream and that waitress didn't smile to Cece at all when she took her bowl. She shook her at that. "I think she was," she said to him and looked at that waitress. Soon she stood up too. "I have no idea where," she answered to her question. Cece looked around too. She saw boy held his and out for her. "Yes," she said and then she took his hand and smiled.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:37 pm

John shook his head as Cece said the waitress was checking him out he just laughed. “ yeah but I saw the look she gave you too, she's not my type.” he said. As he took her hand in his own he paused and smiled “ well come on then” he said leading her to a small shop not far from the café, in the window sat trinkets and small silver boxes that glinted in the sun. holding open the door he let her go first inside then he followed he saw figures and things necklaces and earrings all on display he smiled and moved to a display case that held cuff links and necklaces. “See anything you like?” he asked as he looked at them, he glanced at her and smiled softly, quickly he turned his head knowing what was happening. He took a deep breath as he kept saying to himself she was just a friend. But he could not help but want to give her something seeing how she had been sad when he first met her.

Turning to face her he lent on the counter as he spoke “ Would you let me get you something?” he asked “ no strings, honest.” he added making sure he would not do anything she didn't want him to. John looked down the cases and smiled seeing a simple necklace he liked and he smiled nodding to the man behind the counter he bought it and placed it in a small black box this was taking a chance as he didn't know if she would want it. John was sure she would or hoped.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top