think you can just come waltzing in? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

think you can just come waltzing in? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

think you can just come waltzing in?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

think you can just come waltzing in? - Page 3 Empty Re: think you can just come waltzing in?

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 9:34 pm

There was a crack that announced the departure of someone who was apperterateing away. "Mollie?" Cecilia asked opening the door to the bathroom and looking out for her daughter.
"Yes, Mamma," Mollie said looking up from the little pygmypuff.
"Thank god," She whispered going over and wrapping her arms around Mollie. "I thought he took you with him. I couldn't live if you left me."
"I wouldn't leave you Mamma," She said hugging her mother back, "He had to go take one of his daughters to the doctor. He said he would be back."
"Do you trust him?" Cecilia asked quietly cradling her daughter.
"I don't know Mamma." she said quietly.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

think you can just come waltzing in? - Page 3 Empty Re: think you can just come waltzing in?

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 9:48 pm

It was around ten o'clock. Emily's doctor's appointment took longer then expected, they had to wait for like an hour. Then he was tired and took a nap. But he said he'd visit Mollie again, so he did. He apperated with Emily, who wanted to meet her bigger sister, to the home of Cecilia and Mollie. Emily had black hair and soft facial features that she got from her mother. She was slightly taller then Mollie, she got her height from Nick. "Hey Cecilia this is Emily, she is ten. She wanted to meet Mollie, is she awake?" Nick asked softly.

Spotting cookies on the counter Emily wanted one. "Miss Cecilia, could I please have a cookie" she asked sweetly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 10:03 pm

"They are not sisters, " Cecilia stated again glaring coldly at Nick. "Yes you may, sweet heart. Go ahead and take one. Nick out side now please." she said motioning to the back door. "Mollie, keep our guest company while Mummy steps out. If you need me I'll just be in the back yard."
"What are you doing?" She asked Nick once they were outside and the door was closed. "You left her on her birthday and then you brought another child into my home?" she shook her head. "I thought you had taken her." she whispered looking back at the door. She could see Mollie with Emily inside as they sat on the living room floor. "I could not live without her. It's only because of her I'm still here."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 10:15 pm

"Mollie and Emily and Janna are all sisters wether you like it or not. I had to take Emily for her doctor's appointment. I said I would come back. Emily wanted to meet her sister. Sarah was fine with it. If your not there's a problem. I'm married, Emily and Janna are as important to me as Mollie is, but if you can't live with them being around, then I'm sorry but I won't be around either." Nick explained to her.

Emily sat in front of her newly discovered sister. "Why does your mommy say we're not sister's? We have the same daddy." Emily asked before finishing her cookie.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 10:22 pm

"There is no use in lying to them," Cecilia said, "Yes they are family but they are not sisters. And you should have asked if you could bring her over instead of just showing up with an uninvited guest. But you've always been good at not caring about other people. I'm not going to feel sorry for you when Mollie gets tired of your coming and going. She is going to out grow you."

"Because your mummy is not my mamma," Mollie explained in a whisper starring out at her parents who were obviously having a fight. She had never seen her mother look that upset. She couldn't tell what was wrong. "
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 10:35 pm

"They would be half sisters. I made all three of them. I'm not arguing, that's what made me leave." Nick said before going in the house. He sat in front of them. "You guys are sisters. But your half sisters, you guys have the same daddy but not the same mother. That makes you two half sisters." Nick explained to the pair of girls.

Emily went outside. "Miss Cecilia, why is my daddy mad? He was happy before he talked to you. Why do you make him mad? My mommy never makes daddy mad, why do you?" Emily asked. She had empathy, or as she called it empathee.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 10:50 pm

"I didn't always make your father mad," Cecilia said kneeling in front of Emily, " He and i use to make each other very happy. I loved him, I still do. But i had made a decision that was meant to protect him. Then we found out that Mollie was not only mine but his two. He fell out of love of me and he left Mollie and I." She wasn't sure how to explain it but she tried her best. "Now we make each other very angry." she said quietly, "Now why don't you go back inside to your father."
"Papa, you make Mamma upset. Why? Mamma told me what you did, how i came to be, and that you had loved each other. But, why did you all stop loving each other."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 10:57 pm

"Well Mollie, your mother broke my heart. I found somebody else that made me even more happy." He explained to Mollie the best he could.

"I know you love him, you wish you could go back and change time. But even then my daddy would have left. He feels like you didn't love him. I know because I have a thingy called empathee." Emily explained.

"Daddy can I stay with you tonight?" Mollie asked.
"Only if it's ok with your mother." Nick told her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 11:09 pm

"I know how he feels about me. He thinks i'm the worst thing that could have ever been put upon this earth." Cecilia stood and straightened her clothing. "Go on inside now honey." she said quietly.
"MAMMA, may I go stay with Papa for the night?" Mollie asked barging through the door.
"I don't think that is the best idea, Baby," Cecilia said putting her arm around Mollie. "He has moved on from us. We'll only bring him down." It was what Cecilia had wanted to begin with. She had wanted him to move on from her. But she did wish she could take that Decision back. She wished she could go back and stop herself from choosing Raphel over Nick.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 23, 2013 2:03 am

Emily heard what Mollie had asked Cecilia, as well as Cecilia's response. "He moved on from you, not Mollie. The only reason he is here now is because he wants to see my older half sister. He loves her. You want him, he wants his first child. I like Mollie, but she's the one bringing him down. Because of the fact that he hasn't seen her in eleven years and you still don't want him around." Emily said grown up like and without emotion. She went inside.

"Daddy, Cecilia is still in love with you. She will try to take you from us."
"Trust me Emily, I hate her."
"Why are you here?"
"Because of Mollie."
"Will you leave Mollie?"
"If I have to, yes"
"Good."
"You sound like your my age."
"It's because of the Empathee."
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw