Mm lollies (honeyduke shop) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mm lollies (honeyduke shop) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mm lollies (honeyduke shop)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mm lollies (honeyduke shop) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mm lollies (honeyduke shop)

Post by Drew Aritza Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:46 am

Caiden was glad she understood, maybe now he wasn't so alone now in the dormitory. It would make staying or coming out of the dormitory a lot easier. 'Well I'm glad you understand, it means a lot to me,' he nodded quietly, a wry smile formed on his cheeks. It's been a week since he smiled. He was so caught up with work he had no time for social time. It didn't help when he was working too. "Shadow," he slowly said her name, quietly. "What a nice name, nice to meet you," he nodded at her, smiling warmly at her. Then he took his gaze of the girl and looked at the jellybean, that the girl pointed out to him and grinned. 'You should try this," he said, picking a jellybean out of the stand, began to chew on it and waited patiently. Then out of no where he started screeching like a monkey, scratching his armpit for dramatic effect despite looking like a maniac at the store.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:15 pm

"Well... I'm just just glad someone uderstand me now, I thought I was the only one who goes through this!"said Shadow honestly. Shadow let out alittle blush as he told her her name was nice. "Thanks, every member of my family as a uniquie name it's a bit of a tradition."said Shadow softly. Shadow started chuckling as he started sounding like a monkey but died laughing as people started looking at him like he was mad. "Let me try one!"said Shadow as her laughing died down and there were tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. Grabbing a red one Shadow started chewing on it before a loud roar of a lion came out of her mouth.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Caiden let out a small chuckle, because he knew the girl pain and now he could share it with her. "It feels like that doesn't it," he replied. He had a feeling she would be great friend with him and because she was going through the same situation. He felt that it would power his friendship with her. Everyone said they understood but sometime he felt as if they don't, because they weren't getting in his position. "I like unique names, it different," he told her and smiled. "Wish mine was unique," he continued. "Always wanted to be called Elliot," he laughed. Then he laughed at her as she roared like a lion, after he danced around like a monkey. "Do that again, and I just might poop myself," he said, jokingly. He grabbed a black one and squeezed his eyes shut as steam was shooting put of his ears. "Ow, never liked that one," Caiden said, laughing as he rubbed his ears sorely. On the corner of his eyes he spotted the shopkeeper eyeing him over the counter, with a suspicious look etched on her face. He cleared his throat and gulp."You want to go for a walk?," he asked her, keeping an eye on the shopkeeper at the same time. He better get out of here before he get caught.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Shadow nodded. "Yeah it sure does at times, but at lease I know I'm not alone now!"said Shadow giving him a soft warm smile. "I like my name, it probablyone of the better things my parents gave me out of my life!"said Shadow sighing. Shadow laughed at his comment. "I like Caiden, I think it suites you very well."said Shadow smling at him. "My whole name is Shadow Vivienne Macnair."said Shadow shrugging as if it wasn't nothing.

Shadow chuckled at his comment. "Sorry, I didn't know that one did that!"said Shadow chuckling. Seeing him squeeze his eyes closed as stam came out of his ears she winced in pain. "Are you ok? that one looked like it hurt!"said Shadow softly. Notcining the shopkeeper was giving them a stern look she laughed and nodded as Ciaden asked if she wanted to go for a walk. "Sure, I'll love to just let me pay for this candy and we'll be out."said Shadow as she walked to the counter and paid for her candy. As she finally paid for her candy she smiled at Caiden. "Ok all ready!"said Shadow.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 am

Caiden waited till the shopkeeper was distracted by Shadow and quickly snatched a few lollies and tucked them down his pocket. Then with a few extra second to spare, he managed to turn to Shadow ago and pull on a straight face again. "After you," he gestured to the door. Another thievery successful. He was getting a little bit better every time now. It was easy to do after he had mastered to invisibility spell already, no one suspected a thing. His best friend, Talon found it. He lead her out if the shop into the bizarrely cold afternoon. Instantly, the warmness in his face faded away and fog started forming from his breath. "What year are you?," he asked, tucking his hand in his jacket pocket to keep warm. "How come I've never seen you around," he continued. He didn't know how he missed her in the Slytherin dormitories, since he was there most of the time. He couldn't blame her if she was hiding from him.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 am

Shadow wrapped her Slytherin scarf around her neck and wrapped her jacket around her to keep warm. Chuckling as the store keeper literally almost threw Caiden out of the store she shook her head laughing. "Wow... your more a troublemaker then I am!"said Shadow chuckling. "I'm a fifth year, and I try to keep myself hidden by all the rest of the Slytherins."said Shadow shrugging. "I sometimes tend to keep myself away from the dorm and common room at times to that way they can't find me."said Shadow. "I never seen you either, but then again your probably hiding as well."said Shadow softly. "I'm just glad they haven't found me yet, but then again I'm really good at hiding."said Shadow smirking.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:32 am

"I didn't do nothing," Caiden looked at her and smirked, chuckling at the same time. Now, it would seem weird for a rich boy to steal something, when he has all the money he had in the world. It all started when he was just a boy, his mother and him had always been abused by his mother's boyfriend. It was his getaway from everything, each time he stole something, each time he loved it a little more. "Oh, a fifth year," Caiden said, surprised. Of course he didn't see her around. If she was in his class he would've seen her around. "I'm sixth year, the workload is massive," groaned Caiden, rolling his eyes back, not trying to scare her or anything. Then he chuckled and looked at her. "I'm usually out with my friends or studying in the library, I love studying," he told her, taking a piece of chocolate frog from his pocket and began to eat it. He instanly began to warm up, it was so cold, he couldn't feel his fingers.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:13 am

Shadow looked at him and crossed her arms. "Mhm... right Caiden, whatever makes you sleep at night!"said Shadow chuckling. Shadow did the same thing though, and she came from a rich family as well, but her parents always ignored her and Penny was basically the golden child. Shadow wasn't perfect and of course she was alittle rebellious, but it was all just for fun. Shadow shrugged at his comment. "I'm not worried about it, can't be any worse then this year is with O.W.Ls!"said Shadow softly. Shadow nodded. "I see, that;s the reason why I haven't seen you around the common room!"said Shadow honestly. Taking a chocolate frog out of her pocket Shadow ate it before looking at Caiden't hand which looked cold. "Here, I got some extre golves you can use."said Shadow softly as she gotten a pair of dragon hide gloves out of her bookbag.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:48 pm

"Oh, yeah I sleep like a baby," laughed Caiden, looking at her as he slowly chewed onto his chocolate frog which seem to be so desperate to wiggle out of his hand; Luckily he had such a good grip of it. He decided to end it misery and took a bite of it head, killing it quick and painlessly. Even thinking like that put him off eating anymore chocolate frog, but he knew it wouldn't stop him. They were so good. "True," nodded Caiden in agreement. "Just know I'll be here if you need help," he grinned, using the perfect moment to spend a little time to know her. "Ew, the common room," he laughed. "Lots of arrogant Slytherin there, don't like it there," he continued to laugh.

Caiden hand was freezing cold, he felt like it was going to fall off when out of despite Shadow offered him a glove that looked as if it was made of dragon hide. "Oh, tha-," he said, but stop in mid-sentence when a snowball had miss his head by an inch as the shop-keeper from the lollie shop appeared out of no where. "Come back and give back the lollies you've stole you little brat," she shouted running at them. "Blimey!" he thought, grabbing Shadow quickly by the wrist and started running as fast as he can into the crowd
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:19 am

Shadow laughed at his comment.  "Hm.. right, I bet you do!"said Shadow smirking at him. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind."said Shadwo giving him a soft warm smile. Shadow nodded in agreement. "Neither do I, I'm just there at curfew and sometimes not even that!"said Shadow chuckling.  Shadow hated the common room, so many arrogant stupid snakes down there lerking about.  "Plus it's to crowded for my taste, I don't like crowded places."said Shadow softly.

"Whoa!" said Shadow softly before she was tugged through the crowd by Caiden.  Running she looked back and seen the shopkeeper was still chasing them. Losing grip Shadow locked hands with him while still running through the crowd.  "We got to lose him, he's almsot on us!"said Shadow.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top